Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy Valentine's Day friends

So here is my first OS just tried my hand on it i thought to name it as "I love U" but our friend vishux already named her OS as I love U so anyway enjoy this little OS from my side hope u enjoy it and pls do comment

Shlok angrily "Tum kitni badi jhooti ho na tum wat r u thinking in ur pea size brain I will come to u to pick u never, it will be in ur dreams and don't even try to dream that I will say wat u want me to say." Aastha kept her hands around his neck and said "Achcha tho teek hain I will also see how long can u hide ur love dekho Shlok it is difficult for u to hide those feelings." Shlok "u don't know about me mein Shlok Agnihotri hoon kuch bhi kar sakta hoon main now stop ur bakvas and get lost from here and don't ever think I will come to u." Aastha said on his face with tearful eyes "Haan tho teek hain jaa rahi hoon main bye." 

Shlok was angry at her how can she leave just like that. He saw her until she vanished from his sight. Aastha was thinking wat to do with this khadoos hubby. She too angrily went to her home. She too was adamant as him. Shlok was pacing in the room. Aastha felt sad at his words kya ye poori jindagi I love u nahi batayega kya she thought. Unknown to her knowledge a small tear left her. She wiped and went to her home. In her home Kalindi and Avdoot saw her silent. Kalindi "kya hua y r u so silent." Aastha "Kuch nahi Aai mujhe neend aa rahi hain I will go and sleep." Ajju "Lekin Aastha eat something." Aastha "nahi Aai I m not hungry please I will go and sleep." Kalindi "Aastha u didn't talk to us after coming kya hua bolo kuch hua hain kya tumhare aur Shlok ke beech." Aastha "Kuch nahi Aai vaise hi I don't want to eat now."and she saw her phone and thought akdu kahin ka. Kalindi "lekin kuch to khalo." Aastha got irritated and yelled at her "mujhe nahi chahiye and I m going to sleep." Everyone were shocked. Aastha left to upstairs. Avdoot saw Kalindi and sighed her not to go after her. Kalindi nodded.

Varad went to Shlok's room. Shlok was trying her mobile like an idiot. He called her several times but she didn't lift at all haan how dare she and threw phone on bed carelessly. Varad entered at the same time. Varad "Shlok kya hua kuch pareshaan lag rahe ho." Shlok "kuch nahi Dada please leave me alone for some time." Varad sensed something and asked "Haan I understood it now u didn't see Aastha since morning na that's y u r restless." Shlok looked at him confused and exclaimed "Wat!!! Not all she can go wherever she wants and how long she needs I don't care." Varad "Achcha then y r u so tensed or I shall say it angry tell me Shlok." Shlok "nahi Dada aap chodiye ye ladki koo itni akal bhi nahi hain jab main call kiya tho phone uthana hain." Varad "OO achcha so she is not lifting ur call that means u want to hear her voice." Shlok looked at him in disbelief. He thought kuch nahi ho sakta aapka and he was trying to leave but Varad caught his hand and said "Shlok u know wat u cant live without Aastha ur eyes r saying it I can see it u no need to tell it even Aastha knows it she too cant live without u I know that aap dono perfect couple ban sakte wen u xpress ur feelings to her trust me u will love her more wen u ppl talk with full of love not like this fighting always. Now don't call her again she might be angry at u." and he smiled at him and left.

On the other hand Aastha kept her phone silent and slept peacefully. She was very tired. Kalindi was worried. Ajju and Kalindi took food to her room after sometime. She was worried for her. Something gone wrong she thought otherwise Aastha had never been such angry on them or is it frustration she thought but on whom. Kalindi and Ajju entered her room, she slept silently like a child. Kalindi sat beside her and slowly tried to wake her up. She patted her cheek and found she is having fever. Kalindi suddenly worried and said "Aai bukar hain isko Aastha Aastha.." she tried to wake her up. Aastha opened her eyes slowly and saw her mother "Kya hain Aai itni raat kyun uthaya mujhe." Kalindi "Aastha chalo utho ham hospital jayenge u have fever y didn't u tell us chalo Aastha." Aastha "Aai no pblm Aai it will go away until morning." Kalindi "bas Aastha u didn't eat anything and u r sleeping on fever chalo thum we will go to hospital." And she didn't listen and dragged her to the hospital.

He cant say anything wat he heard made him dumb but he recalled his words again. He again got angry and took the phone and called her again. Wat the hell y is she not lifting the call, did she reach her home, nahi nahi she would have otherwise they would have called by now. He tried again, after few trails he was irritated to high level and threw away the phone and thought so it's a deal then u r not going to lift my phone so be it I will never ever call u again and never answer ur calls and he tried to sleep thinking she might call him. But no how dare she to not lift his calls. He tossed in bed but cant sleep y he didn't understand. He recalled her last words on her face. Wat the hell he is thinking about her go to hell Aastha Shlok Agnihotri don't even come to office tomorrow.

Aastha forgot her phone in her room itself and went to hospital. She was having high fever. She came to home and had dinner ofcourse Kalindi fed her. Aastha was back home she thought, her mother's love made her guilt, she shouldn't have shouted at her like that. Aastha in her gulps "Sorry Aai." Kalindi "Kyun Aastha y r u saying sorry." Aastha got tears in her eyes y she didn't know. Kalindi "Heyy Aasthu y r u crying don't cry kya hua batao u didn't talk to us at all wat happened did Shlok say smthng kya hua don't cry." Ajju "Aasthu kya hua don't bother to tell us we r with u say us did Shlok say smthng." Aastha nodded in a no how can she say Shlok didn't say anything that is the matter bothering her. She immediately wiped her tears and smiled and sai "Oho Aai aap aise hi pareshan hote hain kuch nahi hain bas mujhe neend aa raha hain ab main jao." Kalindi "haan Aastha have these tablets and sleep." Aastha took medicines and slept. Kalindi kept a wet piece of cloth on her forehead and sat beside her all the time. After sometime she went to boil milk for them.

Shlok cant sleep he needs her presence tomorrow in office but wat to do she didn't lift his call. He doesn't want to try to her again. He woke up suddenly and took the car keys and rushed to her home. He slowly parked his SUV and saw the door locked from inside. He thought they might sleep. So he angrily climbed pipe and entered her room through window. He finally came to her room by hook or crook and saw. He was shocked Aastha was having wet cloth on her head wat does it mean she had fever his anger on her jumped out from the window just like that. He rushed to her and measured her fever with his palm. He felt smthng prick his heart. He doesn't get to know about his wife well beings and he was scolding her for not lifting the call haan yes where did she keep her phone and he searched for her phone but unfortunately it was in her bag. He took it and saw his missed calls. So she doesn't know he called her. He kept it aside and went to her. He checked her temperature again with his palm on her cheek. He felt hot. He recalled how she concerned and cared him wen he was suffering from fever. Unknowingly his hand caressed her face. Aastha in her sleep smiled a bit and was tossing bed. Shlok felt guilt for disturbing her and quickly went down the bed bcoz he heard someone coming to her room.

Kalindi and Aaju came in. Kalindi sat at her side and changed the cloth. Kalindi "Aai kya hua hoga Aastha ke ghar mein aaj tak Aastha didn't get angry on me and she didn't talk to us at all ab dekho bukar aayi hain mujhe dar lag raha hain kai Shlok ke saath kuch..." Shlok felt sad. Ajju "Kalindi kuch nahi hua I think Aastha is thinking about Shlok that's y she didn't talk to us don't worry Kalindi she herself said there is no matter at all." Kalindi "Wo Aai Aastha ko itni bukaar hain shall we call Anjali ji and say." Ajju "nahi nahi lets see she will be fine by tom." Kalindi "lekin Shlok should know about this." Ajju "Kalindi u r fearing for no reason she just had fever don't worry." Kalindi "nahi Aai fever can come at any time b4 marriage too she got fever lekin she was never silent like this b4 marriage Aai didn't u notice today she refused to talk with us and eat with us and also spoke in high pitch kai Shlok ne kuch.." Ajju "Oho Kalindi don't think all that tomorrow Aastha is entering to new life she will be happy with Shlok don't worry kitni pyaari lagte hain dono chalo ab main jaati hoon dher hogayi." Kalindi too saw her temperature again and left her. The second they closed the door Shlok came out and saw his beautiful cute little pretty wifie sleeping like a child hugging teddy. He just kept on staring at her and he caressed her hair and kissed on forehead and left her.

Shlok was thinking how idiot was he. He slept after a huge fight within himself. Next morning Aastha felt better and woke up with a fresh energy. She got ready, one part of her said Shlok will come to her, so she got ready beautifully with little make up. To her surprise he came on next morning. She also said she was fine and she should attend the meeting. In car Aastha was looking out of the window disappointed and slowly murmured "U said u will not come and now wat happened the great Shlok Agnihotri." Shlok was going to start. Aastha "haan haan I know wat u want to tell u don't want me to be late for meeting." And slowly murmured akdu kahin ke. And she looked away. He wants to know how is she now. In meeting Aastha was feeling low little bit tired and sad for him. He didn't even praise her for her attire. She thought it was hopeless to expect somthng from him that made her cry again. In meeting she cant so she wiped her tears b4 falling down. Shlok observed this.

Aastha was like a dead one in the meeting. She was tired she wanted to take rest. She leaned her head to back. Aastha listened everything and wen meeting finished she got up and was going to leave. Shlok called her. They only were in the room. He went near her. Shlok "tumhara phone kaha hain and y didn't u lift the phone yesterday." Aastha looked cheered that means he called her she didn't lift his phone and she took out her phone and saw 36 missed calls. She was shocked. Aastha "Shlok wo wo..." and she shouted "haan tho tumhe kya padi hain I live or die how does it matter u y did u come to pick me wen u said u wont.." he didn't let her complete his sentence and he dragged her from there. Aastha "Shlok chodiye mujhe I don't want to come with u please leave me akdu kahin ka." He took her to into the car. Aastha in car slowly "meri galti I trusted u u would change lekin I lost Shlok teek hain u do whatever u want after all I m no one to u." and she wiped her tears away. Road was blur to her. Shlok took her to the temple where he married her. Aastha was confused. She didn't want to talk to him. Shlok asked to get down. She did as he said.

They both went to mandir. Shlok slowly took out the mangalsutra and tied around her neck. Aastha was shocked. Aastha "Shlok ye ye..." And she saw mangalsutra taking that into her hand. Her dam broke again. He again took her to the cliff and shouted "Aastha I love u I love u so much." Again Aastha was shocked with tears. Is she hearing those three words. Shlok "I m sorry Aastha I m really sorry for whatever happened I promise I never make u cry." and he wiped her tears. Aastha smied in her tears and hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace. Shlok broke the hug and said "meri rotlu I said u will not cry from now." And he wiped her tears. Shlok "Aastha u r everything to me don't ever say like that u matter me the most Aastha I cant live without u." Aastha cried even more. Shlok "Oho Aastha I said I love u but no response at all kya hua haan." And he raised her chin. Aastha smiled and hugged him and said "I love u I love u so much." Shlok came down to kiss her. Aastha looked here and there and felt uncomfortable. Shlok "tum meri biwi ho." And he kissed her lips. Aastha looked at him with roundful eyes. She gave in. It was pleasure and first kiss after their love true love. They were kissing each other Shlok entered his tongue into her mouth. She too didnt back down she sucked his tongue and enjoying his scent. She too entered her tongue into his mouth. They broke after sometime and Shlok gave a peck on her lips. Aastha too gave a peck on his lips. It continued like that for 10 kisses and then both laughed out loudly and hugged tightly. Aastha hugged him tightly not letting this moment end. Shlok "Aastha chele." Aastha "Hmm." Shlok "Hmm Aastha y didn't u inform me wen u were with fever." She suddenly broke the hug and saw "Achcha main aapse gussa hoon tab." Shlok "aura ab." Aastha "ab sirf pyaar hain hamare beech main." Shlok "O hello I m not asking that I m asking how r u now." Aastha hit him on shoulder and said fine. They both went out hand in hand to their love life.

Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful Os...well written. Dear...
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai Sai gud afternoon. Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day.
Hey u started to write is also. Thanks Sai. It is awesome. I liked
It very much. Shlok I'd also stubborn. Thanks for u for the. Valentine's day treat.please continue writing is Sai.
syvalini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai happy valentine's day to sai n all the ashlokians... nice writing loved it
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very nice Sai...
well written...
it was lovely...
liked it trully...
thnks 4 d pm...
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: chickyhoney

Awww sooo cute...

thank u
keep visiting to forum
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sathuraj

beautiful Os...well written. Dear...

thanks a lot
will give my best
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhamadhu

Hai Sai gud afternoon. Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day.
Hey u started to write is also. Thanks Sai. It is awesome. I liked
It very much. Shlok I'd also stubborn. Thanks for u for the. Valentine's day treat.please continue writing is Sai.

thank u so much
yes its valentines day treat
hope so i will continue writing
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishux

very well written

thank u
as u
Saibhargav thumbnail