Ratris Khel chale....(New show)

Posted: 8 years ago
The new show which is suspense - horror kind has started from 22nd Feb 2016. Supposed to last for a few months.
The synopsis :
Naik's are very influential family in small town of Konkan -Sawantvaadi. Anna Naik the patriarch of the family has three sons and a daughter. The eldest son - Madhav is in his late 30's and is currently staying in Mumbai with is a son & wife who is scientist by profession. The middle one - Dattaram, is a bachelor who is currently looking after the property and business back in village. Abhiram - the youngest one is in his youth and is soon to be married. He has his interests only to start family of his own. The daughter - Chaya, has been separated from her husband and now is dependent and stays in the same house.
      The family has got together to celebrate the engagement ceremony of the youngest son. Unfortunately on the same day, Anna Naik dies of heart attack. Anna's will suggests that his wealth be divided amongst 6 people and not 5 - his wife, 3 Sons, daughter & one more female.This opens up a Pandora's box of secrets that Anna Naik & his wife have hidden from the whole world. In the meanwhile a series of unexplained events also start taking place, only when the sun sets down. Will these unexplained evenings will ever be resolved? Is the house haunted or is it mind that plays games? Are these mysteries truly paranormal or are act of vicious minds who would have vested interest in the Anna Naik's wealth. All-in-all intense suspense drama, a thriller which will send out chills down the spine starting 22 Feb every Mon-Sat @ 10:30 pm... only on Zee Marathi
Hello Every1 ðŸ˜Š
Well Dattaram is married not bachelor

Chayas husband dies on the first night of thr marriage...so she she is a widow

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Hello Every1 ðŸ˜Š
Well Dattaram is married not bachelor

Chayas husband dies on the first night of thr marriage...so she she is a window

correct NJ. I didn't go through the details as they are mentioned somewhere which i just pasted. 
The very look of the widow sister is scary ! ...and who was the lady looking at guest from the top floor ? was it the same one ?
Yest episode showed Anna has died and his lawyer comes with his last will..the property is to be divided into 6 people and not 5 (his wife, 3 sons and 1 widow daughter) 
A young girl is shown from 1st episode sitting silently and watching the family members...none of them can see her...she is shown only to the viewers...the 6th person among the shareholders for this property might be this young girl.

Originally posted by mishkil88

The very look of the widow sister is scary ! ...and who was the lady looking at guest from the top floor ? was it the same one ?

Ya she was the same one..😃
i think this can generate as much interest as Asambhav...i am really interested to know what happens next  because suspense/ mystery is the genre i love watching.

i think this can generate as much interest as Asambhav...i am really interested to know what happens next  because suspense/ mystery is the genre i love watching.

This seems to be interesting Mishkil...will follow you guys' updates here ðŸ˜›

Ya lets see...the suspense and thrill should continue...it will be fun...I read smewhere...all of them come to know thr house is haunted..but the educated daughter in law considers all these unforeseen events happening in thr house has some scientific background...

I feel even though they r unknown faces...they all are doing a good job...basically its a konkan malwani type of background so they have made a perfect casting.