Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the update was a very beautiful one but I had this feeling that may be either of the two arnav or asad will come to know before anyone of them hold them themselves and it happened with Khushi,  and it will change the course of story it would have been if Khushi was the one to tell him that, now he will feel cheated..
continue soon can't wait to read further
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two years! And your story still hold my interest as it used too. That's the thing about good writers may be they always hold on their readers :)

Update soon again I love your stories ll be waiting to read more.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hello my precious readers,

A big fat huge kinda thank you too all of you, who take your time to read my work, and more so give me feedback, it really means a lot to me.

A special thanks to 

RM

shalbi

linsie

lechuarshi

drunkieebabe

elli

priyacherry

missvishtoofani

heatsha8176

hatelove2012

sweetie angel

chillichick

arpita

anopama

mayurchan

mystic river 

prinky

shalinimathur80

I hope i haven't missed out on anyone of you who have commented,incase i have i am sorry!! A big thanks to all you silent readers as well, however just so you know, i would love to hear what you guys think...:)

Thanks guys!!

Here you go with the Maha -Update for the week!!

Let me know what you guy think!!

Chapter 11 - The First Cut is the Deepest

We never usually forget our first's.The first's of mostly everything, as we grow up.And then obviously comes, the firsts of the heart, the first feel of the heartbeats go faster, the first kiss, the first touch, the first love,we never forget those,as the First's usually have this special spot in our hearts. And then comes the first hurt, the first heartbreak,the first cut,we definitely can never forget those as well. Just like there are two sides of the coin,there are two sides here too, you dont usually forget your first love, just like you dont usually forget your first cut of the heart, because mostly its not really a thing which is promclaimed loudly, but it still stands true, that out of all the hurt,and the cuts, it really is the First Cut, which is the deepest.

As much as it shocked him, he didn't know why his fingers were shaking, as he pressed the keys, and browsed through all the pictures on Khushi's laptop, in her family folder, each picture, silently butchering his heart. He shut it down, with a slam, and stared back, at her dissertation, with her name staring to his face.

Khushi Ahemed Khan. She was no Khushi Gupta, the girl he had been with, that beautiful magnificent, mesmerising,girl, was Khushi Ahemed Khan. Asad Ahemed Khan's baby sister,his arch enemy's little sister.He felt so angry, in that moment, that he clutched his fist, and threw her disseration on the floor.

She had lied to him all along,she had lied to him since day one.

He felt cheated,he felt betrayed,something he had never felt, in the last ten years,because he had given just no one the power to hurt him, cheat him and betray him.He had only felt the same, on that fateful day, ten years ago, which had changed their lives,and he had promised himself that he would shut himself up, and never allow himself to feel what he had felt that day, when he had lost so much, the loss which had led to this rivalry, between him and Asad, and now, on this very day, his little sister, had walked into his life, and messed it all up.

He closed his eyes in pure rage, as his heart welled up with different emotions for her, and as it started replaying in his head, every moment he had spent with her. He had thought her to be different, someone whom he could trust, atlas he thought he could.She had been a beautiful change,in his Life.He controlled every emotion as he reminded himself,that she wasn't any of that, she was nothing but a lie.His mind won, as it questioned, everything Khushi had said, and done, really then everything was just a lie?? He couldn't believe what a fool he had been, to fall for her the way he had, he was a fool,and what if all this really was just a trap,by her, to get to him, for her brother.He wouldn't be surprised if it was, she could lie about her name, her identity, she could really just lie about anything.

Anger, rage, hurt,betrayal, was all he could feel,and he couldn't believe, that he was feeling all of it, at the hands of Asad Ahemed Khan's sister.

A part of him wanted to get out of there, because now that his mind had won, and shut down every emotion, he had ever felt, for her, his anger was peaking, and he knew the best way out, was to just walk out of here, and just never see her face again, and thats what he had thought he would do,and he started to make his way out, but it was right then he heard her voice behind her - " Arnav, sorry, did i keep you waiting long??"

And just her voice, hearing just her voice, refuelled the hurt,he had been feeling, and before he could control himself, and his rage, he had turned around,walked towards her at the speed of light and shoved her to the wall, holding her tightly by the arms as he said , sure that his anger was dripping in his voice - " sorry, what , just what did you say??"

Khushi was shell shocked, as shed felt him push her into the wall, so hard, and she just looked at him frightened by the anger on his face as she said, her voice trembling - " Arnav, whats wrong...did I do something??", and she tried to touch his face.

He stopped her hand in mid air, and threw it away, and held her by the shoulder again, and pressed her arm - "Don't you dare,touch me, Khushi, or wait,should I just say, don't you dare, Khushi Ahemed Khan..."

Khushi looked at  him shocked as she heard him call her by her name.How could he know, how did he know, she was just going to talk to him about this, tell him the truth, and her eyes scanned the room, and she saw her dissertation fallen on the ground , and she realised, he might have read her name, there.She closed her eyes, for a second, this was not, how she had planned for this to go, this was not he was supposed to find out.He was furious,infact the word furious, was a understatement.The damage had been done, but she still couldn't just give up, she had to explain.

She opened her eyes, and looked into his very angry, and hurt ones, and she already was hating herself for doing this to him, she should have known,if she hadn't been so blinded by her emotions,and right that minute she felt his hold on her tighten,as he continued to glare, at her, and she was sure, that piercing gaze,would kill her,and she spoke softly - " Arnav, you are hurting me, please let me explain..."

Arnav ignored her plea, and tightened his grip, on her,as he pulled her arm , he knew he was hurting her, but he couldn't stop, because he was sure it wasn't even equal to the fraction of the hurt, he was feeling in that moment as he spat angrily - " oh yeah, am i hurting you??", he tightened his hold further, and watched her tremble in pain - " am i hurting you enough,Khushi?and let you explain, let you explain what the hell dammit???? that you are nothing but a cunning,scheming liar, who has been lying to me, all along..."

Khushi felt a tear leave her eye, as she fought her pain and said - "Arnav, please, just listen..."

Arnav watched her for a second, feeling disgusted, by the hurt he was feeling as he finally let her arm go, and shoved her back into the wall - " and what makes you think, I will listen to anything that you have to say, I am done here,with you and your lies, and don't you dare Khushi Ahemed Khan, dont you ever try to show me that filth of your lying face to me ever again...", and with that he made his way to the door.

Khushi ran as fast as she could and shut the door of her room,she couldn't let him leave, not without listening to her, and she stood against it and looked at him - " please, Arnav, don't do this to us...please..."

Arnav looked at her in disbelief as he said - " Us?? excuse me?? there is no us, Khushi...not anymore, and move aside and let me go", he tried to shove her out of his away, but she stood strong in front of him as she said - " you know how i feel about you, i was afraid, if you found out who i was, you would never look at me, let alone talk to me, i wanted to tell you the truth Arnav, i did, remember all those times id told you, that you would hate me, if you found out who i was, this was what I meant, please, don't, look, I am sorry...I shouldn't have..."

"Damm right, you shouldn't have, damm right, you are ,you should have stayed out of my way, out of my sight, out of my life, Khushi, you should have just stayed the hell away from me...", he yelled,making her tremble further as he continued - " and looks like you were right, and wrong, because I do hate you obviously, you are his sister, the man I despise,you are his family,your family destroyed my family Khushi, and you are wrong because obviously you could not imagine the disgust i feel for you right now, or the hate,for doing what you have done, I swear to God, I regret, ever meeting you, i am regretting every damm minute i have spent with your lying face, i am disgusted about whatever has happened..."

Khushi felt herself go numb, at his words and she looked at him, and she could only see raw rage on his face as she asked - "you are disgusted about...??, and before she could finish, she heard him yell back - " yes, i am disgusted, that i ever touched, you , kissed you, I really am disgusted with myself,for falling for a liar...Khushi what the hell were you thinking??"

Khushi looked at him and admitted honestly - " I wasn't thinking, i really wasn't...", and she wiped her tears.

Arnav watched her wipe her tears, and right then a thought came to his mind, and he felt even more betrayed as he heard himself ask her - " Zoya?? she knows?? I cant believe she would do this to me...", he stated in shock.

Khushi looked at the anger on his face, and the hurt, and she knew she needed to get all the wrath channelised only towards her so she said immediately - " no, Arnav, she doesn't know, she doesn't know who I am, i have been hiding this from her too,she wouldn't otherwise..."

"Otherwise be even your friend, I am sure...", spat Arnav releived, that atlas his little sister, hadn't lied to him, and he looked at Khushi in disbeleif - " what kind of a person are you Khushi?? you seriously, I mean you call her your best friend, and you been deceiving my sister all long, and you say you liked me, and you only been lying to my face all long, and I am sure, every word that has left your mouth, is nothing but a lie, i wouldn't be surprised if its your brothers scheme to get to me,you know using you as your tool,its downright trashy..."

Khushi controlled her tears as she jumped to her brothers and best friends defence - " no ,Arnav, please, bhaijaan doesn't know a thing,about this,and neither does Zoya, its all my fault, its all mine..."

"So you haven't just been lying to Zoya and me, you are obviously hiding your association with me, from your family, too, for reasons i obviously know, I am sure Asad wouldn't be a happy brother, who are you Khushi?? you have cheated and betrayed everyone...whyyy just why couldn't you have kept yourself out of our lives, and now well i will not wait for you to do it, because I am throwing you out of mine...", he yelled back at her, and "Zoya, needs to know this...and you better stay away from my sister..."

Khushi knew that anything she would say now, he wouldn't believe, but she couldn't let him speak to Zoya , so she said, pleading him - " Arnav, no, please,not Zoya, don't talk to her, I will, I promise, she reaches here on Monday, I promise i will tell her the truth, and if she decides to throw me out of her life, ill respect it, please, don't do this to me, she is my best friend, don't take that away from me, please..."

Arnav didn't know, what part of her tears,made him change his decision as he nodded - " Zoya, will know, and she will do just what i did, and you have two days to tell her, or else I will...and now if you will excuse me..."

Khushi looked at him for a few seconds, trying to etch his face into her memory - " I am sorry...Arnav, believe me, I am, i couldn't help what i felt..."

Arnav felt his anger rising again, he didn't know hat was making him angrier, the fact that he was so hurt, or the fact, that her tears were affecting him,, but he couldn't let any emotion surface as he stated - "beleive?? that word sounds like trash from your mouth, and I will not believe a single word you say, or you have ever said to me...and like i said before, stay out of my way,just stay away, God, how i regret ever meeting you Khushi...i wish i could go back in time, and undo your face ,your existence from my life,but its never too late, for i shall undo everything now", and with that, he finally shoved her aside, and walked out her door, slamming it shut, and leaving Khushi to fall back against it ,as tears of heartbreak, finally started to breakout.

Arnav slammed the door shut ,and walked in,and the fury, the rage, the hurt, all came back to him, he had never ever, in his whole life, felt so cheated.And he couldn't beleive, he was feeling once again, the very same thing, on the hands of someone named,Ahemed Khan. Khushi Ahemed Khan.

What a liar she was. He kicked the table in front of him in sheer anger, and frustration,as he started to regret opening up, and actually falling for her. He had never thought that a name could change everything, but he knew now, that it could.

Because Khushi's reality had changed everything.He hated her, for everything now. He hated her, for making him feel things that he actually thought meant something, he hated her,for being who she was he hated the fact that she wasn't Khushi Gupta, like he had thought.And he knew deep down in his heart, he could feel the hate,for her being Asad's sister, and before his heart could play its games further and stir any more emotions, he decided to shut it out, once and for all.

Khushi, just did not exist for him anymore.

And he just had to erase every moment spent with her, every memory, out of his head, and he knew he could,and he definetly would.

He knew, he needed to get out of here, and he quickly called Aman, and asked him to get the first flight booked back to India. He didn't want to even see her face again, but somehow as that thought started to stir up something inside, he picked up the vase from the table, and threw it in frustration.He would not be fooled again.And forgetting her would be easy, he instructed himself, to make it easy. He realised it was his sisters apartment, he was messing up, so he quickly bent down to pick up the pieces, and as disturbed as he was, he cut his hand,and its started to bleed,he quickly walked to the bathroom, and put his hand in cold water,and the minute he looked at his reflection in the mirror,he couldn't believe that he was looking at himself. His face was pained, in anguish,and he could see the hurt in his very own eyes, he had been betrayed by the one person he had truly cared about,and as much as he didn't wish to see her ever again, it still really hurt a lot.And that was a surprise to him, because no one had the power to hurt him,until now.And as he waved his face again and again, he wished for it all to have never happened to him.He really did.

He took a few minutes to compose himself, and just as he felt himself go numb, at his minds instructions, he quickly made his way to the room, and picked out his suitcase, he had to pack, since he had a very important flight to catch, a flight that would take him away from all this mess, that would take him away from Khushi Ahemed Khan.

Khushi didn't know, how long she just lay there, at her very own doorstep, crying her heart out, she knew this would happen, she had been dreading this, and wasn't this the very reason why she had lied in the first place.But she had never imaged his wrath, to be this bad,she couldn't get the look on his face, out of her mind, his words,his anger.She quickly wiped her tears, and consoled herself, this wasn't really any of his fault, she had given him every reason to hate her, to throw her out of his life,just like he did,he didn't deserve a lie,he deserved the truth,and now that it was finally out, she deserved to bare its consequences.

She quickly walked up and switched her laptop on, and she spotted her family folder,open,and she figured he must have seen these ,because obviously her name on the paper wouldn't have made him believe,she quickly shut it down, and googled, the flight things out of London to India.If all she had gotten to know him,in the last few weeks, she was sure he would be catching the first flight out,and the minute she the flight to be of 6 am, she looked at her watch, it said 230 am, which meant he would be leaving in the next 30 minutes.She knew she needed to see him, for one last time,and tell him the complete truth, the one she had decided to,before things got so messed up,she knew,he wouldn't probably even listen, but she still had to get it out of her system, she had nothing more to loose, he already hated her,she had lost him,already.She was sure of her decision, and so she gathered all her guts,and started to walk out her door,and she paused, knowing him,in his wrath and fury an hatred for her , he would have hurt himself too,so she quickly picked up her first aid box along,and made her way out.

Arnav walked out his bathroom, and looked at his watch, it was 235 am,his car would be here in the next fifteen minutes. He walked out his room, to make himself some coffee,because he very much needed the hit to keep him going, to let it all sink in,and it was right then he heard a knock on his door, and he wondered if his chauffeur from AR was already here, he quickly walked up to open the door,and the minute he registered the sight of her, anger started to boil again,as he spat out bitterly - "what the hell are you doing here, I thought I made myself pretty clear, I don't want to  see you ever again...", and he almost shut the door back, but she immediately stopped it with her hand and she looked at him , and her voice almost a plead as she whispered - " I know, I heard, just please, will you let me in..."

He looked back at her face,and from her eyes, he could make out, she had been crying.Great, thats was what he deserved,but he didn't know why, he just left the door open, and stepped back,and answered - " what on earth do you want now, Khushi??"

Khushi took small steps in,and she reminded herself what she had come to do and she spotted his suitcase as she said - " you are leaving??"

"I obviously am, i don't want to stay even for a minute longer,anywhere around you..."

Khushi flinched at that,but she refrained her expressions, and right then she spotted his hand and the cut on it and she whispered - " I knew you would leave,just like I knew you would hurt yourself..."

Arnav looked at her in disbelief - " excuse me??"

And to his shock, she gave him a small smile, as if nothing had messed up between them,and she just walked upto him, held his hand,and made him sit on the sofa.And it was out of pure shock, of what she was doing, that he sat just frozen to the spot.He watched her quickly open the first aid box, she had brought along,and heard her speak, as she started to address his wound - " I hurt you, Arnav, I know I did, and I really am sorry, but you got to know that Iv hurt myself too, I know I have lied about who I was...but...",she paused,for a second,as she looked at his face, which was looking elsewhere,but at her,but she knew he was listening, she quickly started to bandage his cut as she continued - " but, i cant watch you hurt yourself over what I have done, its my fault, not yours,you have every right to not want to see me ever again, and I promise to stay out of ur way, forever, since thats what you want,I promise I will never show you my face again..."

"Then you should have started now,Khushi, why are you showing me your face now...", he spat out angrily.

"Because, theres something else I need you to know too, all evening, infact everytime i wanted to talk about us, it was this, i wanted to tell you who I was, I was going to tonight, but you found out, before I could...it was killing me too, lying to you, but i couldn't help myself,i felt for you Arnav, i really did, would you please believe me that apart from my name, everything I have ever told you, was the truth, everything i told you about what I feel, was real..."

"And what makes you think I will believe you, you gotta be insane...", he spat, as he watched her finish bandaging his hand, and he had no idea why he let her, and he was about to snatch his hand out, but she held on,as he looked at her in disbelief - " i don't believe you, Khushi, now get out..."

Khushi whispered sadly,as she held on to his hand, for one last time as she managed to speak - " I know, you don't,maybe one day you will,and for the hope of that one day, I need you to know, that I have lied to my brother, someone I deeply respect, I have lied to you, someone I deeply care for, only because i know the past is too bitter,but it isn't my fault, and nor do i regret feeling what i do,I have come here to face your wrath,knowing that you are leaving, and never want to see me again, only because I need you to know, that I love you, Arnav, i really do, and maybe one day that will be enough for you, maybe one day, me being Ahemed Khan, wouldn't matter...", and with that she bent forward and kissed him on his cut over the bandage,as she whispered - " I m sorry, I really am, for lying to you, but i am not sorry for being in love with you...I may be the worse to have happened to you, but you have been the best to have happened to me"

How could this girl do this.How did she still have the power to stir up emotions inside of him, and a part of him,did almost want to pull her in a hug, but he strictly controlled himself,and replayed the hate he felt for her in his head, for cheating him with her reality, and he immediately snatched his hand away and pushed her back,causing her to fall on the floor as he stood up and screamed - "how could i forget, a brilliant actress, thats what you are, they should give you an award,for all this acting, you have been doing until now, and still are,get out Khushi, just get the hell out of here..."

Khushi stood up and she wiped her tear as she said - " I will..."

Right then his phone beeped and he opened it to see the text from his chauffeur and he said - " no you can stay, Khushi, for I am leaving, and just so you know for one last time,I regret,stepping in here,all those weeks ago, I regret ever saving you on the road the very first time, I regret, having ever met you, Khushi Ahmed Khan, you can do whatever the hell you want,but you are staying out of my way, out of my life, and very soon, out of my sisters too...and oh about you being in love with me,i am sure its a lie too, just like all your cooked up ones,but what I am telling you , is the truth, it doesn't matter to me what you feel,because i have never hated anyone as much as I hate you now, apart from your brother ofcourse, so you can just live with one truth,that I am stating here, I hate you and your family, and I will destroy you all one day,making sure, that , that one day, isn't very far away...", and with that he took his suitcase, and walked out, slamming the door.

Khushi watched him walk out of Zoyas appt, and probably out of her life, for good,and she couldn't do anything about it, she had brought this upon herself, and she now just had to live with her broken heart.She picked up the keys to Zoyas appt, and locked it, and walked into hers, and then to her room, as she lay on her bed and snuggled in her blanket,she had never felt so broken ever before,the cut she felt in her heart,was irrepairable, she was sure,and now she knew why they said, that the first cut is always the deepest, because she could feel her heart break into a thousand or rather a million pieces,and because she had nothing else to do, she wanted to talk to Zoya, but she couldn't now,not in the broken state that she was,she needed to wait till the morning,and so she just cried and cried,herself to sleep.

Boston - 8 am

Zoya woke up, with the ring on her phone, and she picked up her phone from the sidetable,sleepily wondering who could it be calling her so early, and the minute she spotted Khushi's name on the phone , she picked it up, and said - " Khushi, whats up??.

She immediately shot up, in bed, as she heard sobs on the other end and asked worriedly - " Khushi, why are you crying?? what happened? you told bhai??", but she got no reply, as she heard Khushi's continuous sobs.

Zoya - " Khush, cmon, you are freaking me out, pleased talk to me...", she ordered worriedly, getting a sick feeling in her stomach that this was obviously related to her brother.

She finally heard Khushi's voice on the other end - " Zoya,its over, its all over, he found out before i could tell him, you have no idea how furious he was with me, he hates me, just like i had thought,he never wants to see my face again, he hates me, i disgust him, he left Zoya, i have lost him, the only one i have ever loved, and i still do..."

Zoya let it all sink in as she asked - " what?? what did you mean he left??"

"he took the first flight out, Zoya, i knew he would...I am hating this Zoya...and incase he calls you, you dont know a thing about me being Khushi Ahemed Khan, i told him, i lied to you too..."

Zoya asked shocked - " Khushi are you insane, like crazy?? why did you save me?? you shut have just told him, that it was all my mistake, to give you another name, as he had appeared suddenly...why did you..."

"He was so mad Zoya, so angry, like i have never seen him like that, id rather have his wrath all to myself, than to have him lash out at you...everything is ruined anyway...", finished Khushi.

Zoya felt her insides churn, as she heard her best friends dejected voice - "Khushi,please don't do this to yourself, stop crying ok, it will be fine, i am reaching in just a day, please say, you want me to come, i will, I will talk to Asad..."

"No, don't hell worry and ask a zillion questions,ill be fine, i swear i will be, but yes, cant wait to see you, Zoya, i miss you so much,i told him i will tell you the truth, once you are back, and he expects you to walk out on me too, throw me out of your life, just like he did...", sobbed Khushi.

Zoya immediately felt anger rise for her brother, because she had never seen Khushi so hurt, so broken, and she said - " Khush, you know that will never happen, you are my best friend, and thats not going to change, no matter what my brother says, i will deal with him,once i am home..."

"Its not his fault though, I did give him every reason..."

"ok you might have lied about your name, but thats really just it, nothing else changes right,what about everything else?? he has no right to make you feel this horrible, I mean if Asad does the same,i have no freaking idea, how am i going to react, I am so mad at bhai..."

She heard Khushi pause as she spoke - " I hope, bhaijaan doesn't react the way Arnav did, but maybe you were right, it isn't the time to tell him yet,he isn't ready for it, just like Arnav wasn't...i don't know, a part of me would suggest you too, but now that i have witnessed the repercussions,a part of me would ask you to not to..."

Zoya - " we will see,Khushi, thats not what I am worried about Khushi, right now its you, i care about, you will be ok wont you?? pls go,be with riya, and aadi,just dont be alone, please..."

"Yeah, i was thinking about that Zoya,thanks..."

"I love you Khushi, and I am sorry..."

"Dont be Zoya, ok, you just take care of yourself and bhaijaan and come soon...ok now i will call you later..."

"Take care, Khushi"

Zoya hung up,and got out of bed, feeling so angry at her brother,and hurt because Khushi was so hurt, and it was all her mistake,she was the one who had trapped Khushi with Khushi Gupta,and khushi had even shielded her from her brothers wrath.But she couldn't let her do it, she knew she needed to talk to her brother as soon as possible.She switched on the shower, and let the hot water calm her down, maybe Khushi was right, Asad just didn't ever have to find out,she couldn't have him walk out on her,just the thought, shook her being.She didn't know, how she would do it,but she would continue to hide her identity, from him, if that was what it took to be with him, because no matter how messed up it was, how crooked the reality was, she still wanted to just be with him, and in that moment, to her heart, nothing else really mattered.

11 am - Boston

Asad watched Zoya out of the corner of his eye, and he wondered what was up, she was seeming really edgy,today and he asked again - " Zoya are you sure, everything is alright, you seem so edgy, so restless..."

Zoya faked a smile - " yeah Asad, im ok..."

Asad shoved his dish aside, and walked up to sit next to her as he asked, rubbing her arm, tenderly - " are you sure?? you can talk to me Zoya..."

Zoya leaned on his shoulder as she whispered - " obviously, i know, I can, its nothing, i have just been wondering, what i want to do with you today,i mean, i dont want to stay in, all day...it is our last day..."

Asad smiled - " well, we weren't going too, infact, we were just going to step out, the minute you had finished your last bite...", and with that, he picked up her spoon, and fed her , her last bite.

Zoya ate, and she smiled , as she touched his cheek tenderly - " another suprise?? when are you gona stop surprising me??"

Asad grinned - " just when, you are going to make me all this different things all at the same time, but i guess thats not gonna happen, so looks like your stuck with me and my surprises..."

Zoya grinned - " And i dont mind, will you give me a few mins, i will be back..."

Asad nodded - " And I shall wait..."

A few Minutes Later -

Zoya walked out her door, as she put her phone down , she had been checking up on Khushi every hour, and as much as Khushi assured her she was fine and was with riya and aadi, she knew the truth, because she knew her way too well.She was broken, and was putting up a brave face to her, so that she doesn't get more mad at her brother than she already was.

She was still lost in that thought, right when she felt Asad's hand on her shoulder, as she heard him - " Here you are, cmon, we are getting late..."

Zoya looked at his smiling face, and she realised Khushi was right, Asad was the exact distraction, she needed right now, and so she just nodded and took his hand, and walked with him towards the elevator.

45 Minutes later -

Zoya stepped out, as Asad parked the car, and asked , very much surprised - " what are we doing here?? Asap?? the harbour??"

Asad grinned as he held her hand - " why dont you just follow me, and let yourself be, well surprised..."

Zoya smiled, and followed him, as the walked the pathway, amongst all the gorgeous yatches,and it wasn't long before, Asad stopped right before a beautiful and started to make his way in, when Zoya stopped him and asked - " Asad, what is this ??"

Asad just looked back at her and grinned - " you didn't think, i was going to let us not make our last day here, memorable??cmon now, will you?? our captain is waiting"

Zoya grinned - "and why didn't i think of this?? so this was what you were all secretive about yesterday??"

Asad grinned - " you bet, you know i am not good at keeping secrets, and especially not from you..."

And right then, their captain walked out as he smiled and said - " welcome, Mr.Khan, lets get you on the boat Sir, and i hope you enjoy your time with us..."

Asad smiled as he led Zoya in, their private match for the day ,as he heard the Captain say - " you have a butler, and a chef at your service, Mr.Khan, and everything has been prepared, just the way you wanted...please let us know if you need anything..."

Zoya watched him walk away and she hugged Asad immediately as she jumped in happiness - " you are the best Asad, this is amazing, its beautiful...thannk you so much, I cant wait to see what you'v got in store for us today..."

Asad hugged her back and then cupped her face tenderly and whispered - " you are the most special girl in my life, Zoya, i hope you know that..."

Zoya felt him kiss her forehead tenderly as she whispered - " I know..."

6 PM - The Yatch

Zoya sat at the corner seat, on the sitting upstairs, and she gazed out into the horizon,as they sailed, the view, and more than that the feel, of being here, with Asad, was just perfect, and more importantly, it gave her the time to think, and that was exactly what she had needed.The cell reception wasn't great here , and she hadn't gotten much time to speak to Khushi,because Asad was just around, and she couldn't discuss any of the latest developments with Khushi, with him around, for obvious reasons. Asad really had planned this all out too perfectly, they had, had the perfect afternoon, a wonderful lunch, and then they had spent some quality time talking, and finally cozying up here, as they had watched the sunset together,and she had been really enjoying his warm embrace,when he had excused himself,for a few minutes stating he had to speak to the captain, and she wondered what that was about.She couldn't imagine her luck today, as she recalled how perfectly romantic his idea of a day out in the waters, on a private yatch was and she also couldn't help but smile, as she realized that Asad Ahemed Khan always did have a way of making her go weak in her knees, and as vulnerable she felt around him, she couldn't help but love everything he made her feel.She really hoped, that a day would come, when she would be sure, that he would be ready to listen the truth,without walking out on her, and she just closed her eyes and prayed for the same,and it was right then she heard his footsteps behind and she turned to see him as she smiled - " Asad,come here, youv been gone long..."

Asad grinned as he sat next to her - " miss me much already?? Zoya, that makes me really happy, and as much as id like to join you here, I can't"

"You can't?? why?? Are we heading back already...??, she asked, and she was sure, the disappointment was clear in her voice.

Asad adored that disappointed look on her voice, somehow he just adored every look on that beautiful face , but he spoke - " well no,we are staying on the yatch tonight Zoya, I have a dinner planned,for us, for which I need you to get ready and meet me in an hour, right here..."

Zoya looked at him in shock - " what?? But you should have told me, I would have brought a change and..."

Asad intervened as he spoke - " well I did, for you, its in your room, down below, and just if it makes you comfortable, you should know, I made sure, I got a yatch with two rooms, like I said, because I had this planned until, tomorrow morning, and I wouldn't do anything to make you uncomfortable..."

Zoya looked at him in awe - " there you go, amazing me yet again, thanks for everything...", and she kissed his hand.

Asad grinned - " don't  be, cmon now go get ready and meet me here in precisely an hour, ok..."

Zoya nodded - "And I will..."

7 PM 

Zoya stared at her reflection in the mirror, and she couldn't help but admire herself, this beautiful long black dress, was exquisite,and it fitted perfectly.She tried to cover, gher bare thigh, a little, but she knew, she couldn't do much, the slit was just there.She turned around, and looked at her back, it was quite deep, ad she wondered why exactly did Asad, love seeing her in black, and this dress was just very sexy, and she felt automatically shy, to go out there, in front of him. She had left her hair open, and she had only done some basic make up, which she carried in her handbag with her at all times. And so she took a deep breath, and ordered herself to stop feeling shy, this wasn't just anyone she was going in front off, this was Asad, and it was with that very thought, she made her way to him.

Asad stood, at the deck above, waiting for Zoya, and he couldn't believe how eager he was to see her in a dress of his choice, he had picked it out for her, when they had gone shopping, and had kept it a surprise for this very moment.He didn't understand, why he was going all the lengths,doing everything he had never imagined, just for Zoya,but all he knew was that he was loving every bit of it, and it was their last night here, he needed to make it special, and that's why he had come up, with this plan for a private yatch, the idea, he knew Zoya was loving, because her eyes said so. They had been lit in excitement, ever since they had stepped on this yatch. He had had the deck set up, with some dim lights, and a cozy sitting for them.

Right then he heard her behind him - " Asad...", and he turned around, and he was taken aback, by how gorgeous she looked,he had imagined her in this dress, ever since he had bought it, but actually seeing her in front of him, in it, was seriously something he had not imagined, his imagination, could never do justice to this gorgeous woman.He watched her walk towards him, and as his gaze fell on her thigh, which was peeking in through the slit,he felt his insides churn with desire, he had never wanted any woman,as badly he wanted Zoya in that moment. He controlled his thoughts,as he walked forwards, and pulled her into a hug, his hand, on her waist as he whispered in her ears - " Gorgeous, you are Zoya, my imagination didn't do you justice...I don't think it ever can"

He watched her blush, and right then the butler came to the deck, informing them that he was ready to serve dinner.

Two Hours Later -

Zoya sipped her champagne ,and looked at Asad, as he continued to stare at her, making her really conscious,and she asked- " ohk, really , you gotta stop doing this already Asad, you are making me nervous..."

Asad grinned - " stop what Zoya?? If you mean stop looking at you, well im sorry, I just happen to be unable to take my eyes off you tonight, and I shall not, and cmon whats making you so nervous anyway, its just me..."

Zoya blushed - " yeah, just you, but its you, who has this weird affect on me, alright, and I need to stop talking...", she finished, as the butler served them their deserts.

She bit into her chocolate mousee, and it really tasted heavenly, and she couldn't t help but close her eyes, and enjoy the taste of it, and she heard Asad ask - " Zoya, I hope you are having a good time..."

Zoya looked at him surprised - " obviously Asad, are you funny or what, I would be crazy, not to be having the best time of my life, infact, not just here, I really have been having the best time of my life, ever since I met you..."

Asad bent forward, and wiped, the chocolate off her lips,as his thumb brushed her lips and he whispered looking straight into her eyes - " well that's a good thing, you know since I have been having the best time off my life too,ever since I met you too..."

Zoya wiped her mouth, with the napkin and she just smiled as she started to look around to distract herself, Asad was looking gorgeous, himself, and the way he had been looking at her, was so very different tonight, it was almost as if she could see some desire in his eyes, and she was sure, her very own eyes would have reflected the same, she had never wanted to be with anyone so badly, as she had wanted with Asad, and more than that, she had never wanted any man in the way she wanted Asad, physically too. She wanted to belong to him, in every possible way. She noticed, the butler clear their table, and she just smiled and excused herself and walked to the other side, and stood their, enjoying the feel of the wind in her hair, and the slow voice of the water rippling.Asad's intense gaze all night, hadn't helped her much with her very own desires, and her mind trailed back to all their passionate encounters, and especially to the one of their in the rain, and she wondered, if it hadn't been for the bout of sneezes, would they have stopped where they did. She didn't know if she had wanted him to stop, yes she was the one, who was embarrassed, but it was because she way still shy, about her body's reactions to his touches. And this really was the first time in her life, she was standing here, thinking about her very own desires, because no man until now, had ever had that affect on her, but with Asad, it was different, it was as if something just lit up inside her every time he touched her. 

Her chain of thought broke, as she felt Asad's hand go around her waist from the back, and he whispered in her ears - " I was wondering, what you were thinking, up here, but I was just enjoying looking at you, from where I sat, and then I lost my patience, so I just thought, I should come up and ask you..."

Zoya tightened her grip on his hands and leaned back as she admitted - " well, I was just thinking of you,and your affect on me..."

Asad shoved her hair aside to one side, and kissed her softly at the side of her neck - " and id like to know, whats this affect I have on you..."

Zoya immediately turned around, and looked at him blushing - " you know what I mean, I am sure you do, everytime you look at me like the way you have been tonight, every time you touch me , kiss me, its like, I experience things, I never have before...and as exciting as it seems, its scary too...because you are the first man to have to you know touch me in the places you have, and as much as it scares me, I love it , I love it when you touch me, hold me, or kiss me Asad "

Asad watched the wind play with her hair, and just listeneing to her admit, what she just did, really turned him on, and he felt desire started to overrule his control, and he took a few steps towards her and cupped her face tenderly and bent forward sealing her lips with his, as he started to kiss her deeply.He broke apart a few minutes later and he whispered against her lips - " And I love touching you, holding you, kissing you too Zoya, infact like I never have, I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you, and you have no idea, what it takes me to be in control, because I know, if I let myself loose, there will be no stopping me, and I don't know if you want that,infact, you have witnessed my lack of control, a little, that day at your balcony, you know if it hadn't been for your sneezes, who knows, how would I have stopped myself..."

Zoya felt a zillion emotions stir up in her , as she heard him admit his desire for her, and she felt her own boldness taking over, as she stated - " well honestly, I was wondering the same a while ago, if you or rather we would have stopped, if it hadn't been for my sneeze attack, and do you know, what, I think I would have liked it more,if..."

Asad was sure he could see a similar desire in her eyes, but he still asked - " if what Zoya..."

Zoya immediately hugged him as she admitted - " if, we stop, worrying about this control all the time, Asad, I know what this means, and I couldn't be happier to let loose, only because, its you, you have no idea what you mean to me Asad..."

Asad hugged her back, and as he understood what she meant, he really did understand what he meant to her, because he knew, he was her first real realationship, and now she was hinting him, about how she was ready to take their relationship further, and he knew that meant a big deal to her, and that just signaled how much he meant to her, maybe he did mean to her, more than he had thought, but he was happy, because that made them sail on the same boat, because she meant almost everything to him now too.

He pulled back, and kissed her softly on her lips,and then pulled her closer by the waist, and his hand ran up her bare back,and the feel of her body molded tightly against his, made the word control fly out of his mind, right here in his arms, was the woman he wanted, and she wanted him too, and hed be a fool to act all righteous now, for once he wanted to let loose too, and so he said - " Zoya, you know why did I want to see you in black, because the contrast of this colour, against, your skin, drives me insane, and I am giving you this one chance, you can walk away now, if you want, because if you don't, I am not sure, if I would know what the word control means anymore..."

Zoya looked into his eyes, sure of her decision, she wanted to belong to this man, in every way possible, and she admitted the truth - " I want to belong to you, Asad Ahemed Khan...in every way, in every sense", and before she knew it, Asad had taken her in his arms, and started making the way downstairs to the room.

Asad opened the door to Zoya's room, and walked in, and he put her down on the floor for a minute as he shut the door, but he did think for a minute and he asked Zoya - " Zoya, I can go, if you change your mind, I don't want you to regret..."

Zoya looked at him, and she couldn't believe how much this man cared for her, and she walked towards him and cupped his face and kissed the side of his cheek, and whispered - " I am as sure, as I was , a while ago,don't worry, I know what I want,and I never regret what I want, and in this case, its just you...", and right as she had finished she felt herself being pushed back into the wall , as Asad had started to kiss her, passionately, and she could sense, that he really had lost his last string of control too, just like she had.

She welcomed his kiss, and started to kiss him back, and right then she felt him push her dress aside, from her shoulders, , and she let the dress slip of her hands, and just as she had started to deepen the kiss, Asad broke it, and started to place, kisses down her neck, her shoulders everywhere, and she knew that now there was no stopping them.

He broke apart a few seconds later, only to unbutton his shirt, and as he flung it aside, and returned to kiss her, Zoya felt her own excitement rise, as she touched his bare back, pulling him closer to herself, as he kissed her on the base of her throat.

Before she knew it she was lifted up, in his arms, and she felt her heartbeats fasten, as he laid her on the bed tenderly, kissing her forehead, and then turned her around, trailing kisses down her spine, as he unzipped her dress, and his hands started to caress her.He slowly stripped her dress out, and threw it aside.He had imagined thid scene a thousand times, in his wild head, ever since he had bought this dress, but now just as he saw her beautiful body, he felt like, he had the most beautiful woman in his arms, and she wanted to belong to him, she had given him the privilege, of loving her.And a zillion emotions along with a deep desire, started to take him over, as he noticed, that she had her eyes closed, and had clutched the sheets,tightly, and he bent forward and laid gentle kisses on her neck from the back , as he whispred - " Zoya, you are a goddess, in disguise, so beautiful, so gorgeous, you got nothing to be shy off...", and just as he had said those words, she turned around herself and hugged him, and then started placing kisses on his shoulder, and neck, and he only could feel desire, as he felt her lips on his bare neck.He shoved her back into the bed, and held her by the arms, and whispered , as he looked at her now,naked upper body- " like I always say, my imagination could never do justice...", and before he knew it, he bent forward and stared loving her beautiful gorgeous breasts, which made her moan his name in pleasure, and he could only loose himself further, as he continued to kiss her everywhere.

Zoya felt like she was drowning in pools of passion, as she felt him kiss her, touch her, careess, her in the ost intimate of places, and before she knew it, she was responding to his touches, as passionately.She didn't know she was capable of so much passion, but Asad did do that to her,and right then she realized that there was no piece of clothing now separating them, and she opened her eyes, and looked ito his, as he silently asked her for her consent one more time, before he finally nudged her legs apart and entered her, slowly.Zoya felt a tinge of pain,but as he held on to her waist supporting her,and eased himself inside of her gently, she felt herself relax,as she felt her body welcome his,and right then she wrapped her legs around him, and he started moving inside her, she was sure, she had forgotten her very own name, and seen the stars. Nothing else mattered to her in that minute, except the fact, that Asad had marked her as his, and that was how she was going to remain all her life,by his side.Zoya belonged with Asad Ahemed Khan.Singh raizada or Farooqui, nothing mattered anymore,all that mattered was,that she was his.

7 am - The Yatch

Asad stirred from leep, and opened his eyes, and saw Zoya next to him, snuggled into him, and a smile came to his face as the events of last night came back to him. He watched her sleep, and he couldn't believe how happy he felt in that moment, seeing her next to him. And he kissed her forehead softly , and he felt like he never had felt before, last night wasn't just sex, it was as if he had made love to this gorgeous woman.And it was right then it struck him, that he had never felt happier, because, he hadn't been in love.And as every moment he had spent with her recapped in his head, along with last night, it hit him, the realization hit him, that he was in love with Zoya.He loved her like he had never loved anyone, and a smile came to his face as he realized, that she probably was in love with him too, but didn't know it as yet.He felt so happy ,that he wanted to wake her up straight away, and tell her how he felt, but he looked at her innocent face sleeping, and he could not get himself to disturb, he just needed to wait for the right time.

Right then he saw her open her eyes , as she asked sleepily - " Is it time, already??to leave??"

Asad looked at his phone and saw the time and said snuggling back into her - " no not as yet, we still have some time, sleep Zoya..."

Zoya snuggled into him closer as she whispered - " will you hold me??"

Asad hugged her, and kissed her hair as he whispered - " always..."

Hate looked at Love furious - " You always do this,Love, you always have something up your sleeve that I don't expect..."

Love looked at hate innocently - " what do you mean??"

Hate scowled - " as if you don't know, I didn't expect you to make Khushi tell him how she felt, before he left,good for me he didn't believe her, and now I definetly hadn't expected this, another bonding and realization of love, great...but actually good for me, its not long before I mess it up too..."

Love smiled - " well you are good fighter hate, I just have to put up a good fight now don't I??"

Hate spat back - " I will not let this go easily,Love you wait and watch..."

Love watched him walk out as she said to him - " waiting and watching, I am..."

Right then Destiny spoke - " Hate, hes funny, obviously he thinks Arnav didn't believe her, but that will not stop her words from haunting him.I just know they will...and Asad and Zoya, I like the development, but are you sure Love??you do know, where this is headed??"

Fate intervened - " I have full trust on love here, im sure, she wont let hate get a upper hand in this case??"

Love smiled - " maybe, I wont, I mean I am trying my best..."

Destiny smiled - " yes, we know you are..."

Fate winked - " yes ofcourse, desperate times, calls for desperate measures, don't they love??"

Love nodded - " oh yes , they do..."

Edited by arnav.khushi - 8 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting Update..
0913155 thumbnail
Wowooo awesome update loveddd it tooo good plz cont soon thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work..
AsYa..😳
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
Thank you so much for mentioning my name.😊
It was Awesome Part.😊
Arnav Shouted on Khushi for hiding the truth,it was so sad.😭
I hope Arnav will definitely Understood Khushi.😊
ASYA(KABHI) Love Moments were so Beautifully explained😳
Asad(KSG) Surprise to Zoya was so Nice.😊
ASYA(KABHI) Romance was so Cute,I likes it.😳
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.😊

Edited by PriyaCherry - 8 years ago
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update. Hope Asad believe Zoya and don't leave her as Arnav did to Khushi. Poor Khushi. Always thinking about others. 
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
now m waiting 4 asad reaction dear...! btw nice update as usual
shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Prachi
Lovely update. 

I am glad in a way that there are no more secrets or lies left now between Arnav and Khushi. Though the way Arnav found out was not good for khushi. . But After the fight Arnav will have with himself.. and eventually come back to his Khushi.. it will be free of his Anger, hate and lies. True love will concur.. and I have full faith in their love. Love khushi character. . Where she has taken all the blame and not let any of it to Zoya.. hope my Arshi don't stay apart for long..

Asad and Zoya were lovely.. romantic.. cute and hot. I can understand the reason for Zoya to hide it from him still.. but the turn of events in their relationship may reduce the power of hate.. hope so.. cross my fingers..

All in all a brilliant update. Your writing talent.. thoughts and imaginations and the ability to express them in words so beautifully is awesome. . And unparalleled. . Keep up the great work,,

Waiting for next update... please bring my Arshi back soon...

Lots of love..

And did I mention I am sooo excited to see you back...