virman ff true love never die thread 2

Posted: 8 years ago
😊 continue soonEdited by rhardik12 - 8 years ago
only two like n one comment not happy me by d way I m going to update my ff this Friday nite please don't disappoint me
I m waiting for ur update since longtime
In d middle of d night vhabhya slowly open his eyes he eyes pop when he found himself in a big beautiful royalroom n he was on King size big bed he looks around d bed when his eyes falls sleeping virat .the fear saw him n rise he showly get up from d bed so that he can escape from there but he forget that he was badly hurt .in d processing of running he hurt himself n he yells in pain the pain became unbareable .virat hear his son screams in no time he was near to his son by holding her check .he was so afraid what was happened to his son. vhabya is soo afraid to see virat so close to him in no time tear were falling from his eyes he stick himself on doorwall . vir at: virat was litraly confused by his son behavior he ask with full concerns voice ) kya huwa beta app ko ?? Kahi dard horaha hain kya..
Vhabhya: (still knocking at d door but at last it he fails then he look back to virat n speck in sacking voice ) :: meko... Ko GH...al ja..ja..ja..na hay
Vir at:( his heart prick by seeing vhabhyas painful voice with teary eyes he try to touch him but that poor boy is too much scare so he dig himself on door so that virat won't harm him virat speak with vhabhya with fully lovable voice) app ko ghar Jana hay ? ( vhabya nodded in yes but looking down n vir at smile little) tik hay par beta abhi to night hogai hay main app ko kal kud chodney jauga OK ..apko itani chot vi lagi hay pehely rest karay ( virat waiting for vhabhyas response but vhabya is still looking down after some time) vhabhya: maine Jan -buj k nahi kiya WO ( virat was confused n look at vhabhya who look at him back this time n continue touching at his throat ) sachi maney Jan k nahi giraya WO khetain kheltain main us vask pe girgaya air WO tut gaya sachi .. Momy permiss.. (Virat was core shock by vhabhyas statement now he understand why vhabhya was afried with him why he is behaving so weird now got that how he got injured his servent talking about vhabhya . that boy whom he cursing some time before is vhabhya he is saying bad thing about his own son he is feeling guilty how can he use all those bitter words against his owne son after knowing all d truth he felt so much bad for his child he look at vhabhyas side injured arm n leg which rap with bandage thinking about all those pain which his son bearing .. O god he just 4 yrs along tear came from his eyes vhabhya saw that tear n felt guilty he think that becaz him his vsv so expensive thing. Destroy he slowly wep tear by his tiny. Hand. Vir at feels his soft touch in his cheek ) vhabhya : I m soly Mr.vsv meli bajesay apki itani expensive vask tut gaya app rowo mat I plamiss jab main bala hojauga ta bahut sali money earn Kal k isay v expensive vask Khalid duga . ( vir at was so much shock by thinking about his boy here he is feelig guilty so that tear fall down but this boy still thinking abt good for him m48 he had really a true n kind heart like his mother) no beta I m sorry for wat ever happened to u beta mughe nahi pata tha k that tum (vhabhya sut his mouth by his lil Pam n suddenly he his Mr .vsv in happyness ) vhabhya : ooo Mr.vsv app mugse gush a nahi ho .I m so happy .main be appka itna mehega vask tod diya fil v app mughse soly maglay ho (virat was so happy by his sudden hug he flelt lights becz of her warm touch he also circle his hand by warping himvhabhyya look back to vsv n. Ask him to conform ) app sachi main mughsey naraj nahi ho na ?? ( virat nodded in no to confrom vhabhya vhabya hug vir at in happyness vir at was thinking him self )"0 vhabya main tumsey kyun naraj houwga WO v us galti k liye Tunney ki hi nahi agar tum is gar ko v jaldo gay na to Tav v tumahara koi galti nahi hogs kyun ki huq hay tumara ye Sab kuch tymra to hay" just then he heard so noise from vhabhyas stomach n he understand that his lil boy is Hungary but to sure he ask him ) vir at :vuk lagi hat a0p ko ?(vhabhya nodded in yes vitat slowly Cary him in his arm n made his sit on d bed ) viirat: kya khaoge app ? Vhabhya : kuch v with vindi ki sabji vir at: vindi ki sabji ? Vhabya : han kyun ki WO meli fablet hay ( viray think n smile that their favorite food is also same vir at oder food from telycom n in 15min food is served in front of them virat feed vhabya with his hand n vhabya have all those mil in 15min cz he was so hungry after Havving food vir at ask him ) virat: to kesa tha food ? (Vhabhya analysing ) vhabhya tha but meli momma se behetar nahi cz she d best cook in world app ko pata hay vindi to itna achi banti hay ki aap umliya chat te rehejao gay(vir at is mum by his son statement he himself know how hell god cook is manvi he used to praised her cooking skills but it has been ages to those memory but he still miss them here vhabhya talking about his mother n he just remains that it has been mid n8ght but he is still not at his home back his mom might be worried abut him suddenly )vabhy: mekko gal Jana hay(here virat was in his dremlnd thinkng about manvi when he hear sudden demand of vhabhya) anothor side manvi can't sleep properly it was first time when vhabhya was away from her "" flashback"""
It had 7 vhabhya still not at home mvi was hell worried about vhabhya just then her fhone buzzing she pick d call hurridly "hello manu " .."hello Di vhabhya avhi take ghar nahi aya kya huwa use o tik hay name " (gujn is mum by her word ) "hello Di app chup kyun hay please bolyn " (gunja lied) " ha..han Sab kuh
Tik hay WO mainey ye keheney k liye call kiya ki ajj vhabhya yahi soyega main kud kal usko chodney augi WO keltain keltain so gaya hay so ..(cut by manvi) "kaha hey wo abhi " ( gunjan know what exactly she wanted to know) aaa Sam ki kamray main .. do no so rahy hay ab samrat v ghar main nahi aur virat v avi tak lota nahi sayad WO ajj nahi ayega WO bata raha tha ki usey kuch kam hay kal taq ajayega "(manvi feeling relief )" OK d app kal virat k aney she pehely vhabhya ko wapas vej digiyega "" tik hay mannu " both put on down d fhone # flashback end # "mera dil ye kyun keherha hay ki mera baby is not well .. Mughey yesha kyun lagraha hay ki wo tik naihi something is wrong .. Nahi manvi yasha kuch nahi tughey yesha isliye lagraha hain Ku ki this was d frist he is away from you that's wy you feel that he is not well so ja manvi kal to tera baby tere pass ajayega don't worry so ja "(she gave herself false hope that her baby is f9 but her heart is not cinvic that her child is safe she try to sleep but sleep is far away from her another side
Virat was stuned by his sudden statement) kya?? Vhabya (repeat) meko gal Jana mama hey khaha tha ki sam ko jaldi gal wapas ana .. Plz meko gal chodigye . (virat smile) app ki moma se hum ne kehediya hain ki ajj app humarain pass rahogay aur man gae . vhabyha : sachi virat : sachi .ab chalo sotain
Vhabhya : nahi .. Mughe nid nahi aie hain meko app se del sala baatain kalni hain virat :ok but first hum bed mein lay down kar k batain kartain issay nini jaldi ajagi OK ( vhabhya nodded in yes n both father n son lay on d bed virat cover half vhabhya n as wel as himself with bedsheet n both start talking to eachother they both r laughing telling each other hobby like dislike things when suddenly vhabhya eyes fall in pic which is on d bed side wall wright above plow side n he ask d question to virat ) vhabhya: ye aunty koun hay Mr.Vsv (pointing twords d pic) inko meney kavi nahi dekha ( vir at was shock n mom by vhabhyas question that picture is mayas pic he don't known what to say ) bataiye na Mr.Vsv kaun hay ??

sorry update is late cz my PC is not working n yup can't pm every one sory
Lovely update...after so long u have updated...i was a silent reader of ur ffs earlier and I love ur ffs...thanks for continuing...hope virat realizes manvi's worth in his life and returns to her...continue soon.Edited by Kittie - 8 years ago
update was awsome. loved it
but nw virat want to realise his mistake.
update soon
gud gng dear do continue soo
if posible format it okay so that t o read it will be easy only if u can else its ok😳
Superb yaar.. lovely..
Hope vabhya gets manvi and virat together
That Maya.. she should be thrown out
I hate her
Well update was cute..
Father and son relation is amazing
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome start continue soon