~Vande Mataram!!~ A random OS

Posted: 8 years ago
I hope all of you (Indians especially) are aware of what all is happening in JNU, Delhi- one of the most reputed universities of country. Don't know about others but I'm very frustrated with it! So will rant for a while.. I hope you guys won't mind and will bear it! 

So the youth of our country, the SO-CALLED future has found a new role-model for themselves. Afzal Guru, a man whom they admire, in their own words, 'Kitne Afzal maroge? Har ghar se Afzal niklega!'. If this man needs to be introduced then, he was involved in Parliament Terrorist Attacks and was given death penalty by Supreme Court. The bright upcoming leaders of our country are referring him as martyr.

And if was not enough, they went on to demand freedom of Kashmir, Kerala, Assam and many more! So basically standing in the capital of country they were demanding division of our motherland into different pieces. They did all this in the name of Freedom of Expression!

STILL THEY SAY INDIA IS AN INTOLERANT COUNTRY!

Even more disgusting thing is that our politicians, people who are meant to drive this country towards a better tomorrow, people in whose hands our country's future lies are supporting the students. They are not leaving even a single stone unturned to attack the central government, I mean say what?!

Isn't it a tight slap on the faces of those families who lost their loved one's while fighting against these terrorists? For whom the soldiers are fighting on the borders? Its like telling the children of those dead soldiers that, 'Sorry! But your Dad wasted his life on us! We don't value it !'

Enough of the rant..
Here is a small OS.. I hope you will like it!
Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago

||VANDEMATARAM||

It was another Sunday morning as the whole Bhalla house was echoing with laughter.

"Seriously, nothing can be better than a lazy sunday morning, such a yummy breakfast and whole family sitting together, laughing and enjoying!" Senior Bhalla exclaimed happily.

"Very true papa! It feels so good.." Raman agreed with him.

"But where's Adi?" Toshiji asked.

"Mummy ji he has history exam tomorrow.. so he's studying for it!" Ishita informed them.

"Oh my poor child!" Toshiji exclaimed.

"But he can come down for breakfast at least! He has whole day to study! Isn't it Ruhi?!" Raman said as he looked in Ruhi's direction.

"Right papa!" Ruhi said as she ran upstairs to call her elder brother.

Soon enough, Adi came down along with Ruhi as he secured his place next to his father. Raman patted on his head, "How'z history going on?"

"Horrible!" Adi replied exhausted.

"No problem Bhaiya! I know you can do it!" Ruhi tried to lift up his hopes. Adi smiled at her adorable attempt.

"Don't worry Adi.. if your dad can pass history exams, then you can as well!" Romi said earning a glare from Raman.

"Really?! Even Dad used to hate History?" Adi asked surprised.

"Hate?! You are understating it boy!" Simmi added, much to the laughter of everyone.

"Yeah Fine! What's the big deal? I don't think there is anyone who like history!" Raman replied defensive.

"Cant agree more! Its hell boring subject!" Adi replied.

"Like father like son!" Ishita exclaimed hopelessly as everyone laughed, "BTW what are you studying right now?" she added.

"Indian Nationalist Movement! I mean its been 68 years of Independence now! What's the use of studying it? Who were destined to die they did! Now spare us!" Adi said.

"That's wrong Adi... They weren't destined to die they sacrificed their lives for us...for the country! And as far as why to study it is concerned, we should know how much they sacrificed for the freedom we are availing today! We must respect that!" Ishita said as a matter of fact.

Raman nodded, "That's true! They sacrificed almost everything they had.. their time, their family and their lives to free it from the clutches of Britishers!" Raman added.

"They struggled very hard.. they were kept in police custody for no reason where they were beaten up by brutally, made to starve to death, fed on leftovers otherwise. Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose couldn't even make it to the independent India!" Mr Bhalla too added.

"And they are the well known ones! Thousands of them died unsung!" Ishita replied.

Adi nodded. Ruhi who was listening to their conversation for quite a long time spoke up, "Netaji Subash Chandra Bose? He is the one who gave slogan, Tum mujhe khoon do main tumhe azaadi dunga, isn't it?" 

"Yes.. My baby! It was him! You know he was the one who laid the foundation of our army, Azaad Hind Fauj." Ishita said.

"Hmm.. their legacy has been taken fwd by our army now with a pledge to protect our motherland from enemy attacks!" Romi too joined the discussion.

"Yes.. but its disheartening to see that they are not respected for what they do for us!" Simmi added.

"You know Adi-Ruhi, they live in conditions in which a citizen like us will not even survive a day! During winters, we find it difficult to step out of our blankets even when it is 10-12 degree temperature outside, but these soldiers. They live in -60 degree conditions. Not only live but guard our borders and fight for the country!" Ishita said with a pride.

"Really Ishima?! I find it hard to believe!" Adi said.

"But its true! Saichen is one such battlefield.. it is so cold there that one can have frostbite if his bare finger touches the rifle for more than 15 sec!" Raman said as everyone listened with amazement.

(Its a fact!)

"God Bless them!" Toshiji said, "And their parents who brought them to this world!"

"What these soldier do for us is something we cant pay them back! The least we can do is to respect the flag they are dying for!" Simmi said.

"So always remember, never ever disrespect your country!" Raman said looking at the kids.

"Exactly! You are an Indian before anything else..You should be proud of that!" Ishita said. 

"But Ishima, I don't think people these days even think abt country's betterment!" Adi added as a matter of concern.

"Hmm.. And that's shameful! But we cant change others." Romi said.

"Like Mahatma Gandhi said, Be the change you want to see in the world! We must do our part!" Ishita said.

"What difference will our efforts make?" Adi asked.

"Not much in beginning, but slowly and steadily you will inspire others to do their parts.. and eventually the change will come!" Ishita replied.

"I don't think so! I mean its too idealistic thought to be implemented! People are more money-minded, success-minded these days.. they don't give a damn abt what happens to the country!" Raman said.

"Yeah! But that must not stop us from doing our little effort towards better.. I'm not asking them to do rallies, protests or anything like that! But like you see someone is lying injured to the road, so instead of making his video and posting it on social networking, or just stand there sympathizing with him, you should go and help him! Coz you never know when you have face the same thing, and then you will regret that I didn't help that man that time. maybe thatswhy no one helped me!" Ishita said, "You follow all rules... So that at the end of the day you wont find yourself at guilty!" 

"I understand what you mean!" Adi said with a smile.

"Enough of the moral education! I think you should go and study now!" Ishita said.

I know its too idealistic and high on patriotism but had to write it!

Thank you for reading it!

Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago
Nice message Nands...
We should know our duties for sure...
Awesome shot yaar
Much needed one
Thanks for the pm
Hi Nandhni,
Very patriotic

Salute to all the soldiers of the world who guards the borders of their country👏

A brilliant OS 
Full of messages!!
Well worth reading!!

Very patriotically portrayed!!!!!

Thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome shot 
Indeed we should respect them...
Nice work
Superb os with a very good message..