Swaragini

Ragini SS Main pyaar kho diya hai - Page 3

Berlin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 3

Everyone was happy to see Ragini alive. Ragini look at all the people around her.

Ragini- Papa

Sheckar- Yes bete?

Ragini- Kaun hai wo log? Why this women and man take my hand?

Swara who was crying said
Swara- You don't know me?

Ragini- I know you! You are our neighbor right?

Swara- Haan but your sister too

Ragini was stunned but say
Ragini- I don't have sister. My mom passed away long time ago, and she give birth only once. Papa yeh kya kehte hai?

Shekar- She is right, she is your sister, and her mom is my wife and your mom.
Ragini was assimilated the news, but then tell

Ragini- Aur wo log kaun hai?

Swara- Main aur tumhara sasural
Before Shekhar can stop her she tell her the truth

Ragini- Meri sasural? Main shaadi chudahoon? kaise?
Swara was about to say something but dadi intervened

Dadi- You are not married, not anymore. Your husband betrayed you, the day of your wedding.
This was too much shocked, she cannot take the news and faint. Shekhar call immediately the doctor, and after 30 min she comes. The doctor look at her and then give her an injection.

Doctor- Why she faint? This is already a miracle that she survive at her heart attack.

Shekhar- In fact, she wake up, and then ask us who were the people around her. Swara reply her that she is her sister, and theses people are her sasural. But my mom tell her the thruth that her husband betray her, and then she faint.

Doctor- I see, she has a memory loss due to the shocked, and she fainted because she tried to remember what happened. In her case, I should advise you, not to tensed her, because she survive at one heart attack not two. I have give her injection, just let her sleep, when she wake up, don't talk to her about her past. Avoid any shocked news, and yes if she remember something call me.

Shekhar- Thank you doctor

Doctor- Welcom
Maheswari goes out and come to MM

Maheswari Mansion

Laksh enter the room with Kavya, and she tell

Kavya- She must be acting! But I must say she did it very well.
Laksh was lost in his thought, and Kavya sees that

Kavya- Laksh, don't tell me you believe what you see?

Laksh- I don't know what to think!

Kavya- Oh common hubby, you are the one who tell me that she is very clever and smart. She must be act this, so she gain some sympathy from the family. That's it

Laksh- Ya maybe you are right

Kavya- Anyways, lets not talk about that. She has already mess your life, now I will be the one who will make you happy.
She said kissing Laksh in his cheeks. Laksh hug her and tell

Laksh- You are right, you are my happiness. I should just forget my past.
Downstair everyone come, and DurgaPrasad shout at Laksh

DP- LAKSH come downstair right now
Laksh and Kavya come hand to hand and Kavya tell

Kavya- What you want now? You cannot let us celebrate our wedding peacefully?

DP- Laksh tell your wife that I'm not talking to her but to you, so she must be quiet!

Laksh- Why dad? She is my wife, she can tell what she want

DP- Don't test my patience Laksh!

Kavya- Why I should keep quiet? Tell me where I'm wrong? I'm married the man whom I love! This Ragini did so much to Laksh, but you didn't tell anything! This Ragini cannot die if she want, but that doesn't mean I should keep quiet. Ragini is just a drama queen, she pretend a memory loss once, she can pretend to die today! That doesn't mean we should believe her

AP slap her hard and tell
AP- Khabardar! You will not take her name in your nasty mouth. Ragini may have made a lot of mistake, but we forgive her. But why I should tell you this, you cannot be like her, you cannot take her place in our heart.

DP- Rehnedo

Lawyer come with some men, and then DP say

DP- From now on this house will be divide in two section. I will live with my family in this section and you and your wife the other section. Mr Bansal give him his share and tell hi that from now on, he is not my son.
Mr Bansal give Laksh his share and tell that from now, he don't have any relation with Maheswari, just his name will remain. But then a group of media come and bash at the Maheswari.

Media1- So this is real, our big star Kavya is mistreat in her sasural?

AP- No, just we don't have any relation with him

Media2- Why?

AP- Because he married this women

Media1- But she is a big star

AP- She must be a big star for outsider, but for me she is just a home wrecker.

Media1- Why you tell this? She married only yesterday, how can you tell that she is a home wrecker

AP- Because, she break this house, she separate a son with his family, that's why

Media2- But Mrs Maheswari you know torturing your DIL is a crime

AP- I'm not torturing her

Media2- You are, we see that you slap her, and will file a complaint to you

AP- You can file a complaint, but you sees only what you want to see. I know I'm innocent

Pari- Laksh see what type of wife you are. She is a big star in front of people, but in our eyes she is a total zero. Just a shame for Maheswari's bahu.

Swara- Here my sister is more better than her

Laksh- Shut up Swara, your sister make my mom a waitress in her party.

Swara- And your new wife made this drama here. But why you don't tell her she is at fault?

Laksh- Because I'm sure she didn't want that.

Swara- Alright then, tell her to stop the police coming here.
Laksh was about to say something but then police come and tell

Police- Who is Annapurna Maheswari

AP was shocked because she didn't know that the police will come; 
Everyone was shocked, Laksh too. But Kavya was enjoying and think

Kavya- Now they will be out from my house, and my life.

Laksh- It's a misunderstanding

Police officer- This is a case of family torture! Just the judge will tell if it's misunderstanding or not.

Swara- You cannot take our MIL in jail, because she never torture anyone here. We are two bahus in the house, and never we complained.

Police officer- But we have a proof, a video where we can see clearly Mrs Maheswari slap her DIL.

But before Swara reply, a voice come behind shocking all of them.
Edited by Berlin - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's too short, but nice update, and focus more on rags plzzz
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice update thank you 
so Ragini lost her memeory wonder what will happen now 

this Kavya is such a needs to go

i cannot wait to find out who just came back 

please try to post the next part son 
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update
continue soon
and pm me plzz
bhanu_frn thumbnail
Nice update. Plz do continue
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update 
Can't wait for next part 
Berlin thumbnail

Chapter 4

Police come and was about to arrest AP but someone come and stop them.
Voice- Stop this drama right now!
Everyone include Laksh and Kavya were shocked to see who was speaking.
Police- Kaun ho tum? Tumhara himat kaise hui ki tum ek police officer aisi baat hui?
Voice- Kaun ho main? Main ek insaan hoon! What else do you want to know?
Police- Mera matlab hai tumhara naam kya hai?
The person come down very slowly with a smile on her face! The person in none other Ragini
Ragini- Mera naam hai Ragini kyon?
Police- Are you their relative?
Ragini- Yes
Ragini was now testing his patience and he tell very rudely
Police- So why you are here? and why you tell to stop this drama? and How are you to them?
Ragini- Because IT'S A DRAMA! I have to come here because you are misbehaving with my MIL. You heard right MOTHER IN LAW!
Police- Kaha hai tumahara pati?
Ragini smile and then point to Laksh
Ragini- HE IS MY HUSBAND! I'm Ragini Laksh Maheswari! So why you want to put my MIL in jail?
Police- Someone call us and tell us that AP Maheswari were misbehaving with her DIL.
Ragini- But she is not misbehaving with me? said Ragini with a fake shocking voice.
Police- Ha vo to hai!
Ragini come near the police officer and tell- Let me remind you the law mr police officer! You cannot put someone in jail with false accusation, and plus without proof! You are a man of law, so why you put an innocent person in jail?
Police- I have a proof! These media capture a photo and even record a video showing AP ji slapping her DIL! So this is a torture case!
Ragini- Torture case? Are you kidding me? slapping someone is not a crime! And if you insist and take MRS Maheswari with you, she will not pass one hour in jail!
Kavya- Police officer, she is right she was not slapping me! She tell with a rage in her eyes, but control in her talk
Media- But she slapped our big star
Ragini- So Mr police office give me one reason that you can take AP with you? If you cannot then you know what you have to do!
Police don't tell anything and go out. Ragini come to the media and tell
Ragini- So you are here on demand of Kavya! What you tell? Your big star? Let me remind you something before you all leave! In this house, this girl ( pointing to Kavya) is an ordinary girl! Outside the house she can be whoever she want! In this house she is the DIL, and in this house, someone who don't follow the rules will have her punishment! Understand! She call you all here to take an interview today, you have the picture of her and her husband that's it! You don't have to create misunderstanding! because of your stupid call, my family was suffering, ahinda think before making a step! And if you want a scoop, I can tell you a big secret of your BIG STAR! Your BIG STAR weds a married man! This man are my husband! The day of my remarriage, she hit me and take my place with the help of my husband! We are not divorced! So write in big on newspaper that Kavya your BIG STAR is just the second wife of Laksh Maheswari! I'm the number one, she is my sautan! I think I have tell you all her secret! Your BIG STAR is just a home wrecker! that's it now namaste and please the door is open!
One by one the journalist and media get out of the house! Some was telling that Kavya have no conscience! some tell she is a home wrecker! Kavya was just fuming and was about to slap Ragini but Ragini stop her and tell
Ragini- tututu so much anger! Poor baby it will ruin your skin and you will get wrinkles! Don't do that, you have already some, don't add more on your face!
Everyone was hiding their smile and Kavya tell
Kavya- How dare you? Tum hoti kaun ho, mere ghar me tum meri bezati kare?
Ragini- Main kaun hoon? I think because of your age you cannot heard properly! I'm this house FIRST bahu! And this house belong to me, not YOU! Samdji? You don't understand? I will be clear so that you don't think much! Me aur Laksh divorce nahi hai
Laksh- Par!
Ragini- Maine kaha na, let me finish! (with a smile she continue)! I'm still Laksh legally wife! Maybe you are his wife religiously, but before the law, I'm Laksh legally wife! And you no one! The property, money and business are still mine! The signature you took are illegal! I have signed on them without my conscience! I didn't know I was signing divorce and POA papers! So the signature are invalid! So Mr and Mrs Maheswari what you think about my turn of game? What you think Laksh I will let you go that easily?
Laksh- I know you cannot die that easily! You are like a leech! You will eat my head till I die! You cannot see me happy, you are just selfish and shameless woman! I cannot tell you how you disgust me! Just seeing you I feel like vomiting!
Ragini- So keep vomiting because I'm not going anywhere! You have already break me by marrying this girl! You tell me shameless? but was about you and your so called wife? She break this house in two section! But for today, this house will not be divided into two sections! For her first day, this women have already break this family, call police, and was about to put AP in jail! And you call me shameless? You have already kill me so how I cannot be killed two times, you can tell me anything, what you want I won't mind, because the Ragini you knew is dead, this new Ragini will show you how it feel when you love someone and then you lost her. And you Mrs 2nd wife, don't try to be smart, it's not your speciality! Just keep being beautiful and brainless!
Kavya- Kya kaha tum hain? main brainless hoon?
Ragini- Aur to kya? If you have brain, you would choose a single man, and not whose wife are still alive! ( she wink at Kavya)
Kavya and Laksh go upstair angry, furious. Everyone was happy to see Ragini fine!
Swara- Ragini I'm so happy you came!
Ragini- In fact I don't remember anything!
Everyone was shocked!

I think I will finished this SS soon! Tell me if you like it ;)

alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 
Loved how Ragini answered to the media, police n Laksh kavya
ASHAJYOTHIII thumbnail
Wow Very well written dear I liked this Sherni ragini But CVS :( Any way very well and good update waiting for next one thanks for pm Do continue dear
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice... Waiting for your update of other two ffs