Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Sorry if sumbody already post it

Fan power to the fore!

Obviously, the guy isn't out of sight, out of mind. Fans of Rajeev Khandelwal have banded up to wish him the best for his new show that begins on Zee on Monday night. "We are aware that Rajeev Khandelwal has walked out of Kahiin To Hoga and is no longer Sujal Garewal, but the group will be dedicated to Rajeev always. As far as Sujal getting a new face goes that wouldn't alter the purpose and the emotions behind this group which was formed to celebrate Rajeev and the Friendship among its members', goes the tribute the club is sending out. We are touched. What more could a TV star ask for?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan power to the fore!---We do it" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Aww i wish him all the best poor thing i hope his soap is hit cause his a hitBig smileEmbarrassed

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I also wish him all the best, I can't wait for TB to start...:D

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Wish him the best of luck... the guy's a darling... hope Kekta & Co. realize their mistake soon...

Thanks for posting...

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Wish Rajeev all the best... His fans are with him forever....   wherever he goes, whichever channels he comes on and whichever serials he acts in

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

My wishes are always with Rajeev. I hope this show is a huge successBig smile

Thanks for the post.

desi_pryde

Goldie

desi_pryde

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
aww..imma miss Rajeev playing Sujal.. Cry i wish him all the best !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.