Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mdwst

@ swati.

...👏 You review 

thank u di..
i cudnt write big big paras,,
so jst kept it short n to d point...
😊

N UR REVIEW ws FAB... A LONG one wid PROPER EXPLANATIONS...
D way i like...😛
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today's epi...the last past teary

The video scene was cute..even Neelu was there
I liked Ishu... Fbs Raman and kids
Ishu...Raman and ruhi are her eyes ...she loves the duo equally...they are her everything ...her heartbeat and soul...

Nidhi...this lawyer...that's unprofessional and totally uncalled for..absolutely no class
This is not a way to treat a fellow human being..when he your client and when you are going to be benefited from this case and the profit and the name you'll be reaping fame and fortune.
I understand they are showcasing her as a strong, independent, confident woman . ...it's perfectly fine...but it's the arrogance that we can't tolerate ...her over bearing attitude...is just too much

The last scene

Puttar's breakdown

He couldn't function at all...
The way he ran after nidhi...and falling/ kneeling on the ground..it was heart wrenching
This reminded me of the scene when Raman breaks down and talks to his mom about the restaurant incident where he asks Ishu to apologize to adi ...This is 10 times more than the other scene.
" his lines..." Maybe it's not in my fate to have a wife or my kids their mom" ...it broke my heart..this line is also similar to the accident track where Ishu coming confesses to her mom... " I'm not lucky or is not my my fate to find love ...or have one..I've accepted it" ..his line " can we hang her picture here or there "...This guy basically wants a peaceful and simple life ...his self doubt, his fear ...beautifully portrayed ..,,he vented out that he is a useless father and... a husband. He's reached his zenith of breakdown . But was brought back to reality by a slap from his mom.

Roo baby was listening to all all and her expression...I had a lump in my throat...she was witnessing her strong papa breakdown...a emotional Ruman scene in store? May be ...

Cvs we do not like/ appreciate ...putting down a strong character like RKB...there is a limit to all his majboori..this is something we cannot and will not digest and accept. For many of us who love the character rkb."...it's heartbreaking. You people humiliated RKB...beyond imagination.
This is so sickening...shame one you for portraying a strong male character RKB .in a demeaning way...

I have to say KP again a stupendous performance ...take a bow...
Today's episode belonged to KP
DT was brilliant too.

And for the first time I did not watch olv..reading wu was more than enough...as rkb is my fav character..I simply couldn't watch it...

Sorry for the late review...i was watching and typing simultaneously...had to pause in between...to recollect scenes...

Oh my god Viji, today's scene also reminded you of Raman's breakdown when he asks Ishu to apologize... we think alike don't we!!
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ umera
Hi how are you ?
Yes we do think Alike
Not only that
When Raman kneels down after nidhi leaves... That scene reminded me of mani track.. Where he will he devastated and drunk .. Thinking Ishu is having an affair and going to leave him?
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

thank u di..
i cudnt write big big paras,,
so jst kept it short n to d point...
😊

N UR REVIEW ws FAB... A LONG one wid PROPER EXPLANATIONS...
D way i like...😛

Glad you liked it
dipsikharay25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Divyanka,karan & ruhanika r awsome trisome...kp & divz r as usual brilliant,roo z too little,but her talent makes her big star in near future.
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@ umera
Hi how are you ?
Yes we do think Alike
Not only that
When Raman kneels down after nidhi leaves... That scene reminded me of mani track.. Where he will he devastated and drunk .. Thinking Ishu is having an affair and going to leave him?

Yeah it was that very scene ... totally gut wrenching!

P.S. Hey! I'm good.. how've u been?