Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewcute thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter : 10 B(last chapter)

Laksh looked at Ragini silently...it have been three months since he remarried her...so much happened...he tried his best to hate everyone...to hurt everyone...but he failed...he challenged ragini's love for him in every step ,but she won everytime...she made his family to accept him...now they all wait for him to cut his birthday cake...to celebrate with him...they want their son back...their brother back..and Ragini...? She just wanted him to be happy.

Laksh apologised to everyone...and they apologised to him for not understanding him..for not being there for him.all cried...smiled ...and laughed. They all were happy.. finally they all were together. It was night..and in the room Laksh was waiting for ragini. He wanted to apologise to her...but he didn't know how to...his words won't be enough to heal the pain he gave her but he will make sure that his love will heal everything.

When Ragini entered,Laksh stared at her...she was looking etheral..so pure...so beautiful...so innocent..there was tears in her eyes..smile in her lips and a glow in her face. When she looked at him Laksh closed his eyes ,every moment spend with her came in front of him...he wanted to say so many things but couldn't find any words "I love you Ragini...I love you so much.don't leave me..I can't live without you..". Laksh confessed with teary eyes..wiping his tears Ragini whispered with a smile " We love you too Laksh".

"We?...oh!...you...I.
..we..we are going to be parents!Ragini laughed and nodded her head when Laksh kissed her forehead with teary eyes and whispered.." Both of you are Mine,Mine to protect...Mine to cherish and Mine to love!"

Thanks for all the love and beautiful memories,
Love u all...,

Jiya:)
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Jiya you updated it that's great will read it soon
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aww such sweet ending Jiya
Ananya1404 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! The ending was very sweet. Loved it... Plz write more on RagLak...I love ur writing.. Plzzz
Mike13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome 👏

although a bit rushed bt a fact of relief tht everything is sorted n a pleasant happy ending 😃

thnks a lot for this ff 🤗
Edited by Mike13 - 7 years ago
Annabelle96 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BTW Jiya I wanna heartily thank you for writing such a dark passionate story on RagLak🤗.I was searching for such type of story and I came across this.It was because of your story that I came to know about RagLak AT and I made so many lovely friends.❤️