Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Dear Friends!!!

A very good evening ,good afternoon and good morning to all!!!

Writing in diary is one of the good habits one should inculcate rightfrom childhood - I read in my Hindi,Telugu essays in primary classes.I don't think we have such lessons now!!

So many great leaders had the habit of writing in Diary.The used to record their thoughts in it.Subsequently we had several books published and I got a job of updating online links that's a different story.Diaries create several controversies.One more intersting is notorious dictators,rulers used to write diaries.This is past but even now people write diaries.Most interesting thing is even Scam Kings like Abdul kareen Telgi,Gangsters like Abu Salem write diaries.Several scams really see light because of diaries.Some times anti social elements get noticed because of their diaries.

Considering the case of common man( common womanLOL) they too write diaries.We write sincerely in it.It may or may not create sensations,controversies.

I'm very inquisitive to know some things:

Do you write diary?

Do you really continue writing in it atleast for 2 months?

Do u think "Haah!!! In this digital age howz goin to write diaries!!!"?

If at all u write /wrote in a diary do you confess your real feelings in it?

Will u take measures to keep it in a protected place?

Last and most intersting thing:

Say you say a diary of a person whom you know well and nobody is around will you read it or will you keep the book in its place ???

How do you react if you know that someone has read your diary?

Please feel free to share your views.

Cheers,

Mythili

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How safe is it writing in a diary?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Dear Diary;
I read Mythili's post today. I am psyched....at least for now. I intend to write to you every day - or at least till the next crisis or distraction hits me or till you fall in hands of people who can grill me over what is written in you.
Whatever happens, remeber I loved you and cared about you on the morning of November 8th, 2006 and that love was pure as Gold (we can negotiate the carets later).
Temporarily yours
-A.S.

Approve Agreed that u are truthful to your diary!!! Don't worry you started writing your diary referring wonderful personStar like me!!! Now in your diary u can find KAN KAN ME SONA.

Cheers,

Mythili

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I dont write diaries & cant even write . i dont know how people can write a diary. I cant express my thoughts in a diary and may be if i will write I will be confused that should i write this or not . may be i will write only 10% of my experiences of the day LOL thats also good ones that I allow someone else to readLOL

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Very nice topic, Mythilli.

For great men, of course, it is very useful to know about the person. But as a common person(at least for me) it did not work. In my high-school I stared writing almost regularly. But I found it very difficult to express everything so openly in writing, feeling insecured. And I ended up mostly writing in my own code language, which actually later I found difficult to understand myself.   Ouch So, dropped the idea of maintaining a diary.

Edited by Pradarshak - 08 November 2006 at 1:12pm

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I think all the great people should have forcast of how important their diary could be in future.

For me, I can never feel content or happy once I write things down on paper. I have to pass it on to some other soul. So writting does not help me personally. I also don't feel safe enough to share my feelings to piece of paper that anyone could read. So diary is no-no for me.

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Great Topic, Mythilli,
I don't write diary but I love reading, writing and talking. At one point of time in Year 1995, I thought about writing everything about my life because my life was changed overnight and my new life was very strange to me. Due to overburden of responsibities, I didn't start any diary but I always wanted to write my life story in it. As the time gone by, I was glad that I didn't write my story in a diary. Some secrets or experiences of your life are just your own. They are better to be secrets than a topic of gossip for other people. My life was neither a bliss nor a straight line or I should say I was too immature to accept the worse phase of my life. But todays I am the most satisfied person on this earth. Actually I should be thankful to GOD who made me go through tragedies of my life so smoothly.
Definitely writing a diary is a good thing but I don't think we will find even single person in this world who will reveal all the sercrets of his/her life in a diary.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I used to keep a diary a few years ago and wrote in it daily. Then I just grew tired - there wasn't much to write and I didn't have the space to hide 4 leather-bound volumes. LOL

Now I just write whenever I feel particularly sad or angry. But, since I dislike having anyone else know my personal thoughts, I generally write my thoughts on a leaf of paper and shred it.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pradarshak

Very nice topic, Mythilli.

For great men, of course, it is very useful to know about the person. But as a common person(at least for me) it did not work. In my high-school I stared writing almost regularly. But I found it very difficult to express everything so openly in writing, feeling insecured. And I ended up mostly writing in my own code language, which actually later I found difficult to understand myself.   Ouch So, dropped the idea of maintaining a diary.

LOLLOLLOL I can relate. I dont understand some of the gibberish I scribbled a few years ago when I try to read my old diaries.  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top