Congrats TPKians for completing more than 100 pages

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations to all for completing 100 pages of Tpk forum!👏
Let's make this thread by posting the first link of your first post made on Tpk forum and what made you to join or rather take an initiative to make  your first post on this forum.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sabko congratulations🤣🤣
Bhai ladies 1st..phle sab btao last mein I'll tell..🤣
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

Sabko congratulations🤣🤣

Bhai ladies 1st..phle sab btao last mein I'll tell..🤣

kab se gents hogya tum?? 😆

@Fizak: to b frank I don't remember when I put up.my first post on this forum. Must b sometime in sept last. I starred watching September. first epi was the khoon bhari maang scene. it was so well shot that I started watching the show. I had just given up on matsh n was looking for new shows. forum toh I just came surfed the forum. it was very inactive then.. but there were good analyses posts from amina n katori. loved them n strtd viaisting regularly.Edited by fan.matsh - 8 years ago
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to all of us!!! I got hooked to TPK in the marriage truth revelation episode. Bihaan's expression made me his fan and I loved Jigs outburst too. 

I became a fan if Manish Goplani and started digging internet for him.( my ol habit!!) My first post in this forum was KNOW THE REAL MANISH GOPLANI where I shared all his social media accounts!!! And there was no turning back after that. I got addicted to the forum and all the friends I have made here. Love you all guys!!
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊Nice post
ok so i just had a look at a scene while changing channels where thapki admitted to her parents that she is married to someone else and then a scene where suman or preeti told vasu that they will make bihaan n thapki closer then a thahaan nok jhok in their bedroom. I loved their nok jhok n searched about the show and started following it the only indian show i m watching currently. Then i started stalking this forum but then i had to become a member because i wanted to read dplee di's ff n it was members post only.

PS:omg i wrote too much sorry guys i got carried away in the old memories
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulations everyone..
well,i don't remember my first post in the forum.. I joined IF even much before TPK started.. I joined this forum during marriage climax week.. Then in front page of AT,there was a list of important Bihaan/ThaHaan scene list.. I watched them ,and attracted to the Jodi.. Then came here and joined the gang..
Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good idea! 
But unfortunately I dont remember my first post lol...I think it was after marriage. I was a regular viewer of TPK from the beginning but I was on a break from the forum due to my new life in college. Then I visited here quiet a no. of times during Tha-ruv times and found a lot of Tha--ruv fans and Bihan haters, I didn't quite like the trend lol. The couple did not strike with me and the forum was literally dead so I didn't comment anywhere. Then when the Thahaan AT came up I was a regular stalker lol I loved to read the discussions btw Katori, gree,dilwale, rtms, rajni, Ami and maty lol. One day I simply posted my view on an epi and just been here ever since lol
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats to all.well i don't remember my first post on the forum.started watching this show regularly aft thahaan's marriage.this is the only forum i visit n love all the discussions.keep rocking guys. Edited by rtms - 8 years ago
Fizak thumbnail
Thanks for all commenting!
It's simple to check your first post on Tpk forum..just go the my posts in your profile and filter Tpk forum..u will come to know your first ever post made here!
Fizak thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

kab se gents hogya tum?? 😆

@Fizak: to b frank I don't remember when I put up.my first post on this forum. Must b sometime in sept last. I starred watching September. first epi was the khoon bhari maang scene. it was so well shot that I started watching the show. I had just given up on matsh n was looking for new shows. forum toh I just came surfed the forum. it was very inactive then.. but there were good analyses posts from amina n katori. loved them n strtd viaisting regularly.

Ha-ha Maty khoon bhari maang was well short! I know more than show I m addicted to forum..😆