Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
kalyanimyneni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting.
Loved chachi and manan bond.
There should be a manan and amms track too after manik family uniting.
Video should be seen by his dad also.
Maybe harshad video can be in alya's house only.
Waiting eagerly for the update.
Crazy8000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congratulations for ur new thread
N coming to update it was so awesome
Luvd it totally
U beautifully potray manan moments
It was so beautiful
Thnkx for pm
N plz continue soon
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
amazing update
loved it
continue soon
dhillon90 thumbnail
Amazinggg
Superbbb
Fabulousss update
hahaha sabne videos dekhli...nandu detectiv mode on wohhh...ab wo manik ko uski happinss lauta kr rhegi...lovd it...continue soon
janusingh21 thumbnail
Hi congratulations dear for ur new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Coming to d story well now ur story has really taken a new turn n iam totally loving it n eagerly waiting to know how nandini is going to get maniks parents back ...

N one request dear I really wanna see cabini so if u could involve cabir in nandini's mission if possible so I know u may ur story ready in ur mind but I just thought if cabir is involved it will more fun n interesting ... Just a thought that's it ...

N ha story ke bare me bolna her bloogayi,OK let me start last 3/4 chapter was really amazing been his friends coming to his place n spoiling his dinner u have penned it really very good like it was hilarious of manik acting all weird ,I was laughing like anything.
N next d late night date n place u described it was so beautiful n abt not crossing his limits talk was nice I really liked it..
N then nyonika n nandini talk was penned really very well n trust me it was much needed closure has to y nyonika was being good with nandini n we got it d closure b/w maniks parents was much needed n d way u penning it is really worth reading n u have nailed it expressing each n Every emotion brilliantly be it nyonika's talk or nandini's confusion or mani dad truth n his talk with nandini really I was really amazed after reading u have not let anything get apart l mean each n every side of individual person's pov of described perfectly dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
N how can I forget manan maniks restlessness n nandini dilemma was very good n love d fact u give our manan der time n like der romance ( though I need more manan romance) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but OK ... 
N proposing part was very very very good n liked everything abt it nandini's possiveness n her bold step n maniks teasing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ n vedio on and,his friends calling u have not anything like anything n last my favorite chachi was so much fun to see😊😊😊

Overall I love ur ffπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank u for giving our manan back in form of ur ff's⭐️⭐️ thank u for all d writer for so much of effort n love towards our fav couple MANAN...love u all...
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... New thread... That too 4th ... I'm so happy for u... Party time... N party me u have given this beautiful sa update... This was the cutest... Specially chachi ka teasing session n yes even thoda thoda neyonika ka bhi..
Like that was super funny beta etne romantic day k baad tired hona to banta hai na. . hehehe... 

Nandu ka bold mode k saath sath detective mode bhi on hai... It is going to be a long long journey where truth of maniks family will be out... Coz harshad isn't here n his father is not ready to discuss about what actually happened with anyone... But I know nandu will do it

Loved the update every bit of it... N ur writing style is just killer... Perfect... 

So yes thank u for so so so sooo much for the fantastic update
N for the pm

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
😊
Love_Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow congratulations dear for ur 4th thread

Nd Wonderful update

After manan's confession nandini's insecurities regarding amms nd manik do understand her situation nd also solve her problem

nd chachi she is d sweetheart I just wish ki har kisi ko aisi chachi mile
woh tau pahle se hi uski fan thi aur ab tau aur jyada ho gayi hai

nandini nd nyo talk was awsum
nandini assured her to help her in every ways

nd manan's convo was just Superb mind blowing

nd I just love ur lengthy updates nd u r best in writing this

pls don't stop dis

waiting for the next update
update soon dear

take care nd God bless you