November 2015 Archive

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday updates
Sorry for delay and thisis going.to be few liners only. Busy with deepavali pa hehehe

**JHV family ask prakash insult raju. Prakash says only like this raju ego is hurt thus he starts working to proof himself.

**gayu tells nambi she has send someone to steal the documents.

** ngt time JHV sleeping. One guy jump in and manage to get documents. Tata catch him. Everyone wakes up. He drops docs and escape.

** prakash calls gayu and scolds her. Gayu tells him the house will belong to her.

Thodarum
Deivamagal 6th Nov update

Episode starts with sangeetha meeting Tablet sathish..Like our tamil serials...starting waah waah ..ending uvva uvva madhiri...Sangeetha shouting,slapping,shirt piching..says who r u da?..What's ur motive?u wanted to kill my mama?...Who sent u?..Sathish stops her saying...yei..this is nadu road...leave me...(payapullai..pombalai pullai adikudhe nnu problem illaya...nadu road la adikradhu dhan problem aam)...Sangee asks unmaiya sollu...u came to kill my mama dhanae?...Tablet accepts...aama..adhan unmai...Sangeetha shcoked...no nu solven nu nenechen...Sathish tells her the whole story..abaout gayu,poison tablet ellam...and says ur mama robmha nalla manushan..his paasam towards me changed me..and also ur love..Kolaveri la vandha sangeetha again back to love love sangeetha...appadingala...aamangala..u did all thse for my familyngala..sathish says i lub oo so much sangee..

Sangee says vaa we ll go and complain to police...tablet says no...naan maatikuven and also nambi and gayu and mega criminals..naan illainna they send some other person to kill ur mama..so i have to continue this act...again sangee kku love overflowing...aaiyyo...u doing all thse to blah blah blah continues..

Kidna man arivu laughing hahaha...oru excitemnet um varala...ambuttu nambikkai tractor mela..this man ldl never give us anything new nu..Satya says dont touch me...enna edhavadhu sena my lover boy hubby will kill u..remember...Arivu again hahaha...me..touching u?...ewww...my taste ae vera...(aama..avaru taste ae vera...aduthavan wife dhan avarukku pidikkum)...Arivu continues...my gayu...my gayu darling...i love my gayu darling..unnai touch panna kooda maatten...arivu continuosly getting sms ...Yaruda nu yosichukitte nambi reads the sms and its says...TV pottu paaru...TV ya pottu partha...ellam live telecast aagudhu..Nambi mouth and eyes r like diwali murukku sudra vada satti...aaahhh...how is this possible?...

Now satya's turn to do hahaha...U loosu payalae..this is our (Sakash) plan da...ennoda chain la camera irukku..that is doing this live telecast..Nambi takes a knife and shouts...ail ku poradhu poren..unnai konnutuu poren...Gayu,vino,bunny,JH ppl,ellarum watching live..

Nambi shouts...dei parakas..u r watching this na..i know u r here...nalla paaru..iam going to kill ur kaadhal manaivi..Prakash comes thr with police...Window vazhiya watching..Police uncle rombha saanthama solraru...Thambi..dont do this ..leave her...Nambi hahaha...Prakash takes a rod and throws it inside adhu correct aa nambi mandaiyila modhing and nambi falls down..Then orey udhai la door open (Iidhukku edhukku thambi aveline throw ellam panninga..straight aa door aa open pannirukalamla)...(Nambi pakathula 10 adiyals nikkurainga..edhukku nnu ippo varaikkum enakku puriyala...)..Prakash comes inside and beats nambi and saves satya...Police arrests nambi...Drama over..

Satya and prakash comes home and explains them thr plan to trap nambi...all happy

Gayu police station ku varudhu with her lawyer...Runs towards nambi..aiyyo nambi..ippadi aayiduche..pols uncle says satya saved ur daughter from narabali..u bad lady...no nandri kadan?..Gayu solludhu enakkum idhukkum no sammandam..i want that H vilas..becas i have urimai..adhukku idhellam naan panna maaten..Naan rombha nalla kettava pols uncle..

Lawyer says bail venum...pols uncle says...Govt servant aa kidnap pannirukaru..bail not allowed..odi poyiru...gayu again oding olympic ottam towards nambi and says dont worry nambi darling..i ll bring supreme court lawyer to save you..Nambi flying high..my gayu..my gayu darling..u love me so much?..Gayu says aaama aaama and sumi says po mma po mma..Time 8.30 aachu..

i forgot to write this part.sakash bday celeb๐Ÿ˜†.Thanks coolpd..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sakash bedroom...half iruttu ..Full candles irukku...Current ellam irukku pa...birthday celebrate panranga..Satya in nightie..Prakash comes with cake...Satya crying..Happy tears aam..Satya says ellarayum call pannunga..Prakash solraru..no no this is special..only u and me...cake cut pannu...

Pannangala cake cutting nu 2morrow updater solvanga..

Thodarum

Edited by ..NoBody.. - 8 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

JH vilas happi happy chatting...Discussing abt thr hotel business ...i know one paathira kadai...says kumar..i know one veggie kadai..says prakash...for maligai..our annachi is thr...sondhamaonnum pannama ellam osilayae vaangi ready to do business...Adhuvum thangama vandhuttam mobile egg binda man raju..Vambu valarthufying...brothers fighting..Raju talks abt anniyar...all grr...inlcuding me

Inside raju's room ...Rau gives money to thillu...10 laks..Thillu mouth mall's gate madhiri opening...Thillu asks how much imbuttu money coming?..Rau says anniyar gave...Thillu says anniyar planning something...Raju thitting and tells her to keep the money inside..Thillu polambufying..velai illai ivalukku...4 per irndhalum polambing...yaarumae illainalum mindvoice la polambing..

Santoor soap potta rombha young irupeengalam 100 yrs aanalum..#AdBreak

Shampoo house..anga moorthy polambing..says iam not dhanda soru...me working..earning and then only eating...vandhutta vinodhini...Vino says nambi in ail now..so akka dhan sole owner for nambi's property..comecome..serndhu aduthavan panathula kummi adikalam..Moorthy thorathufying vino..House owner comes thr and moorthy asks him for a ob...Owner ayya flashback otraru...long long ago...cellphone tower la velai vangi kuduthu aapu vanginadhu mind la odings...Aiyo no job for u...Moorthy kenufying...Owner ayya says ok..Moorthy happy...Vino sad..

Vino tells gayu abt moorthy...Gayu says lets plan something...Raju comes thr and tells her abt satya prakash kayenthi bhvan business..Gayu actung like she is feeling so bad for thr nilamai...Gayu tells rau to start a new business with the 10 laks..Rau leaves..

Benny gives power of attorney docs to gayu..And says she wants to send an email urgently..she gives details to benny..

JH vilas..Raju vacha 10 lks kaanama pochu...Aiiyo amma nu shouting thillu and raju..Raju vandhu shouts t prakash..nee dhan thirudan...Ellarum shocked...En panatha eduthu u r going to pay interest?..all shouting at raju..Satya kathufying...one more word against my purshan...Raju starts beating prakasg...Satya and thillu also fighting...Thillu says that day..ivara thirudan nu sonnenga..adhan ippo ippadi aagudhu...Face it..Muttai  bonda warns evryone..innum 1 hr la i want my money bak..illainna ambuttudhen..all yosiching ...money enga pochu..Prakash konjam adhigama yosiching...Onnum nadaka poradhillai..

Ganesan meets Raju..

Thodarum

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

16th November 2015 Episode 773

Dharani drinks the poison. Suresh goes to window to call her notice the bottle in her hand. Breaks open the door. They carry her to hospital. Saroja just watch all without any concern.

Gayu and benny comes to see nambi. Gayu sweet talk and loosu nambi sign the documents. Gayu semma happy power coming to her hand.

At hospital. Doctoe tells everyonD dharani pregnant. Everyone shock. Doctor ask dharani how come she hide from her family? Doctor further tells them dharani drank the tonic given for her pregnancy. Devaraj ask why she hide this? Dharani says feel bad as sujatha not pregnant and afraid AP will hurt sujatha feelings nu. Devaraj and suresh happy while saroja upset her plan to chase dharani gone nu.

Satya prakash on.d way to.work. satya praise prakash for handling raju issue wisely. Devaraj calls and inform satya dharani pregnancy. Both sakash happy.

Dharani and co comes back home. Saroja takes arathi. Suresh ask dharani to rest. Saroja comes and ask her to rest and saroja will do all house work. Saroja annoyed especially when suresh also ask mother to do all work. Sakash arrives. All happy.

Saroja uses this to side way insult sakash about getting pregnant. Suresh shuts saroja up.

On road, satya car problem. Prakash looks into the car. A mother daughter comes asking direction for university. Satya checks the file and says this is to Coimbatore. The girl cries for the mistake they over look. Prakash calls his friend and gets ticket immediately for them and sends to airport. Also makes arrangement for someone to meet them at airport. Both mother daughter thanks prakash.

Thodarum

Sorry if there are typing errors

Please do hit the like button and join our discussions with your inputs and predictions. Also do not forget to hit the CM ranking. Thank you all

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 8 years ago