Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
their whole journey was so beautifully described...loved it!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Unres
Wow Sammy,what an os yaar! So beautiful and amazing!
First part, arya jealous of himself! πŸ˜† I loved that part where he blurts out that he is arjun. 😳 πŸ˜† Loove the sarcastic drau. ⭐️
Next part, really touching one when he has to leave her alone and the third one too. Loved their romance. *blush*
4th part, kirti is born. Aww, i love the excited father in arjun. 😳 Cho chweet. ❀️
5th part, my arya consoling his krishnaa, putting her to sleep like kirti. 😳 😳
6th part, kirti dies. 😭 This part just touched me so much.
And the final part was like a cherry on top of the cake. ArDi! ❀️ They live and die together. I love the song you chose for this.
Thank you so much for writing this awesome awesome story and dedicating it to me. πŸ€— 😳
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Amazing
Awesome OS
Loved it
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry for being late..finally i am here. so the whole mb  from the point of ardi.. it was a nice read sam..really some portions were extraordinary. πŸ˜Š
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sam, this is amazing β€οΈ
I cried at the ending πŸ˜­
I could feel everything ArDi felt. Thank you so much for this :) Keep writing more :)
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very very sorry sam for being so late in commenting here! going through my old pms today and just found i din read this os! how can i miss anything about ardi...stopping my bakbak and coming to the update!

sam this is awesome!
loved it to the core!❀️

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonatia

RES
YEAAAYY
ILY
MATH CLASS HAI TRIGONOMETRY...
SORRY
BRB TO UNRES πŸ€—

Unres
I knew it, its ur pm waiting in my inbox before opening it.. And guess It was u. Well aisa bohot kam hota hai, u can say hota hi nahi ki mai jo sochu woh ho.. Man propose and God dispose.
I was not going to open it(I WAS ALREADY LATE FOR MATHS CLASS) but i anxiously opened cuz i thaught you were leaving again..
🀣 🀣.
I knew from the time i saw the link, it would be awesome... bohot achchi smell au rahi thi os ki. Yummy yummy and as i scrowled down it was as tall and sexy as my arya. :$ but my math class, I had to wait and read it afterwards.. :-(
It is awesome and the best os I HAVE EVER READ ON ARDI.. Starting from start, the part was so beautifully written with intelligence..I MEAN BRAIN WORK. I love how panchali heard my arya's real name from his own mouth. The credit goes to u not panchali 🀣 i loved such parts where u have to work wid your brain.*THOUH I AM JEALOUS. I will rate my jealousy 3/10*
Then the part where arjun leave her u described it really very well. It was awesome.
But the most touching part *His brothers were cry and telling him not to go and Arjun look at drau who was blank and looking at the groun thousants of questions, accusitions but silently coveying the msg come back soon and stay safe* it was awesome. Copy paste ki nahi yaad karke likh rahi hun 🀣
And the part was very awesome and very emotional where arjun gets married to subhi. It was so sad part When panchali was crying and Arjun did not even meet her.
But at last that bed wala part, I am damn jealous, i will rate it a eight outta ten.
That kiss waah i love romantic parts and kiss situated in such f8ing bg. I loved that karu part when drau was angryly tell him that she has a crash on u. *mera naam nahi liya usne khyar its a fanfiction asal me arya loves me in real the most*
And the part wait i will take a break i am tired..
Haan toh mai kahan thi woh hoo K baby born. You know I love babys so much ummah ❀️
Rossogoll baby Its a awesome part putr.love u for this.
And the next part i really use to be so angry that mere mu se koi comment hi nahi nikalti. U made me cry.
*arya was strocking her hair and how he made her eat foods naming her sons, father, brother I am out of my words. This is the heart of this OS..
And when drau was questioning him why din not he stop bheem, yudhistir and shield her was heart wrenching. And how he was pamparing her like he use to do with kirti and that lalluby was awesome but when she was needed him the most he was'nt for her.
And the next and the most heart breaking part... It always makes me cry.. Loved that line *
lie of this day and lie of the life* it was so touching.. Kirti dies...u wrote it so well and it was so moving.
Loved the part when arjun hears the word "father" it was the heart of this kirti part..it conveys so much..a little peace of a father's heart before a violent storm. Awesome. Hats off to u.
And the last part. Gawd they die..and that song, u chose so perfect. She goes hell for him. Awesome sam. It was brilliant. Sperb, amazing and the best os i have ever read. I will never forget this one... ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ Itne lambi comment ka answer sirf 'thank u' maat likhna...

Thank a lot Mou ! πŸ˜† Maths class meh reading stories . Not good for sin , tan and cos πŸ€£
My pm waiting in your pm box . Aww and damn I am not leaving IF just because of you πŸ˜ƒ smell ? Tujhe os Ki smell aa rahi thi ! πŸ˜† Maine perfume lagake bheja mera pm ko🀣 tall and sexy ! 🀣 lol ! I know right ! It was so long that it didn't even fit in one post . That's why I had to make two post for it πŸ€£ 
@ red ! Thanks a lot Mou . That means the world to me .πŸ˜ƒ
Jealousy ! Omg ! πŸ€£ Come on I am feeling the burns here ! I can rate it 10/10 
Aww . I know copy paste nahi kiya tunne . Cause half of the words were up and down . πŸ˜† But that means so much that you loved the line and remembered it . 
Haha ! You mean suhaag raat wala part ? ☺️ aree I din even write the whole thing 🀣
Lol baby tera name likhna chahiye tha ? πŸ₯± But you know that is an imaginary character . πŸ˜†
I made you cry ? πŸ˜² Kohi Aur hi bahana banati pagli . πŸ˜†
@ non bold and italics . That was my favourite line too . *smiles proud at myself* πŸ˜Ž
Thanks a lot Mou for these sweet words . Makes me feel like that queen of Yeh world πŸ˜† . 
Love 
Sam 

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

OMG!! this is just beautiful ❀️
Sammy I loved it!! πŸ€— ❀️
I love the title <3
Seriously amazing OS!! THIS IS THE BEST OS ON ArDi ❀️ ❀️
so finally after such a long time u wrote something on ArDi! You know i love your ArDi FF! thanks for writing this beautiful OS and keep writing more n more on ArDi!! ;)

Thank you so much for the sweet words Mahi ! πŸ˜³ 
@ pink . Thanks a lot . I m dancing  
@bold ! Sure yaar . ArDi is my love . I will never stop writing on them even if you all stop reading on them . πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

The journey is too gripping and fulfilling. It is beautiful Just like ARDI. Enjoyed thoroughly. Keep writing more Ofcourse only on ARDI.

Thank you Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
B  r e a t h t a k i n g.
I'm so proud of you today, Sam!
This one is so so beautiful! You portrayed the up and downs in their life so beautifully!
You seriously write motion pictures! One can view it so clearly! The love, the happiness, the pain, everything! Love you SO much for this baby! Keep it up. πŸ€—