Bihaan's reaction to KWB revelation - Page 4

Poll

What is going to be Bihaan's reaction to KWB revelation??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Katori

@maty - You seem to have lost your positivity about the show. It has always been a dragfest. Not sure if the quality of dragging has become worse or our patience thinner. What happened with you??

I am watching other shows for entertainment... Following this one is more or less a habit.

@Katori: i lost hopes abt thahaan after v day. being realistic now.. I was expecting some drastic Chang after 14 Feb. but no. i realised CVS don't hv that in mind. so just want the story at least to MV forward. 6calendar months after thahaan marriage n I hv lost my patience. n all shows chng for worse so I track one show at a time till I quit! 😆
fan.matsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanshiii

Me nd maty exchanged our brains sometimes ago😆
Now I make her -ve😉
The quality of dragging become worst...just like kkb😡

kkb! I can't believe people still watch it!
yes PRI! u hv been a negative influence of course!! 😆
but to b Frank its not abt tharuv happening. I know it won't happen. but neither will thahaan realise their love till the end. it will b all abt respect n support! let's c.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i voted for 2nd option.. We will get a more responsible Pati dev.. Even if he wants to move out from tabela, this time MA won't allow him.. 😆..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

@maty - You seem to have lost your positivity about the show. It has always been a dragfest. Not sure if the quality of dragging has become worse or our patience thinner. What happened with you?? 

I am watching other shows for entertainment... Following this one is more or less a habit. 

same here.. In Thapki land,everything is a drag fest from day 1.. Nothing new.. But now ,along with drag there is overdose of SBS,and lead pair and their relation took the back seat.. We want progress.. Sab kuch ho raha hai, except that.. That's the problem.. But I'm still positive..lol.
Katory,i stopped watching silsila and meri saasu maa.. Trying to catch up Krishna dasi, siya ke raam.. New mayya show on colors is also in list..
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He will get extremely angry Why did you do it? Why was she made to do it? Use kyun bola help banne ko mujhe kyun nahi?
Walks out 

Then Thapki will tell him the reason

Shukriya but zyada MA banne ki zaroorat nahi hai

Announces KWB quits

Main naukar banoonga Ya toh he will go out and get some work
fan.matsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

He will get extremely angry Why did you do it? Why was she made to do it? Use kyun bola help banne ko mujhe kyun nahi?

Walks out

Then Thapki will tell him the reason

Shukriya but zyada MA banne ki zaroorat nahi hai

Announces KWB quits

Main naukar banoonga Ya toh he will go out and get some work

I nvr thot abt bihaan becoming the naukar of the house instead of thapki. that's quite possible looking at teddy bear spoilers 😆 nothing cud b more humiliating for bauji n dadima. I like it. It might turn out that way. n its nothing new for vasu. she always treated him as a naukar!! I want dadima to b humiliated n hurt!
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@chahu & @maty if this happens..i'll smash him lyk a hell
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want it to happen
Tabhi bauji adn dadima double standards will be revealed in front of him
Bahu can become naukrani but not beta cause am sure they will say nahi nahi Bihaan tu iss ghar ka beta hai tu maukar kaise ban sakta hai
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

I want it to happen
Tabhi bauji adn dadima double standards will be revealed in front of him
Bahu can become naukrani but not beta cause am sure they will say nahi nahi Bihaan tu iss ghar ka beta hai tu maukar kaise ban sakta hai

I too want to happen. Let Bihaan see the double standard of his family
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

I nvr thot abt bihaan becoming the naukar of the house instead of thapki. that's quite possible looking at teddy bear spoilers 😆 nothing cud b more humiliating for bauji n dadima. I like it. It might turn out that way. n its nothing new for vasu. she always treated him as a naukar!! I want dadima to b humiliated n hurt!

No please not this...
More than Bauji n Daadimaa, its humiliating for Bihaan himself. I will kill the writer.😡