Posted: 17 years ago
Karan and Nandini's child will hate Karan and also be good. Not like Bhoomi and Manthan. I hope this much, actually I'm positive. what do you guyz think? Edited by ssat - 17 years ago
one the contrary...karan and nands son will care for karan....but ur rite hes much better than manthan and bhoomi.....
and i'm thinking that karan and nands son mite be introduced to karan in a business deal...like old times with mihir and karan. 😉
yupp i think so 2 he'll be better than bhoomi and manthan but y shd he hate karan?
bhoomi is actually good...she doesnt have a bad heart...just has attitude...i mean everyone has abit of attitude in themselves..

manthan is just evil 🤢

if their child hates karan....den it will be almost the same story as karan/mihir/mandira/tulsi 😕 😕 😕

Originally posted by srk_lover

bhoomi is actually good...she doesnt have a bad heart...just has attitude...i mean everyone has abit of attitude in themselves..

manthan is just evil 🤢

if their child hates karan....den it will be almost the same story as karan/mihir/mandira/tulsi 😕 😕 😕

Ekta Kapoor Kahani 😆

Originally posted by amasin girl

yupp i think so 2 he'll be better than bhoomi and manthan but y shd he hate karan?

Karan doesnt even care if  his kid exists. even now he never asked Nands wheres his kid or anything about?

😆
Originally posted by ssat

Karan doesnt even care if  his kid exists. even now he never asked Nands wheres his kid or anything about?

not his fault...

she is always running from him... then today when he finally caught up with her... they were too busy trying to decide who says wat and who goes where and who loves whom...they simply forgot...😆😆

hmm, maybe KN were told that their child died so that's why they don't want to bring up this topic.

as for the children:

Well, Bhoomi and Manthan, both aren't that bad. They each have a soft side but the problem is that they were raised wrong according to the traditional standards. They weren't taught to respect your elders and what else not.

Bhoomi's soft side is shown ever since she found out that Nandani is her mother. Today's episode proved it and the episode where she tells Tanya that both she and Nandani are her mothers.

As for Manthan, I think its because he knows that Karan doesn't really love him that's why he is that way. I don't blame Karan as Manthan has always only put Karan's head down in shame whether it was disrespecting Baa and when Manthan said that Mihir-Tulsi will never reunite.

Manthan's soft spot is reserved only for his mother. He sees her pain but he also knows the reality: that for his father, Nandani and Bhoomi are priority. He accepts it and tries to convince Tanya to accept it too. But Tanya isn't ready to accept it.

If, KN's child is with Nandani, then it means that he won't really like Karan because like Manthan he has seen his mother's pain but he will be a good guy. He won't come through business dealings as he is youngest of all: including Laksh, even younger than KT. Most likely, if he is alive, he will be introduced through KT or Laksh's friend.

I say its a son because Bhoomi is both Nandani-Tanya's daughter.

Son because someone needs to be there to give Manthan competition which will make Tanya's insecurity reveal more. Just an educated guess, but I think it will go KKusum way where Mahi got so insecure of Kumud-Kkusum that she turned negative. And I think the same thing will happen with Tanya too, as Tanya is already shown to be paranoid and over-reacting to the smallest things.

Humaira