Punar Vivah

AarYa SS Destination Unknown leads to stronger relationships Epilogue - Page 2

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
it was heart breaking chapter seeing aarya suffer 🥺
gayetri is so disgusting how could she hurt aarya & their childrens 😡
those childrens who was begging for not to hurt their mom that's was really heart breaking 🥺
finally yash decided to leave SM 🤗
poor bauji was crying asking aarya not to leave home 😭
even radha maa also leave with aarya 🤗
continue plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

Radha caught up to her new found family she called out to them " Yash beta wait Aarti bahu Wait!!" They turned at the sound of her voice "Badi ma what wrong??" Yash asked concern on his face and voice he went towards Radha while Aarti held the kids to herself, Radha had her small bag with her belongings
"Betas where are you going come home with me we will take the bus to my home it is small and you all maybe uncomfortable but at least you will have a roof over your heads." she explained "You are all my children we will live together from now on don't worry everything will be OK you will not have the comfortable lifestyle as before but together we will manage come with me my betas."

They all went to her small house the kids were scared never have they before seen the slums where so many families lived so close together, people carrying water in buckets from a standpipe or at the far end of the street from a well, children running around half naked in the road, the air smelt different here. Radha house was tiny she had one bedroom which she told AarYa to occupy they refused but she said Aarti needed to sleep on the bed on the mattress to be comfortable because she is almost seven months pregnant.Radha and the kids would sleep in the living area Yash immediately said no that he would sleep on the ground and Radha should sleep with Aarti, but Radha explained that Aarti is his wife and they need each other at this time for support, they children will be safe with her she will put as much clothing on the ground to make them comfortable. There was a small area with a table, two chairs, a small cupboard and two shelves tin pans held some dry goods for cooking. Radha went to a trunk placed in one corner opened and took out some of Akash old clothes give them to Yash "Beta I am sorry but could you use these until we can buy new clothes" she did the same for Aarti giving her some of her clothes"Aarti bahu don't mind if we share" for the children all she had was some of Akash old childhood clothes which she give to them. Yash and Aarti Thanked their back ma they all hugged and cried their hearts out for sometime. Finally Radha said "as the eldest in this family I am responsible for you my children" she took out her purse and counted her money "we will buy so vegetables and milk to last a couple of days, tomorrow I will go back to the families which I worked for as a maid and ask if I can get back a job" " No badima you can't do that I will find something to do you stay here with Aarti" Yash was visibly upset he is the man of this family he will find a job and provide for his family "Yash now is not the time to allow your ego and pride to rule your head, common since will prove it will be better if there are two of us working we will be able to met the basic needs of this family and provide for Aarti bahu medical cost." Radha tried to convince her son "Yash beta I also worked as a secretary for a rich man in the past now you call that a personal assistance I will try and find something and I know that you do your best beta. We all have full faith in you" she said looking at him with the proud eyes of a mother.

The following day Yash helped collect water for the family's needs, he went in search of a job any thing as long as it is legal and safe he got a job as a labour at a nearby construction site the pay was small but at least they would have food, and maybe buy clothes for the children.

Radha was lucky she got a job with a family she worked for years ago they had recently moved back to the area she would be the housekeeper/ nanny for the children this meant that she would be away from her family for close to fifteen hours every day but the pay was good, and she will be able to help her family with their expense.

At the SM things were going from bad to worse daily the relationship between G3 and SP had completely deteriorated they were sleeping in desperate rooms since Akash, Radha and Ishita came into their lives but still spoke even if it was only an argument, now there was salience on SP part Ramdulare, and Vidhi were the only ones allowed to do any thing for him G3 thought that this would force him to change his mind and give Akash everything that belongs to Yash but her plan backfired Suraj simply ignored them arranged to met Yash , Aarti and the kids in the park, he even went to Radha's house, but his kids never took any gifts or money from him, that was the conditions they wanted from him he can visit as much as he wants but they will accept nothing material from him. The children were always happy to have their dadaji they would play, tell him about their life new school, friend everything that was important to them. Suraj never spent this much time with his grand kids before, he would help them with their school work/ home work when Yash could not afford to send them to school. The kids were attending government school but they still needed school supplies and a additional uniforms.

Radha saw SP late at night when she returned from work or on Sundays when she had a half day off they spoke briefly."Radha my I ask you something don't you have a douboe bachelor's degree in business management, and accounting?" Radha was surprise that he remembered "Ji I have" she answered Suraj continued "then what happened why don't you have a better life than this?" " Life happened I worked in many different companies throughout the years but when they found out that I was an unwed mother I was fired I did not fit in with their image of the perfect employees, other times my bosses tried to use me as their private playmate I would never stoop so low so I left. I have worked as maid, nanny, in many houses keeping my distance from the family, I even worked now and again with the local herbalist making and administering the local remedies. I did all I could to support Akash and myself I love him so much and miss him it hurts me to witness what wrong things he is doing I swere Ji I never encouraged him to do what he did. I give Akash a good education but jobs are difficult to come by, he started to follow bad company and begun drinking, gambling, Akash don't have the patience for an office job, he prefers outdoors work, driving, mechanical things, he is good with computers, but those friends encouraged him into wanting fast money lots to spend. My poor boy can be so easily manipulated. In my heart I believed Ishita Bahu is behind this new behaviour of his. I know my child and I don't trust that woman I saw how she looked at my Yash and Aarti, I heard how she spoke to the kids when she thought no one was around. Ji the more I think about it the more I believed that she is a bad influence on my boy." Radha started to cry she loves and misses her son Akash so what if he is not her biological child she love him as much as she loves her Yash. Suraj watched Radha closely and compared G3 to her yes this is where Yash got his compassion, his genuine caring nature, not to mention business brains, his understanding and respect from her inherited those qualities from Radha; both Pankaj and Prateek are emotionally and now that he had time to observe physical different. They are more like G3 and her relatives he guess that is why Yash was always the closest to him not only is Yash close to him in resemblance, and height but they share the same likes and dislikes, even in women Aarti is very similar to her Radha sasuma, physical, emotionally, and the brain dept.( educational ) he smiled to himself Yashbis indeed his shadow he loves his second wife more than the first just like him SP his father yes I loved Radha that is why I crossed my limits with her, give her false promises, and lied about himself because he did not want to lose her to bad his own father found out and forced him to leave Radha, the names he called her SP is ashamed even to think about it."Radha why did you exchange the babies??" SP asked " Radha said" I was young, foolish, hurt I wanted revenge from you. Ji you lied to me call me disgusting name, tried to pay me off your father tried the same treated me as if I was a w###e when I found out G3 would have her baby around the same time as I, I wanted to bring my baby to your doorsteps and leave him there but then I realised that your family would of either kill or place him in an orphanage. I could not do that to my innocent baby who I loved with all my heart I wanted him to know his father and brothers so I went again to your father to beg him to allow us to be a part of your life but he threatened me with jail for fraud and orphanage for my innocent child I was there when he got the call that G3 needed to go to the hospital that there were problems he shoved me aside instructing his staff to throw me out. They manhandled me I went into labour pains a stranger who was passing help me to the free clinic Yash was born there twenty hours before Akash. When I awoke I took Yash and left for the hospital where I heard G3 was in I asked the nurse by the desk for her room number saying that I was a close relative, when I approach her room I saw no one was around so I entered G3 was in deep sleep, I place my Baby Yash on G3 bed removed the name tag from G3 akash placed it on Yash's hand changed their blankets placed My baby Yash in the cot and took Akash looked at G3 said I am sorry for doing this I was about to leave when I heard you approach, so I his behind the blinds, I saw you go near the baby place a gold chain around him and say You Are My Son My Heir Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhia I saw you hold the baby and kiss him, place him back in the cot look at G3 and leave the room. I followed you out of the hospital with Akash in my arms thinking what kind of a man are you you did not even bother to spend time with your wife, I followed you in a rickshaw you went to your office for work then I should not of been surprise work always came first." Radha smiled "even when we were together you always spoke of your job and interest never your family. But that is the past when one is young and immature one does foolishness, unfortunately we dont realize that they make for larger problems in the future." Radha had the look of someone who have lots of pain and stress due to her youthful mistakes she continued " I love both my sons never question that I consider them to be my twin boys just seperated by birth, one grew up with his father and the other with me his mother. I miss my Akash so much and I wish things could be different. Yash is my biological son I would give my life for him but I will also give my life for my son Akash too. I only hope is that god bless him with sense soon lead him back onto the right path. That is the only way he will ever be happy."

Aarya who was listening to the conversation realised how much they must of loved each other, how much Radha suffered, SP was bound to traditional, cultural family, the lies that were told to him by his father about Radha, they would of never Accepted a poor woman as their bahu, they would of never accepted a divorce in their family. They also realised that Ishita was not to be trusted especially when bauji remembered noticing Ishita stalking around the mansion and gawaking at Yash he honestly thought that there was another Maya in his house, but now after analyzing the situation he believe that she is a problem he will keep a close eye on her from now on.

"Yash beta Pankaj and Prateek have they contacted you??" SP asked Yash "Bauji Prateek and Paridhi came and visited us here. Prateek visited me a couple of time at work trying to get me back home."
Edited by Sharlene1410 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! A total transformation to the lives of Aarya and their children. It is a humble beginning. I trust they will do fine. And hope no harm will befall Aarti and the baby. Also too happy that SP, Radha and Aarya know Ishita is not to be trusted. Continue soon. 
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice waiting to next one
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
so SP & radha maa love each other 😃
but yash grandfather separate them 😡
now they know that bitch ishita is not trusted 😡
hope aarya & SP will do something abt it
poor yash have to work labour at construction
continue plz
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb update.. aarya and kids living in radha ma house.. suraj came to meet them..
duloharaes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm radha ma nd sp still inluv hmm . sp father seprated young love sp nd radha ma ... poor yashu working a labourer on construction site    ..hmmm most def da most handsome labourer I knw ... oh they nw knw tht Witchita is bad news lol new maya lol but ishita worst then maya .   maya's bark worst then her bite .while ishita is poisionous for sho !   poor kids hve to slp on da floor ... loved it sooo much plz i beg continue sooon
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3

The ladies of the neighborhood were nosey but kind they observed everything about the new family they knew Radha and Akash, met ishita briefly, learnt about Radha's past, realizes that this young man is her biological son, they soon got to know Aarti and became impressed with her, Suraj they had mixed feelings for him, he is a rich married man who spoilt a young girl life, abandoned her and her child some thought he got what he deserved others pitied him, they observed his visits closely with the family. Some wanted to ask him for jobs, others who saw him teach his grand kids came up with a plan to teach their children too they cannot pay but if he could be kind enough to do so, SP agreed Aarti said that she will help the grateful ladies offered to help Aarti with her chores after all the young lady was seven almost eight months pregnant. They ladies helped out with the cooking and laundry.

Suraj came daily in the afternoon taught the kids for two sometimes three hours, helped his grandkids with their home work, then returned to SM Ramdulare always had his meals hot and ready for him. SP ate by himself Ishita would try and come to win over his love and friendship. Suraj decided that he will play along to find out what exactly is her game plan.

Ishita wanted to cook for him so she instructed Ramdulare not to do so any more SP noticed the difference in the taste and refused to eat more "Bauji you are not eating I cooked today for you I want to continue to do so in the future you are neglecting your health you are a father to me it is my right to take care of both you and mammyji, Akash is your son and I am your bahu please allow me bauji." Ishita pleaded with a fake smile and concern "Ishita bahu I am a grown man not an invalid I am capable of taking care of my self, cook if you want for the family, if I am hungry I will eat but don't bother with me. Ramdulare will continue to attend to my needs that is what he is paid for but if you wish to spend time with me when I am home do so but make sure Akash is also present or one of the other banks and my sons do you understand." Suraj said put up his strict father knows best face. He did not want to appear as anything but the serious strict father he is known as to his children, and to G3 the serious husband unbending in his ways. If he changes they would become suspicious let them try and win him over he will watch, wait, and keep his ears open. Suraj contacted his PI friend whom his family uses to try and find out everything about Ishita, and her father,also he give him all the cds/dvds ( security videos) recorded for the past four months kept in his safe unknown to Akash, and Ishita not even G3, and Maya knew about these.

Pankaj and Vidhi they were thorn between supporting their mother and reaching out to Yash and his family G3 made it clear that she will end all relationship with them if they contacted that dirty blood man and his family who is of no relation to them, she demanded that they should spend time with Akash, and Ishita. Prateek and Paridhi they were not interested and they clearly showed it. Prateek started working in a restaurant much to his mother's disgust, Paridhi went back to work as a RJ, they told Gaytri that they shall be moving out at the end of the month into Paradhi's parents home. G3 tried to stop them, she even tried asking Suraj to stop them but he just ignored her. Suraj give Prateek and Pradhi a fake warning that he will disown him but they are grown now so they are free to do as they please and walked away saying her has important work to do at the office.

Yash hands had becomes hard with callus there cuts new and old his finger nail were discoloured and broken he was tired most days, sometimes he worked long extra hours to earn more money. Aarti could not bear seeing her husband in so much pain, he looked older, she tried her best to massage him the kids also give their papa massage whenever he came home early that would be the only time he could get to be with them. Radha tried talking to her boss to give Yash a job but they wanted to see educational certificate and recommendations from past employers. Since everything was left behind at the SM and he did not want to ask his father for help the only other job he could get was as a driver for the family his badima works for. This made things easier for him more time could be spent with his family, and the pay was a little bit more than his construction labourer's pay.

Aarti had time on her hands she taught the neighborhood kids for two hours daily, then she helped design clothes for the ladies and kids in the neighborhood, she could not use a sewing machine but she did needle work, the ladies were so happy that they started they own sewing shop selling the cheap clothes but whose design had class, and elegance.

Ishita kept herself informed about Aarya she knew about their jobs, Suraj's constant visits, Prateek and Paridhi visits, she had her plan she paid one of the ladies to poison Aarti's food, the lady took the money tried to poison Aarti but instead of Aarti her innocent husband ate the food, thank god Radha,and Suraj were at home and Radha tried her best with home remedies to save the man until they got him to hospital they lady cried and give her statement to the police after Suraj threatened to let the man die, thank god the poison was not that deadly but it would of surely kill the baby and Aarti would of died from hemorrhage.

Yash was angry he wanted to go immediately and kill Ishita but his family had a difficult time to calm him down and see reason they needed to be smart and catch Ishita so when she gets sent to jail it would be for life and her father would not be able to help her. They needed to find out why she wanted to hurt/kill Aarti, and soon Aarti's due date was just two weeks away. Edited by Sharlene1410 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super waiting the next part
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful updts Sharlene dear. Sweeet ooh god i sound lik jim carry now. Poor Yash has work contraction work. I knw thy wil make it.