Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Aw such a beautiful name! I really like it πŸ˜Š yes pls Cvs and a possessive Kunj thank you πŸ˜‰

Haaye teddy lovely😳 tq so much😊
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Yaar Zawra I just love love love you! You make me such a happy person, thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ hamesha so sweet and besharam with me LOL. I really enjoy your responses, so seriously thanks babe! Hahaha twinzies! Omg it's getting real bad, I check the forum before I sleep, when I wake up, when I'm on the train to school, in the bathroom πŸ€£  

LMFAO REALLY?! Yaar kash I was so lucky that he came in my dreams shirtless. Chalo I will look at his picture before I sleep πŸ€£ 

I so wish ke men like this exist because I need a hubby who will try everything to make me smile. Kunj is such a sweetheart (just like you! OOO you should marry me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† our moms will really kill us then πŸ€£)

Lmao his facial expressions were so great, that's what came to mind! "kunj was giving like gar ye meri bv na hoti tou eska sar phorta main waly expresions..lol🀣 cute but still he was there for her until she was not happy..hwww sweet..and his "

^ LOL I LOVE YOUR EXPLANATION MORE. 

I just watched the Sidmin Valentine's Day segment and Jas had to choose between his signing and dancing and she couldn't haha I am stuck like her, he has too many talents!

I will take him on that 2nd option offer ANY TIME! And omg I died when he said he had pics of her. First I was like what a kamina lmao he took pics while she was crying, but ofc he would love to admire her in all forms before he sleeps haye. 

And completely agree with your last point, he is so strong and I'm so happy he'll always be there for her! Haha love your bak bak πŸ˜ƒ

hahahaha i love you tooo much yar... ab rowaye gi kya itni treef kar k ..lol🀣.

hahaha sure watch his pic before going to sleep..i used to watch that towal scene thats way now he come in my dreams..lol.🀣

Teddy my love esy hott bandy kahn banty hain enki factory kahn hy ye kisi lo v nhi pta aj tak...lol🀣 m going to find in Bajrangi bhaijaan stlye.. she surely can come with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hahahah oye realy you want to merry me beta aj tu ghar sy na niklwa dena mojhy mom ..my mom will be like begairt ab yahi kami reh gyi thi or tu tuni koi kasar chori nhi behayi ki sari hadain par karny main...lol🀣

sid is one of the finest actor who has all the quilities in him..matlab kya nahi hy es bandy main ...😳 he is soo dreamy..

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zawra

hahahaha i love you tooo much yar... ab rowaye gi kya itni treef kar k ..lol🀣.

hahaha sure watch his pic before going to sleep..i used to watch that towal scene thats way now he come in my dreams..lol.🀣

Teddy my love esy hott bandy kahn banty hain enki factory kahn hy ye kisi lo v nhi pta aj tak...lol🀣 m going to find in Bajrangi bhaijaan stlye.. she surely can come with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hahahah oye realy you want to merry me beta aj tu ghar sy na niklwa dena mojhy mom ..my mom will be like begairt ab yahi kami reh gyi thi or tu tuni koi kasar chori nhi behayi ki sari hadain par karny main...lol🀣

sid is one of the finest actor who has all the quilities in him..matlab kya nahi hy es bandy main ...😳 he is soo dreamy..

Haha meri itni jurat?! Ke main tughe rowlayo?! Never πŸ˜› haha then I should watch that scene more too! Omg Salman Khan is my baby so I am following in your footsteps and doing it in same style. Let's find ourselves a good pair of brothers! Phir seat saat kush rahenge πŸ˜† LMFAO, I agree. Mama would be like aur koi kaam nahi hai tumhe ke online larkiyon se shaadi ke plans bana rahi ho?! πŸ˜†

Even in a tank, all laid back he looks so hot so idk what to do anymore, he's too good!
Queeen thumbnail
Awww your soo sweet teddy my sisu..
Yuo you should ..
Even salam is my fvrt too love him sooo much
Lets find yar wahh teddy kya idea hy two bro but they should be like zain and sid waht say..??
Hahahah.lol🀣 our mom's going to kill us paka like yahi bacha tha ab online seting wo bhi larliyon sy... hadd hy matlab .lol🀣
Imagine siting them togather and discussing about us both will be like ab humari larkiyon sy kon shadi kar ka ye tou pagal ho gye hain...lol🀣 
My nom will said k ye drama dekhti hy TEI osky hero ny eska damg khrab kiya hy.. ab mojhy ye wysa hy shuhar mangti hy.. 
ab main kya karon??
Ur mom kya boton main tumhain meri beti v yahi drama dekhti hy .. or oski dimands are same.. hadd hy yar..
Then they both will decide k humari akal thikany kyse liye jaye
The both l🀣then will decide our future with our chachu mamon k bety  ..lol
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Alright I need some serious help from you guys!

I can't stop watching the Twinj scenes from today, I will go pagal someone stop me lmao πŸ˜› And I don't think I've ever mentioned it before but I LOVE song sequences, be it an emotional intense one, a comedy one, or romance! And you know I guess Twinj isn't ready for a romantic sequence outside of one of their dreams so I'm really happy we got a goofy one today. After Twinkle having to appease Kunj for so long, it was really nice to see this little exchange not because one was upset because of the other but because they genuinely care for each other. DID YOU GUYS SEE KUNJ'S EYEBROW GAME AGAIN πŸ˜† He doesn't want his beautiful Siyaapa Queen to have wrinkles already πŸ˜† and during the college sequence we saw him call her beautiful a few times, either indirectly or directly so I was really happy when she returned that today with "my handsome husband" and "you're really cute when you lie" 
I think i watched it like 3 times now so its not just you.  His eyebrow game is always on point.  And he knows how to appease her and I am just here like can i find someone like him.  And OMG i noticed her say that and in my room i was turning here and there to digest what just happened.

A round of applause for Sid's on point expressions once again because throughout the song whenever Twinkle threw the flowers or ice cream he was like imma murder this chick but nah I love her so keep dancing LOL. Him making her dance with him was soo cute, like do you guys see how perfectly they fit together?! And when he fell and she laughed I was like yeah yeah haso but if he had seriously fallen, you would've gone crazy! 
@Bold πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sid is perfect and i fall in love with him so much.  And she fell for it and his expressions were on point i was like no one could have done that

I'm glad they didn't show Yuvi being jealous in between cause his music would've ruined it, and so I loved that they showed Leela. Her dreams for Twinkle did come true, she found the right partner for her daughter and while everything else around her may be falling apart, she can be happy knowing someone else is wiping her daughter's tears. 

And finally when Kunj claimed her hand and looked at Anita with his imma gonna smack you upside the head in 2 seconds look, I started clapping πŸ˜† He will not tolerate any bakwaas against his wife. And I love that he told Mahi that ever since she's returned into their lives, Twinkle has gone crazy with her behen talk and this is what she gets in return? I love that he wants and knows that she deserves respect and will do anything to make sure she receives it. 
Bruhhh when he said that i was like you go, smack her smack her.  My heart on the inside was so happy.  He is hubby goals, Twinkle and Leela was touched.  Mahi uhhh dont wanna talk about her how does she not understand everyone loves her.  

And therefore, he is hubbyy goals and I love his dancing and I'm really happy 

I am telling you we are the same person at points because I didnt have time to make a post today but it would have said the exact same things.  So bang on.  Twinkle and Kunj make my day...might go watch the scenes again πŸ˜‰

#TeamTwinjForever
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3dancelover

<font size="2" color="#0033ff">I am telling you we are the same person at points because I didnt have time to make a post today but it would have said the exact same things. So bang on. Twinkle and Kunj make my day...might go watch the scenes againπŸ˜‰</font>

#TeamTwinjForever

Ahhh so sorry I didn't see this earlier! Haha I love it when thoughts match, I'm happy I'm not the only crazy one binge watching those scenes LOL. And yes omg Sid deserves so many awards for just his expressions! thanks for such a lovely reply hehe (:
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zawra

Awww your soo sweet teddy my sisu..

Yuo you should ..
Even salam is my fvrt too love him sooo much
Lets find yar wahh teddy kya idea hy two bro but they should be like zain and sid waht say..??
Hahahah<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">.lol</font>🀣our mom's going to kill us paka like yahi bacha tha ab online seting wo bhi larliyon sy... hadd hy matlab<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">.lol</font>🀣
Imagine siting them togather and discussing about us both will be like ab humari larkiyon sy kon shadi kar ka ye tou pagal ho gye hain..<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">.lol</font>🀣
My nom will said k ye drama dekhti hy TEI osky hero ny eska damg khrab kiya hy.. ab mojhy ye wysa hy shuhar mangti hy..
ab main kya karon??
Ur mom kya boton main tumhain meri beti v yahi drama dekhti hy .. or oski dimands are same.. hadd hy yar..
Then they both will decide k humari akal thikany kyse liye jaye
The both <font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">l</font>🀣then will decide our future with our chachu mamon k bety ..lol

Hehe not as sweet as you! And omg you love Salman too?! Now I'm just too happy haha. YES JUST LIKE ZAIN AND SID! lmfao omg our moms drinking chai and having a discussion just like you said LOL. You should write an OS, that was great 🀣 LMFAO cousin se shaadi pakhi.
Queeen thumbnail

Hehe not as sweet as you! And omg you love Salman too?! Now I'm just too happy haha. YES JUST LIKE ZAIN AND SID! lmfao omg our moms drinking chai and having a discussion just like you said LOL. You should write an OS, that was great 🀣 LMFAO cousin se shaadi pakhi.

hahahaha finaly your here..
Yup i love salman khan sooo much he is my fvrt actor apart frm varun dhwan..
Yupp we girls are like waiting for an husband like salman khan and geting our phopho k bety in return.. hihihihi soo sad
OMG os likon tou main khud hans hans k mar jaon gi n then mom paka gharsy nikal dain gi...lol