Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
yes now we know why arti left yash and her daughters...oh my what a woman yash's mother was and is...even now she is trying her hand at manipulation...glad arti stayed strong this time...i want her to fight them tooth and nail and not let them bring up her daughters  they deserve her and yash not his parents and ishita for sure...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wish yash had trusted his basic instincts when he decided to marry her long back...she did not even know him and he went after her...did he not stop to think why she would leave her kids and go...
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part 7

Present day

Aarti was sitting in the girl's room with her knees pulled up and her chin resting on her knees.  They were sleeping peacefully.  She was just sitting there watching them, trying to figure out what the right thing to do was.  She had lost 3 years of their lives.  She had been given another chance to be their mother again.  A whole chain of events brought her here.  The meeting at the beach, the cancelation of her contracts and the accident.  She was here now and she didn't ever want to leave again.  But she could not live here in this house, with this family, with him.  She didn't know what the answer was.  Silent tears were rolling down her cheeks.

He had been gone for 2 weeks and he was still no closer to finding a solution to his impossible situation.   It was late and he was tired.  He just wanted to check on his girls.  He really missed them.  He saw her sitting there with tears in her eyes. He was immediately concerned.

"Aarti, what's wrong? Are the girls ok?"

She was surprised to see him there.  She wiped her tears and got up.

"Nothing is wrong.  They are fine"

"Then why are you crying."

"Don't take any notice of me. Good night."

She tried to walk past him but he caught her arm.  They looked at each other.  Each trying to find the answer that they were looking for in the other. Not finding anything the reverted to the only thing that they knew would make them feel better for just a little while. Each other.  They moved to each other and started kissing each other in desperation.  Finally they tore themselves apart from each other.

"Aarti, we can't do this here.  Come to my room."

"Yash, no."

"Yes, you know you want this."

She couldn't deny him. She followed him to his room.  What used to be their room.  She hadn't been in here since she had been back.  She noticed that there was only one picture on the wall.  Only one of Payal and Palak.  The pictures of them had been removed.  Her heart sank, not that she expected it to still be there. 

He grabbed her to him.  His hands in her hair, loving the feel of her.  He missed her so much these two weeks.  He couldn't admit it to himself till then.  They quickly discarded their clothes.  Neither could remember how they got to the bed.  She made her need known.  Not wanting him to consider her fragile anymore.  She took over from where he started.  He was always amazed at her ability to make love to him so passionately and completely.  Even from the time when she was still inexperienced.  What he didn't realise was that it was just that, her pouring out her love on him. There were no holds barred.  She wanted to give him all of her, in every way.  He was going crazy.  He held on only for her.  Only letting go when she too reached the ultimate of passion.

She was still lying on top of him a short while later, half asleep from the exertion.  He was gently caressing her back, enjoying the feel of her on top of him.  He wanted to be like this with her forever.  He finally admitted to himself that he was still in love with his sweet passionate nymph.  This is where she belonged, in his arms and in his bed.  He didn't care that she didn't love him, he just wanted her to stay.  And he would do what he had to make that happen.  He would use his body which she apparently could not resist and their children that he knew now that she loved. 

Finally she mumbled

"Yash, I have to go back now."  Not making a move.

"Stay."

"Your parents do not need a reason to throw me out of this house.  Let's not aggravate matters." She eventually started to get up."

He turned her around and pinned her under him.

"I know how to make you stay"

"Please Yash.  I need to go to my room now"

"Your room my room, it doesn't matter.  I'll carry you there."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Relax, you were almost asleep." He said nibbling her ear.

"How am I supposed to sleep when you are doing that?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No"

It was much later that she really did fall asleep.

They were awoken by the knocking of little hands on the bedroom door.  Yash heard it first.

"Aarti, the kids are awake and knocking on the door."

She was awake immediately. 

"Oh no. What are we going to do?"

"Go to the bathroom." She ran to the bathroom.

"Aarti" she looked back.  I love to see you like that but don't you think you should take your clothes?" he smirked and she gave him a death stare while running back and grabbing her clothes out of his hands.

He grabbed a track pants and t-shirt and got dressed quickly.  When he finally opened the door the girls flew in his arms. 

"Pappa you're back.  We missed you.  What did you bring us?"  They were just shooting off questions at him.

"I missed you too and I did bring you something but it is still in the car.  You will get it later.  Now go get dressed. "

"We were looking for mamma to help us get dressed.  Do you know where mamma is?"

"Yes, Yash bhayia, do you know where my bhabi is? It almost looks like her bed had not been slept in" This was from Paradhi who came with the girls to find out what he brother had brought her.

"No Paradhi, how would I know where Aarti is?  I came home late last night.  Maybe she is downstairs helping with breakfast."

"Yes, that must be it.  By the way, I like your new style of sandals.  Come my girlsies, chachi will help you get dressed." Pointing at Aarti's sandals that were still lying there.  She took the girls and winked at her blushing brother.

He closed and locked the door behind them. 

She flew out of the bathroom. 

"I told you last night that I should go back to my room Yash Scindiya and now look.  Paridhi knows."

"She won't say anything"

"That is not the point!"

"What is the point?"

"We are not married and we are setting a bad example for her by sleeping together. And what would've happened if someone else saw us.  Someone could still see us"

"We weren't sleeping much."

"Yash!"

"Ok, we will be more careful from now on."

"No, we will not be doing that anymore."

"What is that?"

"Stop it and get me to my room without anyone seeing me."

"Or we can go back to the bathroom and take a shower together."

"Yes we can if you want your mother to have a heart attack.  Now do as I say."

"Yes, Ma'am"

They managed to sneak her back without anyone else noticing them."

Paradhi was all smiles for her that day.

"So bhabi did you have a good night's rest?" she asked at the breakfast table.  Aarti nearly dropped the bowl that she was holding. 

She just nodded in affirmation.

"And you Yash bhayia, you must still be tired since you came in so late.  Sometimes when I have a late night, I struggle to fall asleep.  Did you manage to fall asleep?"

"I managed just fine, Paradhi.  I am sure you would like to know what gift I brought you."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Then let me have my breakfast in peace" he said with an unspoken threat.

She continued smiling at him. 

She was busy reading the girls their bedtime story when he came into the room.  He sat on the bed next to her.  He was very close, she could feel his breath on her neck. She tried to move but he held her at the waist.  She did not want the children to notice anything so she just sat there and read the story to them.  All the while his hand was caressing her waist.  She could barely breathe, much less concentrate on what she was reading. Once they fell asleep, she got up and left the room without looking at him.  But he followed her.

"Yash, please could you get out of my room."

"No"

"I told you this morning that we are done with ... with whatever it was that we were doing?"

"You mean making love."

"Yash, this is not right.  We are sleeping together in your parents' house without being married.  On top of which, we are both engaged.  How do you think Arpita will feel if she finds out about this?  I know Prashant will be devastated and I will not do that to him.  He really loves me and he has done too much for me to hurt him like that."

"What does that mean Aarti?  Do you intend to leave the children again for Prashant? "

"I don't know what to do, Yash.  I can't stay here forever.  I am your ex-wife.  This living arrangement is crazy.  But how do I leave my girls again.  This is killing me."

"Who is more important to you?  Your children or Prashant."

"Payal and Palak are my life.  How can you ask that question?"

"Yet you left them when they were only a few months old for him."

"Yash, please.  I don't want to talk about that now."

"No. let's talk now. You left your children for another man.  You accepted money from my parents to leave them and me.  Now you want to do it again."

"I didn't have a choice."

"You had a choice Aarti.  You could've chosen us. But you chose money."

"Please leave Yash."

"Not before you tell me what your plans are? When do you plan on leaving?"

"Wil you let me see the girls if I leave."

"No"

"They need me, Yash."

"And you didn't realise that when they were just tiny helpless babies."

"We are getting nowhere with this.  What is it you want from me?"

"I want you to be the mother that my children deserve."

"I want that too"

"Prove it."

"How do I prove to you that I love my children?  That I always loved them"

"Stay.  Don't marry him, marry me."

She was total stunned.  She did not see that coming.

"What?!"

"If you love your children, then give them the family that they deserve. Their father and mother together."

"What about Arpita?"

"I will explain everything to her.  She will understand.  Are you prepared to give up Prashant for your children?"

"Yash, when our marriage was built on love it didn't survive.  Why do you think that it would be better if we get married for the children?  That never works."

"If our marriage was built on love, you would not have walked out on me.  This way we know exactly where we stand with each other.  It is only for Payal and Palak."

"I have to think about this.  Will you allow me to go to Bhopal with the girls for a week or two?"

"No"

"Please, I have to see Prashant to make a decision.  And I would like the girls to see where I grew up.  They are not only part of the Scindiya family.  They are also part of my family, although they are not biological family."

"One week.  And if you say no to this marriage it will be the last time you ever see your daughters."

He could not lay his heart on the line again.  He loved her, but he could not tell her.  He did not think it would be enough to keep her.  So he gave her another condition.  Another ultimatum.  He left her standing there, digesting what just happened.  They loved each other and wanted to be married, but not in this way. But neither had the courage to admit their feelings for each other.  The hurt that they felt when they lost each other was still too real and to deep.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow aarya made love 😳
they couldn't take their hands off from each other 😉
at that moment yash was ready to do anything to keep aarti with him
loll paridhi knew abt aarya & start to tease them 😆
oh hell aarti still think abt other rather then her daughters
still she didn't tell yash the truth
even yash have right to know the truth why she left
hope she will tell yash what his parents did to them
continue plz
Fandu thumbnail
Wow an amazing update.  Hopefully they will get married to each other and start living like a family again.  Update soon.
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. they are not ready to accept they love each other
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Hey Mario, how are you?
I'm trying to catch up with all the lasted stories posted by you and others in the forum. I started reading this one and as usual had to finish all of it in one sitting. 

Once again ⭐️

Once again i will repeat what I've told you before, you are an amazing writer with amazing writing skills ⭐️

I don't know whom to feel bad for? Yash or Aarti? They love each other so much but his mother ruined not just his life and Aarti's life but rhe lives of their kids also. Such a heartless woman and she's still trying to break them apart. 
Yash once again wants to marry Aarti. I can understand Aarti's reservations and fears for she will once again have to face Gayatri. 

I'm waiting to see how he will find out what his mother did and how she forced Aarti to leave him and their daughters? 
I might be late in replying but I'll definitely try to comment whenever I get time to read. 😳

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow beautiful updt dear. Hmm indeed this Is a 7:30 am treat. Ooh my God i wish aarti could flash her to caring heart for once and let yash know the whole truth.Edited by Busi - 8 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Hey Mario, how are you?

I'm trying to catch up with all the lasted stories posted by you and others in the forum. I started reading this one and as usual had to finish all of it in one sitting. 

Once again ⭐️

Once again i will repeat what I've told you before, you are an amazing writer with amazing writing skills ⭐️

I don't know whom to feel bad for? Yash or Aarti? They love each other so much but his mother ruined not just his life and Aarti's life but rhe lives of their kids also. Such a heartless woman and she's still trying to break them apart. 
Yash once again wants to marry Aarti. I can understand Aarti's reservations and fears for she will once again have to face Gayatri. 

I'm waiting to see how he will find out what his mother did and how she forced Aarti to leave him and their daughters? 
I might be late in replying but I'll definitely try to comment whenever I get time to read. 😳

I was off sick yesterday and I went update crazy.  No worries about the late replies.  Your comments mean a lot to me when they do come as I love your workEmbarrassed
Edited by B-onesie - 8 years ago
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful morning treat. I hope Aarti will chose to stay for her daughters and her love for Yash. Let her ignore any other reservations she may have and fight for her family.