Happy Birthday Ramya!!!!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by rashi04

hey ramya 🤗I am busy with my study......missing you all a lot..and all those memorable days we had spend together on this forum...😭
I'm glad you liked my creativity...😃..and don't say thanks yaar...you deserve much more than this...😳❤️

Missing you too dear! 😭 And those were golden days. I am also a bit busy in studies and just look at our forum, poora bhoot bangla ban gaya hai. I wish everyone comes back here. 😔
Aww, thank you so much! 🤗 😳
Sorry for late wishes😭
Happy Birthday Ramya😊
Wish u a Very Very Happy Returns of the day Ramya, 🤗 though its belated now.. I m extremely sorry for this delay...I haven't been online for sometime now. Hence the late wishes.😭 Stay blessed and be happy always! ❤️ U are one rare and amazing person I have come across in social media and its been a pleasure being friends with you.⭐️ And yes, Congo for the promotion! 😛

Something from my side as well -

@Mnp279 - thanks for the pm..
And this is such a wonderful thread Garima..👏
Edited by ---Anu--- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ramya06

Its ok dear! Thank you so very much! 😳 🤗 Please don't say sorry dear, it happens sometimes.

😳
Originally posted by DimpleAggarwal

Sorry for late wishes😭
Happy Birthday Ramya😊

Thanks Dimple. 😊
Originally posted by ---Anu---

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Wish u a Very Very Happy Returns of the day Ramya, 🤗though its belated now.. I m extremely sorry for this delay...I haven't been online for sometime now. Hence the late wishes.😭</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Stay blessed and be happy always! ❤️U are one rare and amazing person I have come across in social media and its been a pleasure being friends with you.⭐️And yes, Congo for the promotion!😛</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Something from my side as well -</font>

@Mnp279 - thanks for the pm..
And this is such a wonderful thread Garima..👏

Thank you so much Anu! 😳   🤗 Its a pleasure meeting you too. 😳 Thanks again. Love you. ❤️