cfc member dayita desai-condolences

prietyny thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

On Novemeber 6th, 2006 at 2am we lost a

sweet member of

Preity Mania dayita desai

who was suffering from osteosarcoma(bone cancer)..We request members of Preity Mania and cfc to take some time out and say a prayer

Pari(teenindia_usa) koolbie and Host of Preity Mania requested I post this and permission  granted by Khair(sweet_kp)our sweet viewbie of cfc

Words of Pari(teenindia_usa)

Goodbyes are not forever (Kabhi alvda naa kehna)
And nor is it the end
When angels come to call away
A loved one or a friend.

The empty place that's left behind
Within this world we know
Reminds us just how brief a stay
We have before we go.

So when it's time to bid farewell
To one we'll dearly miss
Let's just say we'll meet again(phir milgne)
And promise them with thisโ€ฆ

The true gift is that love remains
Although we now must part..
Until forever and beyond
I'll keep you in my heart.

'Wishing You Comfort In Your Time Of Sorrow

Truely,

Pari(teenindia_usa)

Here is a pm I received  from a member of Preity Mania and HR club badibanga  regarding the passing of a beloved member and poster  of Preity Mania   dayita desai

Words of Badibanga

(who was there at dayita's last moments)

Hello Dear Friends.....

As some of you already know, I am Badi.. mostly known as Himesh Reshammiya's international fan and have been an active member of the HR fan club right here at the music corner.

I am saddend by my dear sister Dayita's departure. I had the opportunity of communicating with her during her final hours.  She did not depart defeated, she departed as a brave human being.  We have a lot to learn from her life and also her death.  As you can understand I am not mentally stable to make a long post but I want to let you know that I have spoken to her mother in India and she has confirmed that she decided to engage in a wishful death.  This was her wish and her family knew about it. Her cousin Vipool has also confirmed this.  I know her best friend Sudha made an announcement of this before.

She loved you all and was attached to all of you very much.  She was very responsible and wanted to finish all her responsiblities before her departure.  And she did.  I am very honoured to have known her through this forum.  She showed us all how to live in the moment.  I know for some of you this is a total surprise but she did not let any of you know because she did not want any of you to feel bad. 

For AR fan club members, she tried to take the fan club to 150 pages but she could not make it.  Friends, as I do not know much about AR but lets please try to take the club to 150 pages.. at least, this is the best we could do.  Please support me on this.

For HR fan club members, she did bid good bye -please check the final post on part 3 - she said good night to all.  That was her way of saying good bye to you all.

As you can imagine her family is trying their best to cope with this tragedy.  Her best friend Sudha is also trying her best.  So am I.... I am sure with god's grace we all will come through this in time... At this time we need each others love and support...

Friends and loved ones... live each day to the fullest... live your very best life..have fun.. be nice and kind to your self and others... always treat others with kindness... show them your love and tell people you love them if you do.. dont hide your feelings... Dont be stingy to give out or show out your love.. Be careful when you say negative things about any one.. for we never know what people are going through at any given time....I know everybody comes to this forum for love and friendship... I have found some great friends here... and thank you all for your love and support...

Lets all take a moment of silence to show our respect to our great friend and sister Dayita... may her soul rest in peace... May she be happy where ever she is... She lived her very best life and lived every moment to its fullest.... She is a a true hero....She is my hero... She will be a guiding star to all of us...Dayita.. I love you sweet sister... You will continue to remain in my heart and I know you are already in a better place....I can feel it... May you be happy sweetie...

Now, lets also take a moment to pray for her family...For her dear mother, father, brother, bahbi and cousins, friends and other loved ones... this is a very difficult time for all of them... lets pray them peace and courage... lets be sensitive to their feelings for they are in pain...

Thank you all for your understanding... may you all be at peace... love you all....

Badi.......

Edited by prietyny - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
May her soul rest in peace
badi thumbnail

This is to let you know further she did not forget about any of you... she mentioned to me that she loved you all.  She was thinking about you all and did everything possible to make her departure easy for you all. 

I am copying her final pm and there is a beautiful poem for you all and some pictures and siggies too. 

Sent: 05 November 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Di..Plz reply..

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/dayita_desai/

All siggies of the album is 4 u all

When you would miss me plz read these lines...

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai
Hamne Magar Socha Hai
Dil Ko Hai Gham Kyon
Aankh Hai Nam Kyon
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho
Har Pal Yahan Je Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Kal Ho Naa Ho

This is for u all..U Jem, Ash,Celina, Dhruti...

Love you di

Bye

Dayita

Jia thumbnail
thanks Pari and preityny for making the post. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i didn't get the pleasure of knowing her personally, but I did she her post here a lot. this is really a very sad news... i pray that her soul may rest in peace and that God gives the strength to her family and friends to bear this huge loss.

Badi, smile when u think of this angel, im sure she would want u to. she will be smiling right back. ๐Ÿค—

love,
khair
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is really sad. May her soul rest in peace and may GOD give her family and friends, the strength to get through the difficult times

Celina7 thumbnail

Dayita was a really close friend of mine. She was very very very sweet, benevolent, always smiling and trying to bring happiness into other people's lives. I will never forget you Dayita sis and I will always love you I know it's hard to live our lives the way we used to...without you but I will always see you as an angel above me...smiling. You are probably the sweetest angel looking down upon us... there for us. I love you and always miss you. Thanks for the last few words for me they shall stay close to my heart forever, it'll never be the same again without you. May you kind soul rest in peace my sweet di. God Bless your family and all the people close to you. It's very unfortunate for all of us and them to have lost a sweet friend/person like you. RIP Dayita sis.. I 'll always miss you but you are still there with all of us... You have a special place in our hearts and it will always be there.

With lots of love from your little sis,

Celina

Edited by Celina7 - 17 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well, i dun noe her, but dis is very sad, she seems liek an saweoms epersonnn.. and may her soul rest in peace
badi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina7

Dayita was a really close friend of mine. She was very very very sweet, benevolent, always smiling and trying to bring happiness into other people's lives. I will never forget you Dayita sis and I will always love you I know it's hard to live our lives the way we used to...without you but I will always see you as an angel above me...smiling. You are probably the sweetest angel looking down upon us... there for us. I love you and always miss you. Thanks for the last few words for me they shall stay close to my heart forever, it'll never be the same again without you. May you kind soul rest in peace my sweet di. God Bless your family and all the people close to you. It's very unfortunate for all of us and them to have lost a sweet friend/person like you. RIP Dayita sis.. I 'll always miss you but you are still there with all of us... You have a special place in our hearts and it will always be there.

With lots of love from your little sis,

Celina

Ofcourse, sweet Celina.... she is there for you.  ๐Ÿ˜›  And that was a beautiful post I am sure she will be very proud of you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by badibanga - 17 years ago
Celina7 thumbnail

thanx๐Ÿ˜ณ

balh_luvr thumbnail
namaste everyone this is sad news ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญmay her soul rest in peace Edited by gudia8712 - 17 years ago