but how beautifully arjun made riya understand how much he love her πŸ˜ƒ
what she meant to him πŸ€—
ariya romance 😳
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Lets make a baby
                                            (Ariya)

She kept the files on the study and moved to their room followed by her impatient husband who was bugging her to no limit since morning.

Ri-arjun whats wrong with you...kya kr rahe ho subah se..office mein bhi you were doing this

arjun-I should be the one asking you this..whats wrong with you..why cant you say yes...

She got rid of her earrings.and He locked the door and caught her from her shoulders.

arjun-tell me you are still thinking over it...right?

She rolled her eyes and aimed to take out her clothes when he carried her in his arms to the bed.

riya-arjun...kya kar rahe ho choro...Iam hell tired lemme change

arjun-noo first say yes then only...

SHe stared at his eyes which were pleading her since few days...she felt bad but the situation was like this only...He softened abit and joined his head with hers lying on top of her.

riya-arjun...meri baat suno

arjun-sun hee to raha hun...tum nahi sunti...

She cupped his face in her hands and pouted her lips

Ri-I guess we are done with this discussion..we have this important meeting tomorrow arjun...humein kaam bhi to karna hai hmm

arjun-I dont care...Iam not asking for anything big from you...cant you do this much for me please?

She kissed his lips leaving him all dazed...and got up...

Ri-I can do anything for you sweetheart but for the time being tum kapre badal lo...

He felt defeated and fell flat on the bed cursing the day he took the decision of not starting a family...precisely 3 years ago they got married and last year only he asked her to join him at office as he could not spend enough time with her.

Being an obedient wife she did what he wanted and in this one year his business reached new heights.She was undoubtedly a perfect wife as well as a businesswoman but what he wanted now was to convince her to be a mother of his child...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

riya-arjun I was thinking iss baar humein cost pe zyada dhyaan dena chahiye so that..

They were sitting in the study from past one hour.She was trying to work out things but he was lost in his thoughts only.Shaking her head she went to him and adjusted herself on his lap

.He was sitting on the couch which was big enough for both of them.She tried to touch him but he shoved her hand away...

Ri-you look like a cute baby...i love youuu

He pulled her closer and whispered in a passionate tone

arjun-then lets have one na..just like me...a creation of us

He was nuzzling his head on her neck while she enjoyed his touch.

riya-mph..yehi problem hoti hai tum mardon ki...jo chees apne paas nahi hoti hai aur dusron ke paas ajati hai...to bass insecurity shuru...

He rose his head and stared at her...

riya-main janti hun ke tumhe ab baby kyun chahiye...Sameer visited us that day and gave you the good news of  Aisha expecting...

He gulped hard and tried to avoid any eye contact with her...She was now sitting beside him leaning her head on his shoulder.

riya-it was your decision na arjun ke we will have kids when we are fully prepared for it...

arjun-we are now...that was years ago riya...ab to time ho chuka hai and sab bolte rehte hai..I

riya-kya bolte rehte hai..ke bachcha kab paida karoge...arjun paida humein karna hai...we have to take care of them...he or she will be our responsibility not theirs...

arjun-i dont know...I only want you to give birth to our symbol of love...that will be enough for me...tum meri baat nahi manogi?

riya-nai...is baar bilkul bhi nahi...arjun tum yeh bachcha isliye nahi chahte kyunke its time for us instead you want it to show to others ke u can also be a proud dad right?

arjun-gehh why are you thinking abt them...think abt us na...you will also be a mom...

Ri-phir kya?9 mahine ghar pe baitho..aur har pal woh moodswings...sweating...vomiting and on top of that baap jaise nakhre wale bachche ko sambhaalo...

He folded his hands across his chest and faced other side...

riya-baba jab hona hoga tab hoga na...itna kyun sochna...abhi lets concentrate on our career... chalo ab zid choro...plzz

She made her face him and engulfed herself in his arms getting a tight hold on him.

arjun-pata hai I feel very bad when Sameer keeps on talking abt aryan...woh kab khelta hai kab sota hai and how he loves playing with him...aur ab to Sri bhi bolega kuch months mein..its me only...I feel left out...

While he was sharing his problem in an adorable tone she could not help but giggle at his childish nature

arjun-tum has rahi ho...see you dont even care for me...

Riya-I do arjun...aur yeh kya baat hui just because Sameer aur Sri papa ban gaye hai tumhe bhi banna hai?I mean Aishase bhi to baat hoti hai na meri...and I also love aryan aloot...but its our life arjun and we cant take decisions based on what they do...tumhe baby chahiye na...mujhe bhi chahiye...main bhi ma banna chahti hun...I will give birth to our child but when we are mentally prepared...are you getting me ?

He nodded and she gave a quick kiss on his lips...

riya-chalo now lets sleep warna subah der ho jayegi...

As he lay on the bed with her his mind started working and he got this brilliant idea..with a cunning smile on his lips he saw her sleeping and hugged her body closer to his...

arjun-I know what to do now..yeh itni ziddi hai aise to nahi manegi..but I have my own ways...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month passed and they were back to their normal hectic life.Attentding meetings back to back and working on this new project made them tired like anything.On one hand Riya look quite stressed nowadays as if her patience level slowly coming down whereas Arjun was way more relaxed.He nomore sulked at small things and even paid full attention to work.

It was a sunday and as they were almost done with the completion of their project a small get together was organised at Arjun and Riya's place.

Aisha was having a cranky 10 month old aryan in her arms while Liza was having a heated argument with Sri...

Rathod-lag to yeh raha hai ki Liza ki delivery tak Sri shaheed ho jayega

aisha-I know...but theek hee hai...usey bhi to pata chale what she has to go through...warna tumlogoko thori ehsaas hota hai insab cheeson ka

rathod-oh hullo...main bhi baap hun haan...and I love taking care of my aryan..hai na champ?

Aryan stared at his dad with frowned brows and arjun and aisha laughed at his insult.

arjun-its ok yaar hota hai...tera hee beta hai

Riya entered in a short blue dress with snacks in her hands.

Liza-Ri lemme help you...

She sat beside aisha and aryan got impatient seeing his favourite hot maasi and struggled hard to get to her lap.

As Riya took aryan in her lap aisha noticed her tired face...

Aisha-Rii whats with you...u look pale nowdays...

rathod-mmm itna kaam jo kiya hai in dono ne...

Sri-guyz u should plan a holiday yaar...itna stress kis kaam ka

Liza-waise yeh thakaan kaam ki wajah se hee hai na ya phir koi aur baat hai

Riya gave a confused look while Arjun entered with chilled bear cans...

riya-matlab?

Liza-yaar tu bhi na..kahin tumloug baby plan to nahi kar rahe ho na...aur kabhi kabhi itne weeks ho jate hai we dont get to knw...

aisha-what?humein bataya bhi nahi

riya-arey pagal ho kya tum...aisi koi baat nahi hai...infact we do not intend to have kids now..lets have some more time...

aisha-yess you should...mujhse poocho how difficult it is to manage evrything...

rathod-Rawte... tujhe kya lagta hai..tumlogon ko abhi baby plan nahi karna chahiye?

Sri-guyz its their personal decision lets not talk abt this

Riya looked at arjun's calm face as he played with aryan and even participated in all conversation with a happy mood...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 2 at night when arjun felt her moving in his hold...he opened his eyes and stared at her face which looked quite inviting...

arjun-mph someone is looking hot...

As he tried to pull her she moved back getting strong hold on the sheets which were tied to her chest.

riya-no way..dur hato...do u even realise we have been doing this since evening..ahh I feel sick now...

He caressed her face and got closer to her.

arjun-what can I do if I have this much tempting wife...

riya-right..

She gave an evil smile to him and played with her fingers on his bare chest.HE groaned hard as her fingers reached his lips and he bit them...soon he felt his lips tasted by hers...and he deepened it by pulling her and then rolling with him on top of her...he kept on tasting her mouth entering it when she suddenly broke the kiss and keeping a hand on her mouth rushed to the washroom

.He breathed for air still intoxicated with the kiss and thought abt her weird action.As he heard her vomiting a smile crept on his lips and getting hold of his boxers he joined her in the washroom.

Patting her back for the last time he made her drink a glass of water and took her in his arms.

riya-I dont know whats wrong with me...I didnt even had anything heavy...i guess acidity ho gayi hai..kuch dino se

She caught her head while he knew what went wrong with her.

arjun-acidity ya kuch aur...lemme ask you...tumhe chakkar ate hai na?

riya-haan

arjun-great..aur nausea feeling bhi hoti hai?and you look quite tired also...

riya-arjun y r u getting happy...

arjun-yess...coz its time to get happy sweetheartt...

He picked her up and twirled her around kissing her like anything when she stopped him...

riya-arjun yeh kya

arjun-I knew it...this will work out..godd u made me soo happy jaaan I love you muahh

Ri-arey par hua kya hai...tum

arjun-hua nahi hai hone wala hai humara baby...you r pregnant finally

She saw that victory smile on his face and his behavior from the past month started making sense to her.But how can she conceive...they...

godd this was the reason why he made sure to make love to her almost evry night even if they were hell tired..and he looked quite calm in those days...

He stopped his dance as she stood there in front of him with hands on her hip...

arjun-jaan woh...actually its ok...I mean ho jata hai...u knw kabhi kabhi...maybe its God's will

riya-no its not..its your will Mr arjun surkyakant rawte...

She pointed her finger at him and he knw that she was not in her best moods.

arjun-rriyaa...its ok..I know my name baby...

riya-I cant believe you..you...you did that with me...you tried to get me pregnant in such manner?

arjun-Iam your husband...

riya-so what..that doesnt give you the right to...to make me pregnant...

arjun-what?

riya-you..you just get out of this room right now...I..I still cant believe even after taking precautions..how... how can this happen

He slowly took small steps to her and almost whispered in a low voice

arjun-who said we...ahh...took precautions?

She gave him a I dont believe this look

riya-what did u say?

arjun-aa relax Riya..its just that I forgt actually to use u knw...I was tired and in a hurry so couldnt control myself and...

The next moment he closed his eyes ready to get attacked by the wild cat but it was something which cant even think of...he could hear her laugh and that also in such a situation...it seems as if someone cracked a joke to her...

arjun-I guess she is in a trauma..jaan its ok...we cant do anything na now...let the baby cme out then we can fight

riya-baby?huh you really think u r smart arjun?actually no smarter than me?

He frowned at her while she made him sit in the bed

arjun-you are pregnant right?

riya-hmm my dear hubby..does vomitting and getting dizzy always means you r expecting a child?and even if it so that doesnt mean I was having those symptoms..you see I had those paanipuri and chaat on the street and for that reason I was vomiting since few days...

She gave a cocky grin to him and he stared at her in horror

arjun-you...you mean you r not..bt this cant happen..I...we did it without

riya-huh well...that was frm ur side...not mine...honey if you r 10 steps ahead from me then I can also be 100 steps ahead from you...hmm?

arjun-when did you tke those pills?

riya-when you used sleep like horse early morning remember?and everytime I made sure you dont catch me sweetheart

arjun-y ?

Ri-coz I knw it ke tum itni asani se to koi baat manoge nahi...aur uss raat ke baad tumhara behavior...it changed suddenly...and though your wish of making love never amazed me...still I caught you the night you were blabbering ke how you r succeeding in your plan...

She was smiling at him batting her eyelashes and he made a foul face realizing what a fool he made out of himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riya-arjun comeout we r getting late...

ufff...

She saw him sitting in one corner of the bed and he seemed to be in a sad mood.

riya-arjun humein jana hai na..they all must be waiting for us

arjun-tum jao na...I dont want to go

riya-kya hua gussa ho mujhse?arjun Iam sorry for whatever I did but what u did it was just...

arjun-I know...I tried to betray you and thats what I realised now..I was abt to tke such a big step without letting u knw abt this...I dont deserve you...I guess u wre right we shldnt have baby now...what will he think... daddy is a fool and also an insensitive jerk..

riya-hmm...and u think I will let him thnk that?naah I know my husband can be such a kid at times but he is not bad at heart...andd his heart can never let him do something wrong...afterall its the place where I live...

He stared at her with a light smile on his lips and she hugged him wrapping his arms around her...

arjun-riya iam sor...

Ri-ahh lets get over with this...jo hua so ho gaya...

arjun-u r nt angry with me?

Ri-noo...

arjun-good now I wont even bug you for kids till we r fully prepared for this...

Riya-well u dont need to do that now I guess...

She saw his confused face and rolling his tongue she whispered those words to him

Riya-daddy... get ready to have sleepless nights now...coz after nine months you are going to face hard time...

arjun-what?u?

Getting a nod from her his happiness knew no bounds...and this time it was not for some insecurity he felt  by seeingn others...but for something for which his own heart desired...their baby the symbol of their love...they are going to be parents sooon!

arjun-you did this for me?

riya-naah for us...in those nights I realised arjun how much complete we r now...so why not we move another step ahead in our life and make it more complete!

arjun-I love youuu

He smooched her lips and stopped for a sec

arjun-wait you had those pills right then?

riya-aa ahemm arjun it was only for those days but remember the last time we...I didnt tke one deliberately...

They laughed together and cherished the most precious moment of their life:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS
Loll Arjun tried everything to convince riya to have baby
He was sad seeing sameer with aryan & also shree going to be a dad
Loll till Liza delivery shree will be sahid that was quite funny 
Finally Arjun dream come true Riya got pregnant 
Arjun was in cloud 9
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Passionate, romantic nd outstanding one
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all in  one  go
beautiful  os
love  it
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm OS
Loved It
Superbbb
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Laddoo update another OS na
ramshaasrar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mere pass alfaz nahi hai...
Bht khoob zabrdast...
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super duper OS
Brilliant work
Love it
Please write more soon
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"Bura Na Maano Holi Hai"
                     (Ariya Scene)

O rang barse bheege chunarwali rang barseee...holi haiii

All were dancing and having a great time as it was Holi and Arjun have arranged the bash at his place this time.He invited the ETF people among which his friends Sameer,Aisha,Liza,Sree,Chotu were included.The arrangement was done outside as per Riya's instructions.

He was wearing a  white kurta with white pajama and his hair were already messed up thanks to his weirdo friends who colored him to such extent that he was not being recognized by anyone.He excused himself to wash his face and went to his room.

Riya-hmm ane do baba ko...dekha na mere mana karne ke baad bhi kya kiya unohne..pagalon ki tarah colours laga rahe hai sab aur to aur bhaang bhi pee rahe hai...hum na baat nahi karenge unse ok?

arjun-bass yehi baaki tha..aaj ke din to hitler banna chor do biwi..

She turned around and got scared seeing his face

riya-aaa

Arjun-kya kar rahi ho..she will get scared..

He looked at the little bundle of joy lying on his wife's lap and giving him a naughty smile sucking her thumb.

riya-yeh kya hai arjun..

arjun-kya

Ri-shakal dekhi hai apni?aur..aap yahan kya kar rahe ho..dar jayegi yeh apko dekhke...

ar-meri beti tumhari jaisi nahi hai..see woh to baba ko dekhke has rahi hai..right sweetheart

He was making funny faces at which the baby was giggling.

Ri-sahi hai jaise baba waisi beti..main hee pagal ho jaungi dono ke beech..

She was standing now with her hands on her waist.He gave a flying kiss to his daughter who was settled on the center of the bed and now trying to throw her legs and hands at the greatest speed.

He saw her angry yet cute face and got closer to her.Catching her from her waist he nuzzled on her neck and touched her both cheeks with his ones making her all red with colour.

Ri-haww arjuuun aap...ahhh yeh kya kar rahe ho choroo

ar-naaah...subah se rang lagaane nahi diya apne aap ko..ab jaake I got the chance..

He was kissing her neck now which made her more red.She tried to move him but his hold got more strong.

Ri-kaise lagane deti...aap to busy ho apne friends ke saath..sabke saath party kar rahe ho na..aur hum yahan akele

She made a cute face and he pinched her nose making it pink with colour.

ar-tum jab aise face banaati ho na to I feel like eating you up...

He pulled her towards him and tried to bite her cheeks when she hit him on the chest with her hands.

Ri-arjun...humari baby yahin hai..dkh rahi hai sab..

ar-to..woh bhi to soch rahi hai ke ayi kitni gandhi hai baba ke saath khelti hee nahi..hai na ?

He winked at her which made the little devil excited

Baby-booo aaa

Ri-hawww...kya karun main aap dono ka..

ar-pyaar karo itna hee kafi hai jaan..

Ri-choroo aur arjun maine mana kiya tha na no bhaang and all..halat dekhi hai sabki bahar...

ar-sabne pee maine to nahi na..aur sach kahun to festivals ka maza tabhi ata hai jab hum uneh poori tarah se celebrate karte hai u see...aur holi mein rang aur thandai ke bina kya maza...

Ri-rehne do apse behes karna bekaar hai..ab jao aur apni halat theek karo..dekha mujhe bhi rang lagaa diya...

She tried to clean her face and move towards the baby.

Ri-aaplogon ki party kab tak khatam hogi...mumma papa ke ghar jana hai yaad hai na..unko holi bhi wish nahi kii..

She picked the angel on her arms and she was resting her head on Momma's shoulder staring at her baba with big eyes.

ar-aaa haan chalenge na..woh main dekhke ata hun bahar kya chal raha hai ok..

Ri-arey per..dkeha baba phirse gaye...

The party was on full swing when Riya's parents joined them.Arjun touched their feet and took them inside.

Riya was playing with baby after giving her a bath and making her wear a pink frock and pink band on her head.

She turned around and saw all of them standing with arjun adoring the sight in front of them.SHe rushed to them and hugged her parents.Her eyes were abit teary.

Riya-ma..baba...aaploug ane wale thay phir mujhe kisine bataya kyun nahi

Riya's dad-bhai agar hum bataa dete to surprise ka maza thori reh jata

Ri-surprise?

Riya's mom-haan beta actually arjun ka phone agaya humein aur usne hee yeh plan banaya tha ke hum sab yahan ajaye aur tumhe surprise kar de..

dad-haan aur dekho zara humari bachchi kitni khush ho gayi

Ri- ..thankyouu main aap sab ko bohot miss kar rahi thi

Riya's mother took the baby on her lap while her father joined her to wish the little one a happy holi.

Riya went to Arjun and gave him a side hug..

Ri-apne bataya kyun nahi

ar-kyunke main tumhare chehre pe woh khushi dekhna chahta tha jo ab dikhayi de rahi hai..

He kissed her forehead and smiled seeing her glowing face.

The party was over and all left for their homes till evening.Arjun was lazing on the couch in their bedroom and Riya was feeding the baby trying to make her sleep.After she was done she adjusted her kurta and looked at her tired husband.

Ri-arjun apne ab tak nahi nahaya..go take shower aur phir thori der ke liye so jao..apki beti bhi so rahi hai aram se..

SHe placed a light kiss on his forehead and was about to leave when he caught her hand and pulled her on top of him.He was smiling with closed eyes

Ri-oh to ACP Arjun ko shararat sujh rahi hai

ar-mhh kya karey holi ke rangon ko dekhke humse bardaasht nahi hua aur dill kar raha ke aap ke rang mein rang jaane ko

He kissed her cheeks almost biting it and she tried to push him but his hold was  strong enough

Ri-aahh choro na kya kar rahe ho...jao ab holi ke nashe se bahar ao aur naha lo..main coffe lati hun apke liye...

ar-kaise utrega nasha..tum madat kardo utaarne mein to shayad kuch ho jae

He tried to touch the zip of her kurta when she protested and on that process both of them fall from the couch landing on the carpet.Now Arjun was lying on top of her while she was cursing him

riya-ouchh...arjun choro ab..

He caught hold of her waist with one hand and used the other hand to lock her hands above her head.She got scared seeing the passion in his eyes.Its been long they got intimate with eachother as both of them decided not to get involved physically till their baby is born and after that they didnt even get time to spend with eachother.Family,friends and work kept them busy.

shilpa-kkya kar rahe ho...aap

he got closer to her face leaving hot breathes and making her more nervous with each second

ar-tumse pyaaar..ab aur bardaash nahi hota..pagal ho jaunga main..

He tried to kiss her when she placed her fingers on his lips.He frowned at her and moved her hand

ar-what

Ri-arjun.. itna wait kiya hai to kuch aur der hee sahi..raat tak to ruk sakte hai na

ar-zaroorat kya hai aur I dont want to delay this anymore kyunke hamesh aki tarah koi na koi a jayega yaar..

He again got involved in kissing her neck,still gripping her both hands.She messed his hair with her hand which turned him on.WHile they were busy in their own land,the little one started crying which made Riyaa push arjun and rush to the bed.

He sat there with a dull face feeling not so happy with the interruption.She picked the baby and cradled her looking at her husband who was being more cranky than her 5 months old daughter at the moment.

ar-what yeh ro kyun rahi hai..she must be hungry

Ri-nai maine to thori der pehle hee feed kiya tha..shayad neend poori nahi hui isliye...shshsh mera good baby na..abhi chup ho jayegi..dekhooo mumma is here

All the irritation and anger vanished from his face seeing two most adorable people of his life together.He feel so complete now after getting a wife like Riya and now an angel who is the symbol of their love.He touched his baby's head and placed a soft kiss there..

Taking out his kurta and throwing it on the floor he thought to take a relaxing bath on the bathtub and then shower.He needed it badly as his whole body was paining and this will make him feel better.He was lying on the big bathtub with foam around him and eyes being closed trying to enjoy the moment.

After putting the baby to sleep Riya carefully placed the pillows on both sides and kissed on her tiny hand.She looked for her husband and then saw the washroom door open.Then she got an idea on her mind.

Arjun was done with the bath and he got up and turned the shower knob to clean the soap from his body when he felt a soft touch on his body.She hugged him from back touching his bare wet body.Feeling her presence he caught her hands and kissed them pulling her forward.He gazed at her body passionately making her nervous.

SHe was still in her white kurta which was clinging to her wet body and almost revealing her curves.He gave a sly smile and pinned her on the wall.She closed her eyes not being able to justify her bold step.

ar-hmm so ab kisey shararat sujh rahi hai Riya jee...

He traced her lips using his finger and moved his finger till her neck enjoying the look on her face

Ri-woh..main...

ar-hmmm kyaa..
She tried to run away when he caught her and this time without wasting any moment he picked up in his arms and dropped her on the bathtub..She made a haww face and he pounced on her trying to tug at her kurta..

Ri-arjun main to bas..shower lene ka soch rahi thi

ar-to main bhi to wahi kar raha hun bass shower se pehle kapre to utaarne parte hai na biwi..

She blushed at his comment and submitted herself to him being well aware of the fact how adamant he was.

One hour passed and the lovebirds were lying on the tub with Riya resting her head on his chest and him kissing her hair.

Ri-arjun its late..she will wake up

ar-the door is not locked..we will get to know..thori der aur rehte hai na

He started kissing her shoulder when she hit him on his chest and tried to get up..she noticed her clothes on the floor and bit her lips

ar-hmm shayad aap bhool rahi hai ke humne kuch nahi pehna hua hai

Ri-aap na... shameless ho...

She picked her dupatta with great difficulty and draping it like a sheet she took shower when he joined her and they both sealed their lips getting involved in another round of lovemaking.

ar-you know this holi proved to be extra special for me

Ri-kyun

ar-first we got our angel and secondly I got to see this bold side of you..

She hit him  at which he pulled her more closer

ar-bura na maano holi haiii!

Sorry late ho gaya holi ended but here it isπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Laddoo