Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Do u think that sex changes should be banned or think it is morally wrong to get a sex change (going from a boy to a girl). I've seen a lot of ppl who are against it because it isnt natural, and others who support it b/c again it is their life. What is ur take?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sex Changes: should be banned?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Is this debate sparked from Big Boss and Bobby Darling? Just wondering. Well I think it all depends on how open minded you are. Having affairs at one time was considered bad, or it was considered bad if women showed some skin, but look at the world now. Im not saying that there's anything wrong with these things, im just saying that as times progress, people become more open minded. So why not? I mean, I think its like if someone is gay or not…its there own personal choice. Personally though, I don't have much interest in Gay rights and all that, as I've never actually met a gay or bi person (living in such a sheltered environment as mine, its hard to); but I don't oppose them, and I don't support them. I don't know much about sex changing and all that, so I can't take a strong stand against it or stand with it. As far as it being natural, its not, but so aren't a lot of things. People's hair colors aren't natural, people's nails aren't natural, and nowadays, even people's faces aren't natural- but this doesn't seem to make a difference. More than 95% of my friends have colored hair, or fake nails. Truthfully though, I don't know what side im on..and im sure I wont unless I actually meet someone, or do some research.

x3 Prakriti

Edited by prakriti - 07 November 2006 at 8:39pm

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I don't accept or agree with changing sex. I think we should accept what mother nature has gifted us. we should be grateful to GOD for whatever way HE brought us in the world.
If we have to go by HUMAN RIGHT and LIBERTY, people can do whatever they want as long as our taxes are not going towards their treatment as ABHIJITJI mentioned above.

hira_187

hira_187

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
well from a religious point of view no to gays n changing gender. BUT if all that was not involved. i would have supported gay rights. Actually most gay ppl i met are so funny n they don't appear to be gay. but frorsex change i think that takes it to extreme. we don't need to play with nature. whatever u get represents the true you, really if u do change ur sex u deep inside know what ur true (in general) gender is.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I don;t see absolutely anything wrong with sex-change.
As long as the person undergoing ths sort of change is responsible and understands and wants to enjoy the consequences of such drastic changes.
I don;t think several ppl choose t=sex change. Those who do, must have some significant reasons. It is not as trivial as piercings, tattoos and make up looking more like fake up.
When ppl feel the need to change sex, several times, the need is psychological. I fully support them as long as they know what to expect and how to handle the change.

i don;t find confortable to JUDGE someone just based on their desires.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Why should we ban them? If they want to look and be like weirdos I don't care....it's their life and their body....! I should be least concern about them.

Also, isn't being gay/lesbian different than having a sex change? Ermm

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Why should we ban them? If they want to look and be like weirdos I don't care....it's their life and their body....! I should be least concern about them.

Also, isn't being gay/lesbian different than having a sex change? Ermm

I agree Sowmyaa ji!!!BTW Sowmyaa ji why do you use this icon Ermm  sooo much!!!!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
LOL Mythili I am staying very confused lately maybe that's why ? Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top