\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #1 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Janakii :)
You are awesome :) This thread is so gorgeous
We can post everything here right? 
Originally posted by ..sahana..

Janaki to the rescue!
Thank you so much for opening this CC, now we dont have to worry too much about restrictions when we discuss.
Hopefully in this CC we will get to have more fun and healthy discussions.

Too bad it's not happening in you know what forum. Oh well.

So glad to join here & i assume i dont need to pm you to join 😉

Now cant wait to start with this AT!!! I will start making Lakshmila edits 😃

Of course you don't need to PM me! Everyone from the "you know what AT" at the "you know what" forum is allowed here, lol. ðŸ˜† I just meant any new members who want to join are welcome, but we just need to make sure they're really fans and not troublemakers, lol.

Yeah, it's too bad we can't have this AT in that forum, but forum rules these days are becoming more restrictive and oppressive. It used to not be like this. Back in the days of the Ramayan forum of ndtv ramayan, we had so many ATs for actors/characters/couples and although comparisons were still not allowed, mods were a bit lenient about bringing in other shows/couples as long as it led to enriching discussions not meant to compare/insult. This AT wouldn't be needed in such a forum, but mytho forums nowadays are really difficult to express our opinions in, so the CC forum is the best way to express ourselves and have fun at the same time.
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Janakii :)
You are awesome :) This thread is so gorgeous
We can post everything here right? 

You can post whatever you want as long as it somehow relates to Lakshman and/or Urmila. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..sahana..

Me too! I just want everyone else to wake up and join us!!!

Btw forgot to mention in previous post; what a beautiful thread u made! Loved all the creations, they're so beautiful!! 😳

Thank you so much! I didn't do much. I just made a few banners, and the creations were all made before. 
I have one Urmila scene to share with you guys from NDTV Ramayan - a very touching scene which comes after Bharat Milaap. Urmila visits Ram's padukas in Nandigram and pays obeisance to them. When Bharat questions her why she's there, she replies that Lakshman is where Ram is, and seeing Ram's padukas makes her feel as if Lakshman's right there in Nandigram. ðŸ¥º 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXJ_yb0VfI[/YOUTUBE]

That moment comes from 11:25 - 12:20. This video is really bad quality, due to being stretched by the uploader, but the moment is special all the same. 

For those of you who are Tamil speaking, Jaya Tv is currently running NDTV Ramayan in tamil, so that scene is available in HQ print.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOdF1jL-Bc[/YOUTUBE]

That same moment comes from 12:00 - 12:55.
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Of course you don't need to PM me! Everyone from the "you know what AT" at the "you know what" forum is allowed here, lol.😆I just meant any new members who want to join are welcome, but we just need to make sure they're really fans and not troublemakers, lol.

Yeah, it's too bad we can't have this AT in that forum, but forum rules these days are becoming more restrictive and oppressive. It used to not be like this. Back in the days of the Ramayan forum of ndtv ramayan, we had so many ATs for actors/characters/couples and although comparisons were still not allowed, mods were a bit lenient about bringing in other shows/couples as long as it led to enriching discussions not meant to compare/insult. This AT wouldn't be needed in such a forum, but mytho forums nowadays are really difficult to express our opinions in, so the CC forum is the best way to express ourselves and have fun at the same time.

Yes maybe after mb mods are becoming strict
😆
anyways at least theres no restrictions for CC so all is well 😊

Thank you so much! I didn't do much. I just made a few banners, and the creations were all made before.

Yes your banners are a beauty. Im trying to learn how to make them, hopefully i find a good tutorial.
Thanks janaki for the video.
Ive watched the tamil version up to the wedding.
I have to find sometime to finish it.

Did i tell how much i adore ndtv Lakshman? 😳 especially when he gets mad & that garden scene with urmila 😳

can you spot them? ðŸ˜†

You can post whatever you want as long as it somehow relates to Lakshman and/or Urmila. ðŸ˜†
Okay ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Now I know what all to post.