Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes hope Tanya remains positive as she was shown as a gud person wit gud level of understanding...don't want another negative character in the show.
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rossete-

Yes hope Tanya remains positive as she was shown as a gud person wit gud level of understanding...don't want another negative character in the show.

ya rossette..enough of Vamps in ViDha love story..dnt want her negative..bt lets see wat cvs stored for us..Thanks for ur views dear😊
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't want her to be negative motive, well she is a positive and spirited girl who understands VIP beyond any one including Dhani..I want her as a  better cupid striker b/w the couple..If she comes in b/w ViDHa , it won't make any sense when she is the one handled it logically when VIP openly confessed that he was interested for Dhani..If Tanya inspired from Dhani or Dhani inspiring Tanya..It's up to CV/S..😊
vijayasri88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

I don't want her to be negative motive, well she is a positive and spirited girl who understands VIP beyond any one including Dhani..I want her as a  better cupid striker b/w the couple..If she comes in b/w ViDHa , it won't make any sense when she is the one handled it logically when VIP openly confessed that he was interested for Dhani..If Tanya inspired from Dhani or Dhani inspiring Tanya..It's up to CV/S..😊

agree wid u chocos dear..Tanya is matured nd  well understands
anything..its upto Cvs hand..wish dhani gets inspire frm tanya nd she helps dhani to know value abt getting educated..hope atleast they handle dis track well..otherwise there is no point in showing tanya negative if cvs intended to show like dat..hope for d best😊
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want TAnya to be positive😳😳 I guess we'll have many dramas nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Dhani's jealousπŸ˜† Vip's teasing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Drama with Badi ammaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
vijayasri88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guruvishva

I want TAnya to be positive😳😳 I guess we'll have many dramas nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Dhani's jealousπŸ˜† Vip's teasing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Drama with Badi ammaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hiii sisss..how was ur bday celeb??? where is partyyy dear???😊
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
   I gor once dont mind if she has turned negative or she wants Vipu back..its quite natural she loved him n Vipu too reciprocated in return...its other way around he wasnt serious...but he did play a role in leading her on...So im ok if shes come to seek him as she must have felt cheated n used...!!!
N coming to Vidha,I would love to see the insecurity in dhaani rising up ...as how   Vipu had a colorful life,his lifestyle background is different from her..his mindset,modern ideology ,his status n everything about him differs n how she will fit with him in his world...This makes a good viewing if Cvs know how to handle dhaanis fear,her complexities,her insecurities that she isnt even educated...I always,wanted to see this during her realization stage wen she fell for him n that she wouldnot confess due to all these n on top of her past...So yes im ok with it ...I just dontwant to see her jealousy too...but all of these too

N offcourse if there is Mus between them due to her...its always good to watch how they will patch up...n then its more about how they will want each other in their lives...the pain,hurt n anguish in triangles are passionate if leads have that chemistry...u Will see them pining for each other,..tats the Maza

vijayasri88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

I gor once dont mind if she has turned negative or she wants Vipu back..its quite natural she loved him n Vipu too reciprocated in return...its other way around he wasnt serious...but he did play a role in leading her on...So im ok if shes come to seek him as she must have felt cheated n used...!!!

N coming to Vidha,I would love to see the insecurity in dhaani rising up ...as how   Vipu had a colorful life,his lifestyle background is different from her..his mindset,modern ideology ,his status n everything about him differs n how she will fit with him in his world...This makes a good viewing if Cvs know how to handle dhaanis fear,her complexities,her insecurities that she isnt even educated...I always,wanted to see this during her realization stage wen she fell for him n that she wouldnot confess due to all these n on top of her past...So yes im ok with it ...I just dontwant to see her jealousy too...but all of these too

N offcourse if there is Mus between them due to her...its always good to watch how they will patch up...n then its more about how they will want each other in their lives...the pain,hurt n anguish in triangles are passionate if leads have that chemistry...u Will see them pining for each other,..tats the Maza

ya mehraan..hope to see dhanis possessive side nd Tanya will b d eyeopener for dhani..hope she cross checks her abilities as u said nd getting motivated to educate as wl r hoping for it..im afraid for one thing if cvs turn tanya negative they turn her complete vamp as v saw in Typical hindi shows..i dnt want this to happen..becoz she is postive nd matured girl..if cvs fails to execute dis track well then they spoiled one good soul in d show..Anyways hope for d best😊...nd abt Vidha i want to see their intense love πŸ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I will be happy even if she is positive or negative...I dont mind watever ways I want to see positive outcome in dhaani due to her...
vijayasri88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

I will be happy even if she is positive or negative...I dont mind watever ways I want to see positive outcome in dhaani due to her...

Ya mehraan 100 agree wid ur point on to see outcome positive in dhani..hoping for it😊