Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shwetha-

Happy bday Neha... Have a great year ahead.. Wish you all happiness and keep smiling :))

Oh God what a surprise!!! Shwetha πŸ€— Thanks for coming here and wishing me. πŸ€—
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: drummedup

Updated πŸ˜Ž

Aye, Neha! Jaa dekh!😎

Happy Birthday, Neha! Have a fantastic one and hope you have a wonderful year head and of course, may all your wishes come true and Virat hooks up with youπŸ˜†

Enjoy your day, buddyπŸ€—

haan haan dekh liya and replied back too.πŸ˜›

@bold if that happens by any chance, I'll cross all the oceans and all the mountains to meet you and give you a tight hug. Mark my words. 🀣  πŸ€£
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

I updated my post and this is the other vm I made for u.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXw8f7za4q2REpITjRmbUI4aDg/view?usp=sharing

Sandi, itne saare gifts and that too in a single day, I'll go mad with happiness. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This Dean vm is making me go β˜ΊοΈ. Aa gale lag ja.πŸ€—
ps how do you know☺️ that I like ARK??
Edited by DelusionalMe - 8 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Many many happy returns of the day Neha!! <3 Wish u all the happiness ahead :-)

thank you so much shreya.πŸ˜ƒ
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: iLoveNutella

Happy birthday , Neha - Virat's most loyal and loving wifey , and a professional fangirl too!

p.s I am Pming  your gift , it doesn't let me post it here because file size is so big

@bold awww don't make me blush. β˜ΊοΈ
Thank you so much Kritz for dropping in. Will wait for my gift. πŸ˜³
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Lastly Apu, thanks for making this thread. You made my day and I am feeling really special. You are awesome buddy. Did I mention how much I loved your first post and all the gifs. Thanks a lot once again. *tight wali hugs*
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Oh God what a surprise!!! Shwetha πŸ€—Thanks for coming here and wishing me.πŸ€—

Yeah.. πŸ˜‰

Have a great year ahead... Let all your wishes come true.. Have a great bday <3
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woaaahhh!! What a thread!! I was so engrossed checking out frst page tht forgot purpose fr visiting ths thread [ROFL]
Joke apart, Happy Bday Nehuuu πŸ€— 

Hope you had wonderful day and wish you thrilling year agead.. mixed with lots of drama+action+tragedy and...bas itna hi kafi hai  [ROFL] I knw i knw mai kamini hi dost hu teri.. I dont want you to romance anyone till i find Mr. Perfect fr myself =))) waise suna hai kohli bhi vella ho gaya hai =))) Woh bolte hai na kitni shiddat se tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai.. k har zarre ne muje tum se milane ki koshish ki hai.. =)))))) Ja Nehu jee le apni zindagi .. fir bhi woh tuje milne se raha =))))

Chal koi na, i pray to god you get what you deserve.. soon.. Virat kohli nahi toh Armaan kohli hi sahi =)))) woh bhi vella hi hai =)))

Dont curse, its ur bday!! Be a nice girl.. i knw its difficult to pretend bt u can try.. atleast on ur bday =)))

Chal finally happy bday Nehu jaan.. Stay blessed.. keep shining.. keep smiling.. May you get world's happiness and peace and love.. try to stay healthy as well.. 5-10 kgs weight gain kar liya toh woh  Bharti nahi ho jayegi :P

HAPPY WALA BDAY gain to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself =))) 

Lastly i wanna dedicate y one song.. though its nt a bday song..

O nehu jana .. o nehu jana.. 
Bhul na jana.. door na jana ( lyricist wants to say dont forget lyricist.. and dont go alone to himalayas.. )
Koi bhi aaye jaye.. bas vaada na nibhana( tlyricist  here wants to say dont break promise of staying single.. and dont ever get mingle with anyone except... u knw with whom =))))

Tum ho.. tum ho.. tum hi ho.. sanam mere humraaz ( we knw lot many secrets of each other so be aware of ME =)))))

Chalo on a serious note Happy bday Nehu.. have a greatest year ahead.. love you and miss our daily nonsense chit chat tht we used to had back then..

Hope and pray to meet you in person one day..

Lots of love and best wishes <3
Namy

P.s - Awesome thrad.. and beautiful Gif.. 
Edits of sarabhai vs sarabhai is epic.. Me nostaligic now =))
)
Edited by -CrissCross- - 8 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Sandi, Sandi...you too hot and so is Dean. And du, those edits are fantastic, and love the vid. Tu bhi too hot.

Neha, hope birthday mast raha and khoob mazze kiye. We lobs you.
Edited by anita_m - 8 years ago