Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
At this rate DT is gonna give interviews elaborating each and every details of her honeymoon trip. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Just hope that masala news won't have so many variations err versions. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Publicity k liye kya kya na karna padta hai!! ๐Ÿคฃ
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Over exposure just dilutes the essence of a situation!
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice way of proposing
Luvly
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Divyanka meri maa bas kar pagli rulayegi kiya ๐Ÿคฃ
himabindu.ch thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
   Guys, you all are saying that they are doing  it  as part of promoting or giving publicity... I think we are giving more publicity or say it promoting more than they themselves do it by talking, arguing on the same matter days together... If we don't like or are not interested in it then why to waste our precious time on such random stuff... Leave it all behind na... 
    This is YHM forum, so let us talk, argue, laugh, fight and do any thing regarding YHM... Let us do what ever we want but let it be about only and only YHM... baaki sab cheezon ko importance dene ke jaroorat nahi hai humme...
      I am sorry, if I hurt any one...
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: himapriya

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> Guys, you all are saying that they are doing it as part of promoting or giving publicity... I think we are giving more publicity or say it promoting more than they themselves do it by talking, arguing on the same matter days together... If we don't like or are not interested in it then why to waste our precious time on such random stuff... Leave it all behind na...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> This is YHM forum, so let us talk, argue, laugh, fight and do any thing regarding YHM... Let us do what ever we want but let it be about only and only YHM... baaki sab cheezon ko importance dene ke jaroorat nahi hai humme...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> I am sorry, if I hurt any one...</font>

Such a coincidence, I was thinking of the same!
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, why are you giving so much attention to Divyanka( someone you guys obviously don't like) when it could be given to poor Anita, who had a beautiful PDA ki dukhaan segment with her wonderful hubby yesterday and it wasn't even mentioned or given any bhaav to. Why? This one article, which basically has repeated content, gets more attention than Anita's segment? Not fair, noh?

Why give more attention and promote someone you dislike rather than someone you like? Now that is something to ponder on, isn't it? 

Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

Guys, why are you giving so much attention to Divyanka( someone you guys obviously don't like) when it could be given to poor Anita, who had a beautiful PDA ki dukhaan segment with her wonderful hubby yesterday and it wasn't even mentioned or given any bhaav to. Why? This one article, which basically has repeated content, gets more attention than Anita's segment? Not fair, noh?

Why give more attention and promote someone you dislike rather than someone you like? Now that is something to ponder on, isn't it? 

Yes Anita and her husband are PDA couple no 1. Tired and bored of their showoff๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Now DT is following their footsteps
Neena_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

That's because there are different rules for different people here.

iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Give the link of anita's segment..