blind faith or else catastrophe! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pearl82

Beautiful as always hammie...great...I just can't stop admiring you...thanks for the take πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hi pearl good to see you,  thanks  for  being supportive pearl , it delights  me  to see you read the takes and   give a lovely feed back ,  cheers, much love hammie
Sorry for the late reply I too was busy with guests and Sunday Brunches...

I have blind faith in your writing and see no future catastrophe because of the great talent you possess in bringing life to a half hour show that otherwise would be just..OK.

The "Billi Killer Kanak" and her lame attempts to snuff out Dhaani is starting to seriously test my patience.😑

Now that the poor Billi is dead , here come the Pundits and their Neanderthal thinking
and preying on the faithful and their blind beliefs in following rituals that do nothing but  stuff the coffers of these corrupt Pundits by asking to donate a GOLD Billi,  to the Mandir where they reside.

These Pundits are exploiting people in the name of religion to line their pockets and live a grand life in their big houses while the poor faithful believers have to follow their man made rules to please the same Gods that these Pundits are mocking with their hypocrisy and corrupt behaviour.

I hope the CV's show through this medium that reaches millions that the injustice and unfair treatment of the poor and faithful public by these Pompous Pundits,  that do not follow what they preach in their unholy life.

I for one am happy the CV's are back on track to show that many old and archaic beliefs that have been existing for many years should be looked at with  new eyes and question the old method of exploiting the masses by using  religion as their way to  fill their pockets.

Hammie , the cat may have got you tongue ...but you keep your typing fingers flexible to keep writing and amaze us all with your insights.

Till then take care ,dear friend and happy dreams.

Hammie , A very meaningful title . Where there is Faith how can the fear of a catastrophe exist that too because a custom is not followed. Can Faith be so weak that its existence is based on rules that have not been questioned or revisited in centuries. It is not , its the so called keepers of faith that are fear mongers as your say - Blind faith or else catastrophe. The show has attempted to highlight many such beliefs and for me personally it has been a good learning .

Kanak and her yet another failed attempt to get rid of Dhani. In her own words "She has so much goodness that she runs to take care of a cat" ironically is not the right qualification for a good daughter in law . She is hell bent to separate Vip & Dhani even when she sees such love between the two . It has to be because she herself never experienced or cherished such love from her man . For her the loss of a husband is a loss of the privilege to wear clothes and jewelry she is incapable of understanding what she is out to destroy for her son.

A cat is fed the poisonous halwa that was meant for Dhani . And there begins the latest "bavaal" for Vip & Dhani to tackle and this time its against blind faith. The pandits require her to donate a golden cat to the mandir !!! To Viplavs chagrin - How can you prove the cat died by eating the halwa or how do you suppose a poor household should have the means to do so . The answer is with no one else but his grandfather who defends the practice to be "Parampara & Dharam" that has been observed for centuries. HAving rejected Kanak & Viplavs offer to do so Dhani takes on the responsibility to provide the offering or face the consequences.

WHat will be her next move and what is Kanaks next attempt. Will she hit eventually hit the jackpot. Worth the wait ...next week.

Speak to you soon.

Well written descriptions, Hammie. Loved reading your take on the episode. Yes it does seems the cvs have gone back showing the hardships the widows face. And this particular superstitious norm of donating a gold replicate for killing seems so absurd. 
If by chance the poorer people end up killing something accidentally how can they can afford to gift something as big as a cat or dog??  This beliefs are as unjust and wicked as it can get.  A simple apology and  prayer for the peace of the departed soul would be a better saner option. But these cunning pandits want to suck the poorer depriving them from their last penny. Gits😑 It's a pity that people keep believing these nasty godmen and pandits who are nothing but a curse to our society. 

I'm somehow happy that they're making Viplav look like a Hero again, Him saving Dhani at the nick of time from getting poisoned was a huge relief even he was unawares.😊 Keep making him the hero who fights against the superstitious norms, Give some good lighthearted romance, keep the negativity to the least, these factors will help in more viewership, cvs! 

Hello Hammie.
I loved reading your take on Sat's epi. I too find it strange that cvs suddenly paid attention to traditions..and Pool Chand is braught back to make a hell of Dhani's life.

I didn't watch the episode . I am quite busy and tired. But it seems like an episode from the past . Like old days of IKRS.. and I am surprised that if someone killed a cat mistakenly he should hive a golden cat to mandir. I don't think poor ppl can afford to do this. But after all ..we all have some strange traditions in our societies which we fail to understand and accept. I hope cvs show Viplav fighting against these traditions instead of giving a golden cat. 

Wonderful title nd wonderful take HammieπŸ‘..you described very well nd im loving it..im aware of dis cat donation as i heard storys abt it when i was child..bt im surprised to know it still exists!! Cvs creating awareness among d viewers through dis show dat these blind beliefs nd noms r still exist in d society in dis century also..nd people r followed dis customs even today..im really appreciate Cvs for touching such sensitive subjects from d beginning of d show..i jst loved how viplav qstned his dadji abt these norms!!πŸ‘ what if poor people will do if they come across dis type of situations!!grt msg by Cvs!! Its people who hav created dis customs nd those pandits who take advantage of peoples fear nd faith in God..God never tell to do like dis..Waiting to see how viplav will break these norms!! Thanks for d wonderful take Hammie!! im really greatful to your efforts on daily episodes!! Take care dear😊

Hammie ...😊

Intro was perfect ,

This blind faith is followed by same educated people as well for their sake of happiness .  Golden cat is for good fortune ..  So Business ventures and any new startup ventures would use this golden cat  image (small statue )in their shop for  money arrival .  

Is this Ring Bell for Viplov Profession through his wealth of  his soul ...(To gain as a lawyer and money for ashram - ashram cases, , Dhaani first marriage case (khooni).  .

However seeing first time to offer to god .. So it is more to see in the coming episodes

Daadi is being silent due to DT(daadi cannot help in this issue - subtle information ) , and DT is taking official a step to brainwash his Potha - (He too says this faith and customs ) , so he will not allow his potha to help or not , have to see in the upcoming episodes .

.  So CVS completely portraying , Mahapandit is using this faith for his sake of selfish .  However this selfish is going to hit back him.
Mahapandit is back with bong with his attitude and it is good tosee combo of KT in ashram and DTin Ayodhya nivas . 

Troublesome is landing more for couples ..  (It is wise tosee, how they take up the relationship even in the hit waves )

Thank you dear once again.  Keep showering of art 😊⭐️
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
Awesome take, dear Hammie
Big travel coming up so will be of for her radar for a day or two. Will get back with your thread soon.
Take care.
Amazing take Hammie..!! πŸ‘
Though I couldn't enjoy Sat's episode because of cat drama..After a while, got a chance to read some positive notions regarding golden cat custom occupying corner regions..I found pretty  hard to pacify the blank reasoning behind  the old aged customs and offering of golden cat when the cat dies with unknown reason ..Being a Hindu , it's completely strange and hard to accept it, although I am glad that writers holding back to their original concept which was promised earlier..I just loved your introduction paragraph with some  brilliant lines..Loved your perfect review which makes a episode even more brighter...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Sorry for the late reply I too was busy with guests and Sunday Brunches...
oohhh  mention of brunches..makes me mouth  water
I have blind faith in your writing and see no future catastrophe because of the great talent you possess in bringing life to a half hour show that otherwise would be just..OK.
helooo dolly,   and  I so had faith  you will turn up... and you did!
The "Billi Killer Kanak" and her lame attempts to snuff out Dhaani is starting to seriously test my patience.😑
well  regards the billi..   it worked for her by fluke.. because others are  so dense  they  didn't work out  whose share did  the cat actually eat
Now that the poor Billi is dead , here come the Pundits and their Neanderthal thinking  
and preying on the faithful and their blind beliefs in following rituals that do nothing but  stuff the coffers of these corrupt Pundits by asking to donate a GOLD Billi,  to the Mandir where they reside.
yes and voila! who decrees it..   DT!  
These Pundits are exploiting people in the name of religion to line their pockets and live a grand life in their big houses while the poor faithful believers have to follow their man made rules to please the same Gods that these Pundits are mocking with their hypocrisy and corrupt behaviour.
yes and remember , dashrant gave a reference  to his earning and where they come from..and bahuji was all out to tamper with it..
I hope the CV's show through this medium that reaches millions that the injustice and unfair treatment of the poor and faithful public by these Pompous Pundits,  that do not follow what they preach in their unholy life.
yes.. hope so to as to me that was the back bone of the show..
I for one am happy the CV's are back on track to show that many old and archaic beliefs that have been existing for many years should be looked at with  new eyes and question the old method of exploiting the masses by using  religion as their way to  fill their pockets.
viplav did a great job by being the spokes person,of the vulnerable..
Hammie , the cat may have got you tongue ...but you keep your typing fingers flexible to keep writing and amaze us all with your insights.
 thanks doll..    cant keep away from you all.. 
Till then take care ,dear friend and happy dreams.
you too mate..  meowww...   love hammie