Swaragini

RagYa ss milan Abhi Adha Adhura Hai part 10 Pg 26 updated 2/4

sudhi03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys this is the first time i'm writing a short story on RagYa. A big thanks to Ray for encouraging me to write๐Ÿค—

Milan Abhi adha adhura hai

Will you marry me? he proposed her infront of all the family members, she blushed and without a second thought she nodded 'yes' her happiness has no bounds this was the best day of her life she couldn't ask for more everybody clapped and congratulated them. she felt shy and ran to her room.

Ragini: Thank you laksh thank you so much for the happiness you gave me today she smiled seeing his photo.

Laksh; why did i do this why did i proposed her for remarriage what was i thinking. i want to get rid of her then why i felt so bad seeing her cry. why did my heart wanted to fulfill her dreams. I never loved her then why i feel so happy when she is around me. why even today i feel bad for her after all what she has done to me and my family he questioned himself. 

Ragini: i know laksh i hurted you and your family so much i did so many sins after that  i never thought that one day you will also love me. i promise you laksh i will love you till my last breath.

Both lost in their own thoughts 

DP: it's already late " office nahi jaana hai kya laksh' he said. 

Laksh; coming papa he brushed his thoughts and went to his room to take his laptop. 

Ragini blushed seeing laksh he knew the reason for her happiness but he didn't reacted. His cursed himself for proposing her because at the end of the he will break her heart.

Laksh; I'm going to office ragini, you take care

Ragini: Ji laksh she said you too take care and smiled looking at him. Laksh went away. 

she turned back and looked that he forgot his mobile she was about to shout for laksh the phone started ringing. The name flashed it was from the lawyer she lifted and was about to hello. The person from the other side

Lawyer: Hello mr laksh maheswari your work is done all the property got trasnferred back to mr durgaprasad maheswari's name and your divorce proceeding will begin from next week after that finally you can get rid of your wife he said. 

Ragini was shocked hearing this her world has come crashing down. Hello hello ' are you listening mr maheswari he asked. The call got disconnected.

Ragini's heart broken into pieces he just collapsed near the bed and was crying then she saw laksh entering the room. she quickly gone to the bathroom.

Laksh: Thank god my phone is here he picked up and went away.

Ragini started crying in the bathroom so that nobody can hear her cry she got shattered after knowing that laksh was all along pretending to love her. she started remembering all their moments.

song in the back ground

main toh jeeya na mara
hai main das main ki kara

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye hath mile bina hi chut gaye
ki likhe ne likh kismat ne
Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na sakiyan
khole aayi aaj kudrat ne
kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
main toh jiya na mara

chan se jo tute koi sapna 
jag suna suna lage koi na harena jab apna
jag suna suna lage hai

she remembers all their moments and cries inconsolably.

part 2

Ragini makes a decision. wedding Preparations start.

Edited by sudhi03 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update... Post part 2 soon
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yay hun you started writing that is brilliant ๐Ÿค—
Great start, aww i can feel Ragini's pain. thank you for the dedication ๐Ÿค—and i'm glad you listened to me and decided to write yay we have another fabulous writer here, now we write more Ragya stories 
loved the starting the happiness Ragini felt was so sweet and innocent, the pain she is going through we can feel it 

wow  Laksh has started to think why he feels different around Ragini that is a start 

thank you, can't wait to read you next part hope you post it soon  
Edited by rbb1 - 8 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ck1234

yes we need part 2 soon and hope its longer 
sudhi03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ck1234

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a nice start to your SS dear ๐Ÿ‘
Just loved it 

You expressed both their thoughts perfectly 

Do make it longer and waiting for 2nd part ๐Ÿ˜‰
dewcute thumbnail
Nice story
Very well written
Eagerly waiting for the next part
sudhi03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbb1

yay hun you started writing that is brilliant ๐Ÿค—

Great start, aww i can feel Ragini's pain. thank you for the dedication ๐Ÿค—and i'm glad you listened to me and decided to write yay we have another fabulous writer here, now we write more Ragya stories 
loved the starting the happiness Ragini felt was so sweet and innocent, the pain she is going through we can feel it 

wow  Laksh has started to think why he feels different around Ragini that is a start 

thank you, can't wait to read you next part hope you post it soon  

Thank you Ray๐Ÿค— yes laksh's conflict between his mind and heart has started . 
sudhi03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shinning_AD

What a nice start to your SS dear ๐Ÿ‘

Just loved it 

You expressed both their thoughts perfectly 

Do make it longer and waiting for 2nd part ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ . I will try to write the next part longer.
mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow sudhi such an amazing start..loved it..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ so ragini finds out the truth 
waiting fr the next..continue ASAP