Swaragini

What Redemption Means According To Me Ofcourse

Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone i m Fari

I am mostly a silent member in this forum or can be found in SwaSan AT sometimes 😆

I like Tejaswi very much she is only one actress who made me her fan while playing a negative,psycho ,obsessed character like Ragini
I have always bashed Ragini for her deeds even sarcastically i call her Ladoo that doesn't mean i am bashing Teju nope not at all.
My introduction is over now coming back to topic

What is Redemption according to me?

Ragini's redemption process just started few episode before still she is not redeem properly according to me,one fine morning Ragini says i love my sister and will support her to get her out of jail and Redemption is done no not at all,yes she has now realised that she was wrong in her obsession for Laksh but does only realization enough to forgive her???? I guess no for proper redemption Ragini needs to get some punishment. I know many will say Laksh betrayed her so her punishment is done which is not true. In the show Ragini is still the same "Ladoo" who is pampered unnecessarily by everyone in her family including MM wasis

Now for Redemption 1stly Ragini has to stop using the Victim Card what ever is happening with her is her payback for her Karma nothing else

2ndly she needs to make her useless family understand that they should not punish Swara for Ragini's Karma's fault. And to stop treating her as bichari Ladoo,dukhiyari Ladoo and lets her to face the world by her own

3rdly she should become self independent and strong rather then crying and blaming others

4th as a girl if any good for nothing guy dares to Slap my father then i personally will never forgive him forget about going back to him Self respect should be always 1st priority for a girl then any thing in this world Laksh has many time rejected her this time Ragini should show some self respect traits which is 0 percent in her currently

5thly she should feel some Shame of what she was before rather then claiming "Chaalein Chalna Hum Bhi Ache Se Jante Hein"

Enough for my 1st separate topic in this forum,Please feel free to share your views.Sorry in advance if I have hurt anyone with my views on Ragini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u cent percent but I guess teju fans are still supporting ragini deeds as they are her 'fans'
they keep on teaching us not to bash teja for ragini my point is then why u guys supporting psycho ragini jus becoz u 'luv' tej?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you 100%...
i hope the cvs too keep all this in mind...
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Fari a much needed post. I know everyone will not agree to your points but I agree with you. Tejeswi is an excellent actress no doubt about it. Her acting has given life to Ragini. 

Talking about Ragini, I personally think, is a patient of obsession and split personality disorder. How can she question Lakshya about his choice. Doesn't she know that she is a murderer, cheater.She is cruel and ill behaved sometimes. Lakshya can marry anyone except her. This is not at all a good example of redemption for Ragini. She should be in jail ðŸ˜³
Fariiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishanita

I agree with u cent percent but I guess teju fans are still supporting ragini deeds as they are her 'fans'
they keep on teaching us not to bash teja for ragini my point is then why u guys supporting psycho ragini jus becoz u 'luv' tej?

Thanks for commenting actually it's not about supporting Ragini or not many in forum were asking about what redemption is needed to redeem Ragini that's why i tried to give a list of what changes i want in Ragini as redemption
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Fari...i agree with you...
First she should analyze herself & understand that love cannot be achieved by force...& i really like to see a positive ragini..not that rona dhona abla naari types...

Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well Said Fari...
You said our mind. .
Present redemption is not acceptable.
Your first topic itself was a bangon post
Fariiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apudeep

Hi Fari a much needed post. I know everyone will not agree to your points but I agree with you. Tejeswi is an excellent actress no doubt about it. Her acting has given life to Ragini.

Talking about Ragini, I personally think, is a patient of obsession and split personality disorder. How can she question Lakshya about his choice. Doesn't she know that she is a murderer, cheater.She is cruel and ill behaved sometimes. Lakshya can marry anyone except her. This is not at all a good example of redemption for Ragini. She should be in jail😳

Hi Sis 🤗I know the list of crime Ragini has committed in real world it only deserves jail trip but Swaragini Cv's won't show that ever that's why i just listed some changes which are needed in Ragini as a character
Fariiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I agree with you 100%...

i hope the cvs too keep all this in mind...

I hope cv's keep this in mind and stop try to create forced sympathy for Ragini
Fariiiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasinig89

Hey Fari...i agree with you...

First she should analyze herself & understand that love cannot be achieved by force...& i really like to see a positive ragini..not that rona dhona abla naari types...

Hi-5 i also don't like dukhiyari and bechari Ragini what ever is happening with her is her payback for her sins she is no bechari who is been betrayed she absolutely deserves what she gotEdited by Fariiiii - 8 years ago