Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can't media people have some sense to give breathing space to celebrities (at least 2-3 feet. I am sure, their camera can zoom in). Whether male or female, kid or an adult, everyone needs space. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She has day school for like half the day. Her maid picks her up from school and drops her off with Aish. Maybe knowing that Aish has a busy schedule, she wants Aara with her so they can spend as much time together as possible.
The paps are the absolutely worst. They do this to all the children. I mean even SRK and his family carries Abram when in public. Too much liability.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ponymo

Video: Aaradhya got hurt by the paparazzi and starts crying. And here we have people always questioning "Why does she always carry Aaradhya?" etc. It is very difficult to make a little kid walk when there is no breathing space.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMZW0x8GE0[/YOUTUBE]

Paparazzi 🤢 so bullish these ppl r. I remember once sonam also fell coz of these ppl
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rimi2983

MEB - How many stars in BW have you seen/heard who carry their kids to work? Ash is taking "caring mom" act bit too far.

Now Ash is going too far in being a 'caring mom'       Please
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another video of the incident. Aishwarya keeps requesting "For my child no, please!" yet they kept shoving cameras into her. So rude! Poor Aaradhya.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3aeZYJiz0c[/YOUTUBE]
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rimi2983

MEB - How many stars in BW have you seen/heard who carry their kids to work? Ash is taking "caring mom" act bit too far.

I believe she does it because she can't bear to be parted from her for a minute. Her entire day revolves around her daughter. But yes now that you put it this way it doesn't make sense to me either why she constantly hauls the poor girl around everywhere when she knows only too well what a frenzy she creates esp with her around!!!! I hope it isn't for said frenzy that the little one is dragged around!!!

Ash seems so much alive & very happy today. I reckon she just doesn't want her to brought up by anyone other than her.
Mistyy thumbnail
^^^ I can totally relate to that as I am also equally obsessed with my child, so I can't criticize her for taking her daughter everywhere, especially since once they grow up and start making friends..won't want to hang out with her momma.

But at the same time, she really should try to figure out safer way. May be find a discreet exit , paparazzi in India are becoming like Hollywood paparazzi..I remember the craze for Suri Cruz!!!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey bhagwan !! why dont aish let her daughter grow in a normal way ? why always carry to her work place and treat her like VIP...feel bad for these kids ,who faces all these cameras at their tender age unnecessarly and missing those normal lifestyle ! Aish seems so possesive mom..OUCH