Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
kokila is saved.but gopi in mental shock.plz give the worst punishment 2 madhu,gaura n premlatha

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Part 3
Madhu apologizes & pleads to Gopi, Ahem & Kokila. Earlier, Gopi was kidnapped by these ladies but she had somehow managed to escape. They showed Kokila's glimpse & had put her in another place where there were electric wires. She had escaped in the way like how she escaped when she was kidnapped 18 years ago by the thugs who tied her up. At that time, she had saved Kanhaji's idol. Gopi felt weak after that incident but with her family's help, she saved Kokila. Gaura got a glimpse of Karunesh's spirit which blamed her for his death. On the other hand, Jayantilal's spirit came before Madhu & rubbed her Sindoor & broke her bangles. He kissed & blessed Gopi before leaving. Gopi felt dizzy & she collapsed in Ahem's arms. Madhu kept pleading to Gopi.
Madhu: I'm you mother. Please forgive me.
But Gopi is still in that trauma & was not in a condition to speak.
Kokila: It is all because of you. I cannot believe that you are her mother.
Madhu kept crying before Ahem & Kokila.
Ahem: Are you not seeing her condition?
Kokila: Let's go now. Gopi needs some rest. We have to show her to the doctor.
They leave Madhu & go home.
Madhu starts blaming Gaura & Premlatha. The three start fighting among each other.
Kokila drives the car. Ahem takes the backseat, making Gopi lie down. He tries to make her gain her conscious.
At MM
Ahem calls the doctor. He checks Gopi & gives her injections.
The family enquire about Gopi to which the doctor says she is fine but is in a mental shock. He gave the prescription to Ahem who gets those medicines for her.

angelanisa22079 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice update, please update longer parts please and update quicker if u can ! thanks <3
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 4
Ahem recollects all his memories with Gopi. He sits besides her and takes care of her and regrets for not believing her. Kokila tells Hetal and Baa about all that happened. 

Jungle 
The 3 ladies are still tied up. They hear lions roaring and are screaming when they see any wild. animal. They see a python. It goes to Gaura and she screams, "Ambe maa,  Please save me. " Madhu sees that and screams. Premlatha laughs at them. The python tangles around Gaura's body like a rope. Gaura tries hard to escape but does not succeed. 

Madhu: You gave all rubbish ideas. Serves you right. I am all alone now because of you people. I did this to my own daughter. 

Premlatha: You are remembering your daughter all of a sudden. Have you developed the affection for your daughter again? 

Gaura screams at them. "Don't you know what condition I am in? You people are fighting instead. "

Premlatha: How can we help?  We are also tied up and are afraid to touch the python. 

They see somebody passing by and shout for help. That person is somebody like Veerappan. Suddenly,  it starts raining.  Gaura gets asthma attack and she collapses.

The man frees them and gets Gaura treated but he kidnaps them and starts torturing them.

At Modi House

Gopi is now in the process of coming out of the shock. She was totally numb. The family was worried about her. Ahem tries to make her speak but does now succeed. Kokila conducts a hawan for Gopi's. speedy recovery.

Ahem: Please say something honey. I am sorry.  I could not understand you.  He hugs her tightly and lies down on her lap,  crying profusely.  He then hears "Ahemji" in a very soft tone.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Thanks Sharifa
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 5
Ahem is happy that Gopi spoke at last. He says, "Yes honey, tell me." She repeats it in the faint voice but little bolder than before. Ahem then apologizes to Gopi for misunderstanding & disbelief. Gopi hugs him tightly. Everyone enters the room & are happy that Gopi spoke at last but there is no expression on her face. It had become like a stone. Everyone gets worried & calls the doctor.

He checks her & tells them that it will take little time as she has not fully come out of that shock. She either has to laugh or cry to come to normal.

The family tries everything. Meera & Vidya sing kanhaji songs near the pooja room. Gopi comes near the room & joins them.

While singing, tears roll out of her eyes & she starts crying. All are happy that Gopi has shown her expression.

Ahem then comes forward. He holds her hand & slaps himself. Gopi then hugs Ahem & cries bitterly. She apologizes to the family for her weird behavior & apologizes to Ahem for biting his hand. She apologizes to Hetal for assaulting her they tell her that they forgave her immediately & apologized to her for not figuring out fake Kokila.

Kokila tells Gopi to forget it & think that it was a bad dream.
angelanisa22079 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice update please do longer updates though 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 6
Gopi is still not able to digest the fact that she bit Ahem. She asks him to slap her for that. Ahem says, "What nonsense is this?"

Gopi: When you can take my hand to slap yourself why can't I do it? If you slap me, I will think that you have forgiven me.
Ahem: I forgave you on the same day. But I will definitely punish you not because you bit me but for hiding the fact. You bore all the tortures alone and none of us knew about it. Hereafter, whenever you find anything fishy, you should tell me or mom. That is your punishment. 

Kokila: That is true. That is where you made a mistake. I know whatever you did, it was for my safety. My hands were tied up otherwise I would have given her good but your hands were free and that lady was not behind you 24/7. You could have at least sent a text message to any of the family members. The most important thing in war is you should not underestimate an enemy and should always keep yourself equipped. They were 3 and you were alone. Though I knew, I was not able to help you as your life would have been in danger. you wouldn't have undergone these things if the family knew about it. If you directly attack the enemy they will become alert and will foil your plans. Expose that person in front of all.

Paridhi enters Modi Bhavan. Everybody welcomes her. She then goes to Gopi and tells "Sis, nice to see that you became fine."
Gopi: Thank you Paridhi, if you had not helped me, it would have been very difficult for me.

Meanwhile, the trio continues to undergo the tortures. They kept asking them who are they & why are they doing this to them. The man replies I am the well wisher of Modi family. Why did you do this to them? The trio apologizes to them but the man says you apologize to them. If they forgive you then I have forgiven you.
Madhu: I want to speak to Gopi. I want to apologize to her.
The man said, I am sorry, I don't trust you anymore. He was none other than Dhawal. Jeetubhai enters & confronts Madhu for her baseless revenge.'
Madhu: I thought she is fond of Kokila & she became so blind in Kokila's love that she killed Radha.
Dhawal: Enough! who told you that sasuma told her to kill Radha. You know very well what all Radha did. You had also disowned her.
Madhu: Yes, I had disowned her but I didn't expect that Gopi will kill her & take the law in her hands. I know that she would not do such a thing unless she is pressurized to do it.
Premlatha: That is what we wanted to prove & she bit her husband's hand whom she loves dearly.
The ladies get a hard slap for their reply. It was none other than Sahir & Samar. They were getting beaten up. More they speak, the more they were getting beaten up.

The cops came and dragged them to their custody where they get beaten up. Premlatha gets more beating. They question her that on whose instructions she has been doing this. The court sends them to mental asylum to give them a taste of their medicine.
Edited by katrinasalman - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 7
The Modis also learn from Gopi that the peons who gave her an electric shock has beeb bribed by the trio. They all decide to teach them a lesson. The men go to the hospital in a fit of rage and beat up the male peon while Meera, Vidya and Urmila beat that lady black and blue. 

The two confess that Gaura and Madhu were involved in this plot. Ahem goes to that doctor and takes him to task. But he denies that. Kokika, Gopi and Paridhi approach the patients about their experiences and get a good response as a proof. They all rush the doctor where Ahem is. 

Ahem then calls the police.  Gopi and Kokila complain to the management showing the evidence who in turn reports to the university about it.  The doctor gets arrested and he loses his degree. The management appoints new staff & doctors & the are known to the Modis.

The ward boy, the lady & the doctor are arrested. The cops tortured them day & night to extract truth from them. Unable to bear the torture, they finally reveal that Premlatha, Madhu & Gaura had done that.

The new wards relentlessly electric shock treatment to the trio.

Gopi feels bad for Madhu but does not have the face to talk about her to the family members.

Edited by katrinasalman - 8 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
gopi slowly recovered from shock.liked dhawal,tolu molu torturing the 3 witches.they r in mental asylum n getting their dose there what gopi underwent there.