Anushka Sharma SLAPPED Salman Khan on the sets of Sultan!

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜† the expressions of Anushka and Salman to match the headline..
Breaking news πŸ˜›
Yes this happened! And you won't believe why. Read on to get EXCLUSIVE details below...
Every news surrounding Salman Khan's Sultan is instantly increasing our curiosity level. While recently we were reported how Salman is going to get down into a major fight with his lead actress Anushka Sharma in the film. Our source EXCLUSIVELY reveals to us how the superstar even got slapped by Anushka during one such fight recently. Can you believe it?

For all that we know, Salman and Anushka both play wrestlers in the film and it is but obvious for us to expect a heated showdown between the two. But much did we expect Salman would even agree to get slapped by someone onscreen. The Being Human star is certainly pushing his limits to blow our minds and let me tell you, this is going to be one very important scene in the film.
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/W*F-anushka-sharma-slapped-salman-khan-on-the-sets-of-sultan/Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
TFS the article

lol at the attention seeking headline πŸ˜† . Can't wait to see intense , Romantic , Passionate scenes of Salman-Anu . They truly gonna be one 'Dynamite Couple' ☺️
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am so gland Anu has come on board for Sultan...
Can't wait for Eid
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The heading πŸ˜†[ .. I mean kuch bhi !!
Great to see the dedication from Sallu for a movie.. After long time I guess ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ