Celebrity Fan Clubs

cfc member dayita desai-condolences (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by badibanga

Originally posted by Celina7

Dayita was a really close friend of mine. She was very very very sweet, benevolent, always smiling and trying to bring happiness into other people's lives. I will never forget you Dayita sis and I will always love you I know it's hard to live our lives the way we used to...without you but I will always see you as an angel above me...smiling. You are probably the sweetest angel looking down upon us... there for us. I love you and always miss you. Thanks for the last few words for me they shall stay close to my heart forever, it'll never be the same again without you. May you kind soul rest in peace my sweet di. God Bless your family and all the people close to you. It's very unfortunate for all of us and them to have lost a sweet friend/person like you. RIP Dayita sis.. I 'll always miss you but you are still there with all of us... You have a special place in our hearts and it will always be there.

With lots of love from your little sis,

Celina

Ofcourse, sweet Celina.... she is there for you.  Tongue  And that was a beautiful post I am sure she will be very proud of you.Smile

thanxEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cfc member dayita desai-condolences (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

balh_luvr

IF-Dazzler

balh_luvr

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
namaste everyone this is sad news CryCryCrymay her soul rest in peace

Edited by gudia8712 - 08 November 2006 at 4:35pm

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Well,
I never Dayita-ji personally but I did talk to her once or twice. I just hope her family is okay with this news. May God Bless Her Soul In Peace.

We will always miss Dayita-ji.

Cry

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

Dayita was a really close friend of mine. She was very very very sweet, benevolent, always smiling and trying to bring happiness into other people's lives. I will never forget you Dayita sis and I will always love you I know it's hard to live our lives the way we used to...without you but I will always see you as an angel above me...smiling. You are probably the sweetest angel looking down upon us... there for us. I love you and always miss you. Thanks for the last few words for me they shall stay close to my heart forever, it'll never be the same again without you. May you kind soul rest in peace my sweet di. God Bless your family and all the people close to you. It's very unfortunate for all of us and them to have lost a sweet friend/person like you. RIP Dayita sis.. I 'll always miss you but you are still there with all of us... You have a special place in our hearts and it will always be there.

With lots of love from your little sis,

Celina

awwwwwwwww..celina..she is alwayz there for u..may god rest her soul in peace

she will be alwayzzzz in our heartss

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I hope her soul rests in peace.

Edited by svh2010 - 08 November 2006 at 5:29pm

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hey guys... i kno this is reallly saddening news. When i first heard, i was in so much shock, and I couldn't believe it.. i had to confirm this from so many sources before it actually hit me that Dayita is no more Ouch

I posted my condolences in MC... but once again, I just hope and pray that her family and friends have the strength to cope with this huge loss.. and hope they have the strength to get through this difficult time.

Dayita.. i'm really gonna miss u.. i was just gettin to know u..and then u just left Ouch If only we had more time...

RIP Dayita.. luv u

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
this is a very sad news .. Cry
may her soul rest in peace ..and may god give courage to his family & Friends to over come this shock

this is teh second such thing in Ar Rahama fan club Cry

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged
it came as a shocking gnews that dayita is no more!She was an amazing frend and a sweet member!!Will always be missed!!! Cry Cry Cry
May ur soul rest in peace!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top