Posted: 8 years ago
superb update loved sid a lot 
waiting for next 
more two updates r left will be posting till late night friends
Originally posted by kshamaDeeksha

more two updates r left will be posting till late night friends
we'll wait dear but make sure rosid never forgive that fr**k bw family and if possible dear teach them a gud lessonEdited by sheetal1979 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by i_am_PRASANNA

waiting for the next...SID's fierce anger on those 3 monkeys is awesome to the coreπŸ˜›...he's dangerously hot in this ffπŸ˜‰

yes i also like Sid to look extreme rude ,romantic and handsome in show

but we got him just stand as pillar
Originally posted by nithyaji

realy cute. Waiting for next dear.

thanks nitya
Originally posted by sheetal1979

Wow loved it sid behaviour for simar and khusi awesome and y they pathetic person thrown rosid out of house better if they leave the house

thanks sheetal..i'll update y they throw out them for sure

but not now...tomorrow...as i got to go for collegeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by swathyrs

superb update loved sid a lot 
waiting for next 

next in few min
PART-3B
                    Bhardwaj family were rejoicing the marriage,while Rosid and Massiji,were just not interested and just saw the drama...Simar was trying to seek attention from Sid,who cared less and taunt her then and there...A month back Simar has ,had nicely with Sid...what happen lets see..

Rosid were in there room,as it was midnight.. They were fast asleep...but Roli had a dream of eating raw mango and woke up Sid...Sid was very much annoyed of her mood swings...But never complaint to her...because she was bearing so much for there babies...Yes babies ..they r gonna have twins,which was shock and surprised both of them...Roli always has backpain,or else morning sickness...above that swollen legs due to heavy work because of Simar and other give her...in all she was working as servant and others are enjoying...

ONE NIGHT:

It was final day atlast all took a breath that marriage was done without anymore drama...All just returned from hall..Roli was hell tired ,she was 3 months pregnant...as soon she saw the couch she just ran and sat on the couch...throwing her head on sofa board ,and relaxed closing her eyes...she was wearing a heavy saree above that her legs r sore{NOTE:No one knew she is pregnant till now..when she got the news she was only 4 weeks pregnant}...Sid saw her ,and was about to make her move to room..

Simar:Roli bring juice for all

This made Sid angry because,she can see Roli was completely exhausted more then others...She can do that herself,but she just ordered her,as if she is servant...

Sid:Simar u bring the juice for all

Sid said calmly

Simar:Sidji i'm hell tired because of marriage preparations,as all the work was taken care by me...

This made him anger..Roli was too exhausted,that she fell asleep not knowing anything,whats going around her...

Sid:Then ask Ramu

Still controlling himself...

Simar:He too exhausted and i grant him leave Sidji

Sid was now turned on to beast..

Sid:Then do ur self Simar,y the f**k u want her to burden more work...did u see her health,she was pale above that ,ur order's...what the hell r u thinking about ur selves haan bolo...and what were u saying u did all work...If my memory serves right...U almost dumped the work on her saying i don't know no.of caterers,what food need to order  etc..etc.. and ur saying hell tired...

He shouted at her..

Simar:Sidji she's my sis and i can call her anytime,what is ur problem...

Sid: i'm her husband and ur Jetani so respect her...did u got it ...if at all i got to know u r again tumping ur selves on her..u'll see  more worst of me...

Saying this he saw Roli,who was fast asleep...He slowly picked her up and was about to leave...

Massi:Sid beta,i'll bring a juice for her,and wake her up or u change her heavy wear..

Sid nodded and moved not before giving a glare to Simar

Simar:Masiji how can u support Sidji,when he was wrong

Simar said with anger

Massi:First of all he is right,She is ur jetani in this house and sis in your parents house...drop u tone down,otherwise no one will be more worst then me...Aur hann stay away from,Roli...

saying this Masi moved to kitchen and Simar was left behind in anger..

Simar(in mind):What the hell was that,here i'm trying to impress everyone,and thought to get the keys of this house,here because of my sis i'm hearing this from Sidji...Poor u Roli soon u'll be out of this house,and i'll grt BW property,and i'll kick u all out ...I'll leave with my Premji happily...U and ur so called business men husband

(Simar doesn't have any idea of Sid's wealth...As Sid avoid media no one really know who was Sb...So poor Simar thinks she'll be wealth but Roli is more wealthy and 100 time richer then herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I'm Sorry i said to u all that i'll complete it...i'm really sorry,as i thought it will complete in 2 updates,but it will take more to updates to complete,so i'll complete tomorrow for sure

part-3a                                                                                                                                 Part-4a
Edited by kshamaDeeksha - 8 years ago
Awesome update dear πŸ‘
Sid shouting on dimar I was enjoying throughly can't stop laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
When she got to know abt sid wealth I wanna look her expression he he he 
If possible she shud get slap frm sid 
Waiting for nxt update 
nice update dear and no prob we'll wait till tomorrow gud night sweet dreams