SBSuspense 09Feb'Meera emotionally blackmails Dharam for Divorce'

Posted: 8 years ago

SBsuspense 
New tag lines 
Meera says ILU for the first time 
Dharam dega Pyaar ki agnipariksha 
Meera ne kyun kaha ILU 

The segt airs and they show Meera asking Dharam to say if he loved her , he says ILU , but Meera asks him to say it Ambe Maa ki Kasam khaa ke 
Dharam goes to the mandir and places his palm over the burning diya and mata ki kasam khaa ke he says ILU .
Meera gets emotional and pulls his palm away asit gets burnt in the flame .

Now he asks her the same , Meera too confesses ILU Dharam Ji 
Then she does emotional black mail of Dharam and says if he really loved her , then for her he will sign the divorce papers 
Dharam is teary eyed as he takes the D Papers from her and signs them for her happiness.  He sacrifices his love for her 
Meera gets emotional and Dharam is in tears as he leaves the place . Gaura. Vidya, Urmila are stunned 

Durga is very emotional watching Meera ,she tearfully thanks Meera profusely with joined hands 

Vidya and Shravan are seen romancing in their room , Shravan is getting ready for office.  He asks Vidya to give him his blue shirt.  As Vidya opens the cupboard she is pleasantly surprised to see a bouquet of red roses for her, a box of chocolates amd a red saree 
She is happy with his gifts. She smiles and thanks for the gifts .

adding VU soon 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Happy Chocolate day friends 
Thanks for the write up! I guess the saying is true of you love someone set them free. If they truly love you they will come back to you.
Hold on did Durga say something? Bcs dhram was 100% sure Meera loves him and she even saying I love you than why she is asking for divorce?
Originally posted by Maansexi

Hold on did Durga say something? Bcs dhram was 100% sure Meera loves him and she even saying I love you than why she is asking for divorce?

Your right! Or maybe she's doing it for her parents? I'm proud of dharam for signing though. Good boy.
I think this is the best way, bcs all those relationship is muddled up, he needs to divorce Durga, he needs to calirifye is shvan is his own son or not and than go and ask for meeras hand. I think that's fair and big one, he needs to see his mum true colour.

I mean he should know how evil is his mum, he him self was evil, it's just after he fell for Meera, he is like I love modi family, so he should know all this already!!!

But sometime I also feel what if dhram is playing, u never know sns lol
Originally posted by coolhi1988

tfs

Welcome dear , actually I just got back from tutions and so the delay in editing the typos and spellings ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by ninag

Thanks for the write up! I guess the saying is true of you love someone set them free. If they truly love you they will come back to you.

Yes, that saying is true. If you love someone, set let them free. Let them fly wherever they want. If they come back to you, they belong to you. If they don't they never were yours.
Originally posted by Maansexi

I think this is the best way, bcs all those relationship is muddled up, he needs to divorce Durga, he needs to calirifye is shvan is his own son or not and than go and ask for meeras hand. I think that's fair and big one, he needs to see his mum true colour.

I mean he should know how evil is his mum, he him self was evil, it's just after he fell for Meera, he is like I love modi family, so he should know all this already!!!

But sometime I also feel what if dhram is playing, u never know sns lol

last liner... 😎
God
Why are they promoting baap-beti type romance? 

Now, they would show us their puke worthy journey of missing  each other.A day is not far when baby meera would run to hug uncle dharam. It's not hard to guess.

After aham ji, we have dharam ji.