Dd says her fav character is madhubala

KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lmao is it true.she said this on raj show?
why dd why 🤢 😆Edited by KudiAnjani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhinohippo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really but i did not like this🥱 . it was not different from this show. there also they never showered her character as promised and butchered her characetr and both in season 1 and n season 2😕. did they ever showed the journey of commoners becoming actress, never. 
i dont know DD is behaving strngely now adays , she is not listening to her fans, i fear she will loose her some fans , her comments on iF are decreasing  😲
Edited by Rhinohippo - 8 years ago
MF13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well she said that rightly 👍🏼  I simply loved her as madhubala ❤️ she was just so amazing in that show⭐️she won 2 best actress awards in the show⭐️
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is simply being diplomatic 
KICKSALLUFANDDD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my fav also madhubala then geet muskan.
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ofcorse, madhubala was a popular show. DD won many award (individual and jodi) for this show. Personally i did not like madhubala character but i became a DD fan after MEIEJ. Cv's were unfair to D but still she got so much promotion by colors and she literally became "The Madhubala" of indian television.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Compared to current pile of crass ETR , Madhubala seems like a A-grade Blockbuster cinema ! of course she will choose that , even I do !
adoredd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is unfair to Geet lovers...Drashti have u forgotten that Geet  gave u fandom
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im missing Maneet and Rishbaala today 😔
Fortuitous thumbnail
Why wouldn't it be her favorite show? 
Madhubala gave Drashti recognition, accolades, and appreciation from all! It was arguably her most beautiful and nuanced performance and the show made her a household name. Madhubala and RK's chemistry was iconic and is still cherished. Drashti was treasured by the masses for her role and the show; even today she is known by most as the "Madhubala" of the small screen.