Thapki...Pyaar Ki

New Here...please read this - Page 5

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
GUYS END IT HERE... WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING..LET THEM! JUST IGNORE IT..WATEVER THEY SAY..DOSENT MATTER.. SO KEEP IGNORING! Edited by piyali99 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purbishona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suhu calm down .. why giving importance to these people, does they really deserve? Edited by Purbishona - 8 years ago
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Purbishona

Suhu calm done.. why giving importance to these people, does they really deserve?

Shona...u r ryt..y i'm wasting my time & energy...😑
Priya...thu thanks kahaa mujhee πŸ˜‘
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hasinig89

Shona...u r ryt..y i'm wasting my time & energy...😑
Priya...thu thanks kahaa mujhee πŸ˜‘

arre sollyπŸ˜ƒ
yele πŸ€— and dont waste your time here
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shrutidollkher

Oh really πŸ˜†This time y guys r feeling bad,some of the guys blood r boiling.πŸ˜† Great joke..think when u guys came our forum and mess it😑 that time how we felt...

It's a humble request Sid and priyanshii don't mess our forum...stay away..
We will also not come here...

Khush rahio aur  dusre ko khusi se rehne do...

really ragini  u r so nice re  i am so happy u took this initiative . but onething tum itna kaise pata bolo na i really want to know?agar sweet desires kare woh galti hai na? sweet desires kiya toh woh toh galti hai    pata hai main kabse soch rahi hoon ki kaise koi itna intelligent ho sakta hai itna brave itna courageous sach mere dil se baat ayi ki tum jaisi achi ladki   yeh kaam kar sakti hai . i am so proud of u kal phir se aana . i will miss u varna.   koi bhi problem ho plz  write ha. tumne jo kiya it is good re  
.Daddoii. thumbnail
Oh really @aamias and @hasinig @purbishona?? @shruti is absolutely right! You both are from our forum and bashing us? Shame on you guys! And shame on that girl jisne tumhe bulaya to fight with us. Jab hamare saath prank kiya and stupid posts banakar hume hurt kiya tab kuch nahi? Where were you all that time?
Myu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes... our blood boils because its regarding our friends... We love each other and so we cant tolerate if anyone among us gets bashed...!! And u people are mad about some fictional characters which doesnt even exist... mentally sick people who r bashing others for characters created by some writer.. u people love swara sanskar ragini and laksh... and are ready to stoop to any extent for those characters... PITY ON YOU... Come out of dream world...!!! INone among us are bothered about Bihaan / thapki / mg / jiggs...we know its just a fictional show...!! Pls grow up... there are things more than swara and sanskar in this world...!!
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Daddoii.

Oh really @aamias and @hasinig @purbishona?? @shruti is absolutely right! You both are from our forum and bashing us? Shame on you guys! And shame on that girl jisne tumhe bulaya to fight with us. Jab hamare saath prank kiya and stupid posts banakar hume hurt kiya tab kuch nahi? Where were you all that time?

First thing...just shut ur gutter mouth...
Second...which forum we visit & which forum we post in..that is completely our choice...who the hell r u to say us...
Okay chalo maan lethe priya ne prank kiya...prank ka mathlab patha hai thume?? Aur jaha thak prank ki baath hai she posted on a fictional character... Not on members personally like you... & she don't need anyone's support...by saying this don't degrade our forum...let's have peace plzZ
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shrutidollkher

Dear tum meri hi forum ki ho yaha pe aake jhak q mar rahi ho...ye mitthi mitthi bat bol na chod aur apne forum pe ajao...saram ani chahi ye aise game kel rahi ho...😑

dear 
tum mujhe pehchanti ho i am so glad aj kal toh bhalai kya jamna nahi raha i supported u and u r shouting . r e sab bache hai chodo na . un log ne kiya tum ne kiya hisab barabar ab mein samne se support nahi kar sakti but kar rahi hoon na jaise bhi ho
Purbishona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Daddoii.

when she did that prank I never supported her , never tried to defend her.. I think you have a good memory.. So, I will never supoort you also.. I just came here to tell my friends to leave from here without creating a mess.. you carry on your ranting, I'm not here for you.. sorry for not giving you importance!