Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
hey pyari pari.. Fariha here..I am a silent member of the forumsSmile but hey v can be friends!! Enjoy here at IF..i m sure u will this forum is addicting..atleast to me it isTongue Neways..nice poetry thr

Edited by rosemehek - 20 June 2005 at 6:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey guys mujhse dosti karoge? (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_canada

miss_canada

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Sujalfan aap THORAE se shararati aur chulbulaae hain??? Subhaan Allah, nazar nah lagay!!! lol (j/k)
Anyways, welcome to the forum,
I am Naz from Canada so I call myself miss_canada....
I don't make too many posts but I am here quiet regularly...
We r all very good friends here, and this is a very good forum to get all the infos about Rajeev/Amna and everyone else in KTH.....
So any info u need, u will get it here....
So have fun and enjoy the forum and friendsSmile
Originally posted by sujalfan

Welcome to the forum pyaari pari........... I am Bhaskar....... mod of this section. Only problem with me is I am pulling everyones leg here. Kya karae....... hum bhi thorae se shararati aur chulbulae hai.... Bura na maanna agar aap ke saath koi gustakhi ho jaye........

Dosti to zaroor karenge......... magar hamara maanna hai ki yaha member bante hi hum dost ban jaatae hai.......

Ruhi

Ruhi

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
wow nice poetry guys. i'm Ruhi, i usually just read the updates buh we can still b friends

pyaari pari

pyaari pari

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hey guys its pyaari pari and i am really happy dat im friends wid all u guys and u are sooo sweet thanx x x x x x x x x Wink

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Hey welcome to the forum, Pyaari paarii...!! Smile

Hey sujalfan, Y don u give her the link of the topic: Whom do you find preety gud at diz forum.It'd b very helpful n suitable for pyaari parii.

~*Prinkzz4eva*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Big smileWELCOME TO IF PYARI PARI!! i hope u enjoy it here as much as i do!!    lolzLOL...anywayz..my name is neha and i'd luv to be friendz with u!! if u ever need any help or sumethin u can pm meBig smile

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Welcome to India Forums Pyari Pari...

I liked what Bhaskar said... we become friends as soon as one becomes a member of India Forum.

And yeah.. sim you are really a good at shayari... and I liked it.. hope to see some more from you Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

asianpride05

Goldie

asianpride05

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged

HI welcome to In)ia Forums

I'm asianpride05 (I dnt give out my real name)

U can see me on the :

1. KTH forum
  2. KGGK forum

I'm a big fan of those shows

Post Reply New Post

Go to top