Sarhad paar 'teaser page 6 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Supervampire

superb starting
thank u
Originally posted by Nithunavi

Interesting prologue... I guess Its going to be a reincarnation story as here rehan is mentioned for Rk...
And congrats on ur new story seema :)
PM me when u update though for now I'm busy with finals I wud like to read ur updates after my finals :)
thank u so much,no dear no reincarnation
Originally posted by Nithunavi

And can I know what's the meaning of title SARHAD ?
Idk the meaning of it & also I'm a South Indian :)
sarhad means border dear
Originally posted by MlleAnonyme

Awesome prologue. Please continue soon and PM me the updates πŸ˜ƒ
thank u so much dear,yeah sure
Originally posted by ananya2010

Seema, congrats on the new story.
Prologue sounds interesting, do continue, shall be waiting to read more of it. Cross border love story.
Do PM me.
thank u so much dear ,updating da teaser
Originally posted by zelja89

Interesting prologue continue soon😊
thanks dear yeah
Originally posted by madhurish

hey girls! it means "BORDER CROSSING"😳

am i right Seema?πŸ˜‰

its a cross border love story nah?πŸ˜‰

Excited to read the first part...& moreπŸ˜›

yes dear u r v rt sudha.yes cross border love story,just posting teaser
Aaryan lets play chess,said bored rk after having tea and snacks,sitting in the lounge at rks house.oh God u r such an oldie rk,im young enough to play football,to which rk replied wid a big laugh ,u r saying dis to football champ,n both laughed out loud.Then they both went upstairs to rks studio where he used to convert his imaginations on canvas.
Looking towards one of the canvas being drapped in cloth,aryan moved towards it saying why r u hiding this n he gasped as soon as he removed da cloth...aaryan just managed to say Oh my God

Note..im posting teaser rt frm hospital
Sorry fr making u wait fr an update
My ill health God but dnt worry will update da first part soon
Nw plz do enjoy it n forgive meEdited by ...Seema... - 8 years ago
Yipeee I am first ... Amazing teaser Di !!! So RK is a painter and a good football player also WOW... I am curious to know that what was there on canvas that Aryan got shocked ??? Is it Madz's portrait ??? Hehehe ... It was awesome ... ! I hope your health is getting better now :):) Oh Di don't be sorry . We understand it completely so just take your time and take complete rest and keep these gadgets away for sometime . :):) Edited by RagingBlaze - 8 years ago
Nice teaser Seema dear...πŸ‘
I wonder who was that... Right kameena Rk or Sherkhan Rk...πŸ˜† Whoever he is... I just love him just bcos he is a painter... I love painting... 
Whose painting it was Aaryan witnessed??? Madhu's?? Waiting to read the first part...

Seema dear... No need to apologize... We are aware of ur health condition... I would ask u to take complete rest... & write only when u find fit or to kill some boredom... πŸ˜†

Take care... Love u...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago