Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Readers keep asking me links for stuff I have written and I keep forgetting to send it to them. So in this thread I am posting everything in one place. 😃

One Shots

Short Stories

Fan Fictions

Edited by Susegad - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
-lakshmi- thumbnail

So true na... so no need to diet... have bindass chocolates...

treat time as u opened this new thread for us😃

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for this list of your Tales.

👏😃
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks but waiting for updates
Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb i exactly wanted this only
Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Tai, I read 'Paraye Dhan Ki Tijori Bani Aakhri Pasta Ki Kamzori'..
It was such a comic filled bollywood entertaining OS..
Geet portraying the character of Paraya Dhan and then meeting her Tijori Singh.. Kinna romantic daakuwala setup diya aapne!!!
Manchanda ji toh pure mood mein 'Mamma Mia, Pom Pom..' karne lage... Cia loved the song, exactly fits in the scene..
Aakhri Pasta!!! Bahot na insaafi hai... * Cia saying the dialogue in Gabbar style and hitting her belt on the floor* Tumhe Maanu pe hi dil aana tha...
Maan ne bhi lekin apni dil ki baat ussi ki bhasha mein keh daali.. 'I am only Geet's amore and no more for you samjhe' 
Rofl...!!! Dharam paaji, Edward Cullen aur Singham... Multiple personality banaya aapne humare Maan ko..
Dadi bhi kam nahi hai Meena Kumari in daakuwali Dadi style...
Gadhe ki doom and kya kuchh nahi sunaya apne Singham ko.. Maza aa gaya...
One more thing Tai, I love Dharwad che pede... Simply yummy!!
Mum used to get for me when I passed with good grades in High School!!! Lekin aapne toh Dharward ka naksha hi badal diya... Dharm paaji aur Vampy Edward ko milakar... He he he!!
End mein, Paraya Dhan is finally in safe hands of her Tijori..
Aur Aakhri Pasta ko bhi Manishaaa melingg!!!
Njoyd it, Tai..!!
Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Read 
Jigsaw - A slice of life...
I would say it was a lovely OS where two people described each other very beautifully.
How they understood each other, what the other person has changed in him/her, how grateful they are to find each other, for accepting each other the way they are!!
Not all couples know this mantra of happy living in their lives. I strongly believe maturity lies in understanding small things and thats what both have been doing in the OS to live a happy married life...

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
The reason am commenting here is as the respective threads are closed..
Coming to comments on Sheriff's Mail - Ordered Bride
I felt I was watching a Hollywood cowboy scene..
Seriously and you proved when the Sheriff came to rescue the Bride...
Yuck, that blood splashed on face... But this was exactly the golden chance for the Sheriff to feel the lady he felt attracted to...
Savitri was all praising Maan and bechari Bride didn't realise she was praising the Sheriff..
The notes sending instead of 'Kabootar jaa jaa jaa' was also great. Specially, Maan's later one..!!!
Humare kahaan aisa Sheriff milega, yahaan toh sirf Singham ya Chulbul Pandey ka raaj chalta hai... *Cia doing Hud hud Dabangg Dabangg'
Finally, they exchanged vows and their look too...
Lo muh dikhaai bhi ho gayyi...

Tai, its a request can we get one more part on post marriage of the Sheriff and his Madame...
Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Directionally Challenged-Mrs.Khurana is somewhere about all the ladies on GF.
I guess some women love this character Geet because somewhere they feel connected with her. Toh this trait of getting lost and forgetting the damn address is also a must feature for all of us here...
Main bhi hoon... Main uss type ki bandhi hoon joh kissi bhi naye jagah jau toh khona is very important in that nukkad or that gali even though I have an exact address to that place...
Reminded me of my bewakoofis with this OS...