llAbhiGya/TiSha AT 211-Santa Banta Ka Jokes Competition Karte Hainll - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi told purab tht somebody kidnapped sarla ma...is it tht hard to put 1+1 tht tanu involved in tht kidnap?! 😑It's too much yaar!! She is not a millionaire ,so tht by kidnapping her they get money ...no other motives to kidnap her ..
In between daadi n racho also jasoosing to find out T's involvement in kidnapping n got the result as no πŸ˜‘

I think all of them lost their brain somewhere ...😑believing all T 's words !! 

Yeah , T is such a mahaan ..go build a temple for her πŸ˜‘

Too much drag yaar !!

I just wanted to give one tight slap for both Daadi and Rachu... Will some1 whiz tensed abt their crime show it openly when asked?? Of course they ll try to hide and give some bahana.. 
When ever ID caught Daadi didn't Daadi try to hide things and give some bahana!! 

I don't understand one thing... Y do the cv's picturing such scenes when thy dnt make them suspect things.. They could have just ignored that scene if they wanted to make them believe that T might not be behind tat... πŸ˜‘😑 Y are u guys wasting time and unnecessary working hrs and all that goes into those scenes wen at the end of it u make it the same old crap... If u want to fill the episode then put something else than these illogical and idiotic scenes.. πŸ˜‘😑
What are abhigya's least favourite vegetables (one each)?

(I am watching some news report about the price of cauliflower and cabbage πŸ˜†)
Like this comment if you agree KKB is basically the abhigya show πŸ˜›
Abhigya royalty AU I still want πŸ˜‘Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
Abhigya watching sesame Street πŸ˜†
Abhigya throwing popcorn at each other 😈
Abhigya and that blueberry new York cheesecake vs desi gajar ka halwa argumen from yjhd...just me? ok πŸ˜›
Abhigya had their first meeting at a beach and an important moment by a lakeside...have there been other scenes with bodies of water??
Was abhi born in mumbai or punjab?? Prags I am assuming chembur/mumbai