Sandhir SS You Are My Valentine completed - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
SCENE-7

Everyone is busy in preparation of the final round of the competition. 

Girls are nervous but one person is shivering with fear and biting her nails in a corner and praying god.

"Oh! God final round, I don't know how I came at this level but now I am scared what if I fell or injure myself then dad will not spare me.

He will not let me touch skating throughout my life. "

But her own talks stopped when the host called all the final participants.

She make herself strong and reached the stadium. Every college is hooting their students name and cheering them.

Her college gang is whistling and praising her, SANU SANU SANU SANU SANU SANU SANU.

Final round of National Skating Competition has only 5 participants out of 25 particpants. Names are:

Sanu - St. Louis College

Sanaya - St. Mary college

Kritika - Governtment college

Ragini - St. Pious College

Alisha - Narmada College

Round starts:

Participants are moving forward by making cirlces in the stadium. 

Then they are crossing opponent  path by making circles besides them.

They have to make 15 rounds like that.

But kritika and sanaya get confused and cirlced in wrong direction, they are out!

Now they are moving with one leg in the whole stadium and in this process Ragini get sprain on her thigh and left the stadium.

Chief guest of the event arrived but busy in typing message in his phone.

Last two participants are giving their best in the competition. 

They are making rounds by jumping  but alisha pressed force on her one leg and her ankle get injured.

Finally Sanyu left and she is competing with herself.

She has to complete the rounds if she want to win the title, BEST SKATER, when she turned again chief guest shocked by seeing her face.

Finally she completed the round and Won...

Chief guest uttered one word, SANY

shona👏...
keep updating the next pasrt😳
Originally posted by yawfeh

shona👏...
keep updating the next pasrt😳

thanks

scene-7 pada😡
Loved it. Plz post next part soon and do pm me.
Originally posted by sirat_aulakh

Loved it. Plz post next part soon and do pm me.

thanks😊
total 7 pade😡
superb updates...
especially 7th chapter...finally they met😃😃
waiting for convo...😊
Originally posted by ritikaagrawal

superb updates...
especially 7th chapter...finally they met😃😃
waiting for convo...😊

thanks
Posted: 7 years ago

SCENE-8

Oh ! mister go to your own way, get lost from my sight !, A boy forcefully entered in a girl's house .

Sure babe! I'll go but taking you with me, winked at her.

Who the hell are you to enter in my house without my persmission? furiously take the pot in her hands to throw on him.

I don't need babe any permisson! It's not yours it is soon to be ours, !

What the hell ! she lift the pot to throw on him but dropped at the floor and immedaitely run and stand in one corner,,

Why?

What are you doing? she mummbled scaredly seeing his step towards her side.

You are saying something before?

I ! I didn't ! You misunderstood me! I said feel at home!

Really, he asked narrowing his brows.

Yes! she nodded her head up-down continuously where that boy chuckled on her acts.

You keep it down that? girl said

What? he asked

G.. G.. she is unable to utter the name of the object.

What babe! say it clearly!

Your  G ... G... Gun ! There is gun in his hand pointing at her direction!

You are warning me just before!

Me! No No, she back-out from her words in snail speed.

Really! boy finally reached  at her direction.

Yes! she replied

Let me check babe!

What? confused by his words.

He didn't replied her .

Pulled her by waist , locked her hands backside where her back is supported with wall, beofre she can understnad anything, crashed his lips with her.

She is shocked by his act and stand like a satued. That boy is kissing oops chewing her lips like he craved them for years. He bite her lips thus girl moaned in pain and boy entered his tongue in her mouth.

He is living his life in her mouth and satisfying his desire. After kissinfg her for a long time, he left her mouth but not her.

She is still in his arms. 

No One mess with RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT babe!

You are RSS, most wanted criminal!

YES babe !

Why are you here?

To f**k you oops have you babe!

What ? What I did wrong with you?

You didn't but your body tempted me so I came to satisfy my craviness!

SCENE - 9

Randhir is sitting near window and thinking how his life changed when he came to know that his sany died. He became a lifeless soul. His parents supported him alot at that time.

When his father came to know that their company's manager was the reason of differences between him and Mr. Aggarwal he broke down.  He also found that he was the person who killed his bestfriend by planning his accident. Mr. Shekhawat guilt killed his soul and within 2 years he died. 

Mrs.Shekhawat run the compnay. Randhir made himself strong and always stand beside his mom.'

His mother was the chef guest of National Skating competition. He saw sany and gathered whole information about her. When she Randhir informed about sany, his happiness have no bounds. He sang, dance and share his happiness with each person who is close to him. His mother eyes welled up seeing her son happiness and prayed god that he always live like this happy.

Randhir and Renuka met with the person with whom sany stayed these years. 

Three years ago, Prof. Abhay SIngh Ranawat was going for a conference and saw a girl who was lying lifelessly on one side of road and and another side car was blasted. He understood that her family pushed her out of the car to save their daughter. He took her to hospital and came to know that accident made huge impact on her and she forgot her memory.

He adopted Sany because he didn't know about her family and scared she might be in danger if he published her photo in newspaper.

Ranawat also warned Randhir that they couldn't pressure on her brain it will be dangerous for her. He also told that she was selected in a company in shimla and staying their alone.

Randhir made a plan to become part of her life. He told his mom that he was also going shimla to bring his sany back. Renuka wished him good luck.

Randhir made her scared by spreading false news that he was a gangster and bribed some persons to spread that news so that she will be sccared of him. He will win his sany in his own style.

He come out his own thinking when door is pushed aside by sanyukta(Sany). She is standing their with a plate of food because he ordered her to cook somthing for him. 

He signalled her to sit on sofa and take his place beside her. He is surprised after seeing the dish, it is rajma and Rice unkwoingly she cooked his favourite. She forward plate to him but he denied to eat.

What? don't you want to eat? then why you told me to cook, do you know how much time it took me to think what to cook later I decided to cook this but here you are showing tantrums on me, her words dispappear next second when her eyes fall on gun in his hand. Immediately she changed the rhythm of words 

I am saying if you want something else you can tell me, Khana banane ke liye hi tho main shimla aayi nahiin nahiin mera janam hua hua aur khana banane ke baad hi mera jeevan dhany hoga.

He raised his eyesbrow on her words, without thinking anything else she made the morsel and put infront of his mouth. She make him eat with her hands. She goes to kitchen to put the plate while coming her eyes fall on wallet which is lying in a corner of the hall. 

Next moment she is standing infront of Randhir and her eyes are asking many questions.

What? Why are you here, he sensed something happened but he didn't showed his discomfort to her.

You are a Gangster? directly come to point.

Want to see demo of my gun? his smirk vanished next moment by her words.

Shut up you Idiot? What do you think of yourself?

He whisphered slowly, Randhir!

You are the son of Business woman Mrs. Renuka Shekhawat, right?

How do you know?next moment bite his tongue for not having control on his tongue.

She take her steps towards him while he get scared an take his steps back. She pulled him throught collar and asked, how do you know me?

She left his collar and showedd him the piture of their family. He decided it's waste to say anything else.

He make her sit on bed and take her hands in hia plam.

I will tell you everything but you promise me you will not stress yourself.

She nodded her head because somewhere she feel connected with him when he come near her.

He narrated the whole story to her where tears flowed form her eyes after hearing about her parents and hugged him.

Later both are sitting on bed where her head is rested on his shoulder, 

I know Sany it's not easy for you to accept but I promise I will always keep you happy, You are my life, My treasure and my one and only one Valentine, with a pout on his face.

She chukled on his confession.

She met with her dad who adpoted him and thanked him for saving her life. 

Life is not easy. It always test us  and our relatinships to check whether we are able to hold them or not.

Pyaar ke paas hokar pyaar karna bahut asaan hain.

Pyaar se door hokar pyaar karna bahut nushkil hain.

Randhir was separated from her, destiny not only tested his love but his dedication towards his love. He lived with her love and memories  when she is not with him. It's time to live the life with her and her love to make more beautiful memories.

His lady with whom he always in love and want his Valentine throught his life become his wife and want him in her seven lifes.

The End.

Interesting update
n a fitting ending to the beautiful story