Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
TFS Ani for this update. 
Sanaya bridal jewellery is simply stunning. And needless to say that she looked regal n elegant with it on. πŸ˜› We have more of simple diamonds and metals with gems here but not this stuff, no wonder it was a big fat Indian wedding πŸ˜³. The set is exquisite. 
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

TFS...Oh our Classy chic with classy tastes ...the Jadau looked beautiful on Sanaya.  Are we having a close up of what she wore at Delhi with the red kurta...i was trying to catch it enlarged since the time the pic came...that looked amazing too
Originally posted by: Anisha.

You are welcome Sush! That's why I shared it here for the Diamond Lovers!

I think she was also wearing a diamond bracelet and watch studded with the stones!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

TFS Ani for this update. 

Sanaya bridal jewellery is simply stunning. And needless to say that she looked regal n elegant with it on. πŸ˜› We have more of simple diamonds and metals with gems here but not this stuff, no wonder it was a big fat Indian wedding πŸ˜³. The set is exquisite. 

A Big Fat Indian wedding it was N! πŸ˜› Thankfully the stuff she wore were elegant and classy, sometimes they tend to get too flashy! These were exquisite!
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Sometimes  celebs rent jewelleries for their D day and websites promote it for their own reasons and both get the required footage, Velvet case design the artificial jewellery as well.
I really like the Chocker set, It's beautiful.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik1310

TFS...Oh our Classy chic with classy tastes ...the Jadau looked beautiful on Sanaya.  Are we having a close up of what she wore at Delhi with the red kurta...i was trying to catch it enlarged since the time the pic came...that looked amazing too

Are you talking about the Roka ceremony?
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SI-rocks

I think she was also wearing a diamond bracelet and watch studded with the stones!

I noticed her watch ... I think it's either Swarovski or Chanel ... they have these beautiful ladies watches with pearl bracelets and diamonds/crystals around the rim of the watch face. 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Cant stop drooling over the collections! 
I want one!πŸ˜†
Edited by Anisha. - 8 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveDoremon

Sometimes celebs rent jewelleries for their D day and websites promote it for their own reasons and both get the required footage, Velvet case design the artificial jewellery as well.

I really like the Chocker set, It's beautiful.

Velvet case has given the price of the wedding set already . It ain't artificial or on rent πŸ˜† . They are also proud of making customised PIeces for Sanaya . Seeing how Sanaya and Mohit had their destination wedding and their family background , they don't need to rent jewellery . Since you are a " newbie " just thought of telling you that .

Celebs rent jewellery for red carpet events etc NOT their weddings . That's tacky πŸ˜†Edited by Guinea - 8 years ago
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just love her reception set ...