Aditya Sir's New Movies ''Brina" & "Julie2" Discuss - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ---PAYEL---

Only the headings are readable..
Heading No.1 - Brina me dikhayi jayegi beti ki mahatta..

mahatta means?😲
But i'm not happyπŸ˜”
on this news
movie ki shooting me bohot time lagta he
phir pata nahi wo kab release ho
aur kab net pe aayeπŸ’”
shooting ke liye agar Adi ji ne cid se break lia
to Hum unhein kesey dekhein gey??😭😭
It's on true story & will be centred over importance of girls is what written on those headings @Riffi  
Originally posted by Kousar-Aditya

mahatta means?😲

Importance / Significance.  Can also be said as greatness. 
@Diya; u r right..its related to that..buublly di told..
Originally posted by Kulasya.

Importance / Significance.  Can also be said as greatness. 
Wow,πŸ‘
Aditya ji is very sensitive and a perfect choice for this movie
because he giving the importance and respect to ladies
and he also had 2 pretty daughters😳
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

@Diya; u r right..its related to that..buublly di told..

Hmm...
I want to knw d exact case. I can't remember any such case.
It says that its based on some true incidence then I can guess it is some sort of old case. 
Can sumbody plz tl me abt tht?😳
Aditya sir in what role??Edited by binod.abhijeet - 8 years ago
Wow I'm so excited for his new movie πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
After long time I watch him any movie.
Well, after giving a good stress to my eyes to read at least a few lines of d article along with a small research on Google I found out something about what it all actually is.
OK, so Barina is no name. Lahula will be the name of the girl concerned in the film. 
Barina is actually a ritual of marriage in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh according to which the father of the girl takes some money from the bridegroom's side. That 'money' taken is known as BARINA. Barina/brina is not like dowry or something but it is the compensation for all the expenses the girl's father has bored for the marriage. It can be said that after the girl's father accepts the barina, the marriage is finaled n the girl is called the mangetar(fiance) of the bridegroom.
A girl whose father has taken the barina is not allowed to back off the marriage in any case. If she does, it leads to serious feuds. Neither can that girl marry another person except her fiance.
Now problems come when cases come where a girl's father has taken the barina when she was a kid/teenage. Later the girl may not agree to the decision. I think, the film is going to revolve around this thing only.

But I'm still not able to understand if its a folk tale or a true story as the picture says its a folk tale n headlines say its a true story.