Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Itz only a +1  for us this week too...so it is in the 13th pos...Only good thing I found is we opened our buzz account with 8 points..!
We need to post nd comment more i guess..make our forum always active...😊 And don't forget to hit the CM also..if possible do comment on the CM page too,dnt knw whether it counts any points or not..atleast we can make our show more popular..😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Almost same post radhika.. bt I'm a little disappointed.. Y so less points I don't think other shows have so many comments on the videos as here,.. Still so less points... Kya hai yeh bhai...😕
PrathameshS92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy... So our attempts didn't go waste... We kept commenting on the articles and videos related to our show...

Blue_Mist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrathameshS92

Happy... So our attempts didn't go waste... We kept commenting on the articles and videos related to our show...

bt i'm not happy with this 1 step increase..ok we can continue this and see the results..
PrathameshS92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Blue_Mist

bt i'm not happy with this 1 step increase..ok we can continue this and see the results..

Yaa...We know the difference is not much but has shifted above...thats not bad... We should keep commenting the articles and videos... Also on the profile of lead pairs... Rajshri and Sahil. ...
Introduce new topics... This week we had 42 new topics... So we had 42 points for activity... Increase discussion...
Blue_Mist thumbnail
Yeah we have to concentrate more on the forum activities..make it alive atmost of the time..it is the area other than buzz we lag behind..

1.Buzz points can be slowly increased by commenting regularly without fail..

2.At rating we are pretty good i think..hope we can keep up the good work nxt week also..

3.Views also can be increased by switching btw IF home nd our forum right?