Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

If I were Ganga

I would be doing what Ganga is doing now. Because she loves Jagya very much, she accepts the baggage that comes with Jagya. Jagya and anandi are like Devdas and Paro. But Jagya has not become Devdas and Anandi has not become Paro. But that equation is there. Jagya always helped Anandi. When he was with Gauri or when he was and is with Ganga. Jagya is balancing many relationships. With dadisa, with anandi, with shivam and with his own family. His is a difficult job and Ganga is his ideal partner supporting him almost unconditionally.

Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai? Anandi and Jagya have graduated from their relationship to another level called friendship. As they both have become mahans, They wont understand the baser instincts and insecurities of ordinary folks like us. And Ganga has also became a mahan.

faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Who is saying Ganga should have issues with Jagya helping Anandi in her  problems? Nor she has neither anyone wants her to have issues  Jagya helps a lot many people and Ganga herself helps needy people why will she have issues with Jagya helping someone be it Anandi? She knows Jagya has no romantic inclination towards Anandi He is truly loyal to his wife and loves very very much . His purity , honesty and sincerity is shining in him Ganga is not blind she cannot see that  Anandi is only a person he knows from his childhood and in a position she needs help  so why will Ganga object if Jagya helps her ? she will herself pray so that Anandi can get her happiness and meet with her daughter like she is praying This all shows Ganga is a good hearted lady 

but issues people are having is even if Jagya is Anandi's bestie even then  how long Anandi plans to stay with her best friend's family? Its been more than 12 years She never feel the need to take control of her life on her own  and solve her own problems instead of others doing things for her How long she expects she can stay like this ?Does she have any planning about her life ? The pathetic excuses she brings to move out of BH only show she wants to stay in there with all coaxing and cajoling When she really moved out of BH for a short time whenshe  felt only she felt Ganga never asked to get lost from the house she felt Ganga does not want her in house and she cried and cried a lot in front of Dadisaa  Ganga is daughter in law of the house i am not she has rights , i don't have , she has poison in her heart for me blah blah . This makes Anandi such an irritating character 
Edited by faryal-malik - 8 years ago