It was Awesome Part.😊
The Story was so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
heyy Dhivya,
Nice Start.Loved the update.
Loved the way U described family life & child & his parents pain.
Brillaint.
Waiting for the next update.

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dhivya Di ! 
Such an amazing concept ! 😃 Seems really interesting and happy that it isn't related with any couple or show . 😳 Cause that way it's more interesting to read and can utilise more of my imagination . 😆 
Update soon . Will catch with all the updates but Di even if I don comment I leave back a like so please do understand that I have read all your chaps due to my boards I can not comment on  them . 😳 
Love 
Sam 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting! Continue soon :) 
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 2
It was saraswathi who regained the senses. She shook her husband.mshe ran to his son ansd clutched his clenched hands.

" thambi! What happened! Leave it loose. Calm down! Come on ! see me.. don't shout "she tried to appease him. He  pushed her arms and twisted his body again vigorously . some unknown shouts were escaping from his throat. Saravanan now got his senses back . he too tired to hold him firm but that didn't help his son from his unnatural behaviour. It looked so real  and he found his son was suffering.

He could not control the tears rolling down. He lost his heart. Why ? why again? Shouted his mind.

"take him ..take him to the hospital soon" shouted Saraswathi.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The doctor stared at the boy whose head was dropped down.

"Subramani" called the doctor. No response..

Again he called..little louder.

A bark came as a reply." Who is subramani? I am muni" said the boy and laughed devilishly. He ground his teeth.

Saravanan  shut his mouth with his towel and wept silently. Saraswathi was frozen in fear. Meenu clung to her.

The doctor tired to examine him but Subramani stretched his arms and strangled the neck of he doctor. The doctor moved back . he looked nervous.  Saraswathi caught her son's hands.

The doctor wrote a huge list.

"please do all the tests right now. I have to check if there is any damage in the brain cells due to the fever."

Again the two hearts started racing in fear.still saraswathi did not lose her hope.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"muruga!the test result should be normal" he prayed standing outside the M.R.I scan room.

"no! Don't pray such! Pray that we should find something in the test" said saraswathi

"Are you mad?"

"no! I am speaking the fact! If we get to know the cause and the disease then the treatment is easy. He doctors could easily diagnose ! if not..then..if the test result is normal then what reason would you give for his behaviour..?"

She could not finish the statement. But fate is sometimes more cruel. It had happened as she feared.

The results were normal. Subramani was given seductive drugs and he was sleeping peacefully now.

The doctor scratched her forehead.

"let him be admitted here for one day. Lets keep him in observation. Tomorrow let's call the leading neurologist here. Let him examine the boy once.let's hope for the best" said the doctor.

Again the hospital bed..drips bottle.. needles..Dettol smell. Saraswathi  felt the suffocation.

Saravanan came near the bed with teary eyes.

"why this happens to us again and again" he asked pathetically.

"Leave meenu in my mother's house" said saraswathi

Saravanan nodded. "okay! I leave her there and arrange some money. They have given a bill for Rs.20.000" he sighed and left the room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The neurologist seemed to be very old and experienced. He examined the boy. Subramani slowly opened his eyes. He saw the doctor with an acrimony. He drew his hands back. He shook his body vigorously and screemed.

"somebody is pressing me..squeezing me.killing me" he cried.

He then fell exhausted on the bed. Both saraswathi and saravanan looked at the doctor helplessly. The  doctor wrote some medicines.

"follow this medicines for one week. if he behaves again such then we must get an idea of a psychologist." Said he.

Now , subramani opened his eyes slowly and asked

"ma! Why we are here? What happened to me" ?

She was shattered completely.she hugged him tight.

"what a miserable pain is this" she felt.

They got discharged.

The doctor asked the neurologist." Doctor! What happened to the boy actually?"

The neurologist replied" nothing ! I think he is acting. But they wont believe if i say that..but not sure.. he may have some other problems also..i think psychologist could solve this properly"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

As they entered the house Subramani started roaring mildly. All others hearts  started thudding.

The boy drooped his head again.

"mani" saravanan held his shoulders. The boy shook his shoulders and a wild bark came as a reply!

KURT15 thumbnail
Wow!! So touching this! The tension and helplessness of the parents, the suffering of the child, all the pathos of the situation brought out well!! 👏 Edited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
The Whole Conversations were so Nicely explained.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dhivya di, very interesting and touching part. The whole conversation is very well written and explained. I am anxious to know what exactly is the child suffering from. Your writing is amazing! Do update soon.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update! 
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part.
What exactly happened to the child??
Interesting one & touching also.
U nicely described the situation.well written.
Please continue soon.

U are a very versatile writer Dhivya.First U wrote amazing love story of Karna & Uruvi, now U are writing thriller & this reality based story.
awesome.