Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
In d beginning itself I knew that Geet is Kitty.Bcz in my TS too i tricked d readers like this.But seeing Geet at home murmuring where Maan is I thought I was wrong.I was wondering how can geet b at home at d same time.Kitty who is maan's gf is preg.Maan regretted hurting geet.but geet 4gave maan as she is Kitty.Kitty n Maan were dating.but she told him 2 4get her n move on.Maan married Geet who is Kitty.But he wanted her as his Kitty.So whenever he craved 4 her Geet appeared as Kitty.Finally maan accepted geet as she is.Lovely valentine's day.Apt title.
But I cant understand y Geet as Kitty asked him 2 4get her n move on.plz make me understand as my brain isnt working
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing os dear...loved it
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
like the banner...

_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

In d beginning itself I knew that Geet is Kitty.Bcz in my TS too i tricked d readers like this.But seeing Geet at home murmuring where Maan is I thought I was wrong.I was wondering how can geet b at home at d same time.Kitty who is maan's gf is preg.Maan regretted hurting geet.but geet 4gave maan as she is Kitty.Kitty n Maan were dating.but she told him 2 4get her n move on.Maan married Geet who is Kitty.But he wanted her as his Kitty.So whenever he craved 4 her Geet appeared as Kitty.Finally maan accepted geet as she is.Lovely valentine's day.Apt title.
But I cant understand y Geet as Kitty asked him 2 4get her n move on.plz make me understand as my brain isnt working

It's because her parents want her to get married to the one they chose and she also agreed to them asking him to move on in his life, not knowing that Maan is the one to whom she is going to get married... ðŸ˜Š
Hope confusion clears... ðŸ˜ƒ