Lessons to be learnt - DTN pg 4 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
@saba my dear try to understand naa Some people had great dreams and made great plans they had written the whole track πŸ˜†that Akhiraj will trap Jagya and they will become best friends , Ganga and Harki will become best friends  than the great Anandi will alone fight and bring out the truth of Akhiraj in front of everyone and then Jagya and Ganga will fall at Anandi's feet and say O devi ji please forgive us You are our savior but since this did not happen , some dreams were crushed so now new logic came up cvs have changed the track to get new actor in Jagya's role accepted πŸ€£i wonder some people here have met with cvs and cvs send them a draft of their story everytime if they make some changes so people say here which track they have changed track or not?
Originally posted by saba113

o really? i believe even with original actor in Jagya's role they were building Akhiraj vs Jagya track Obviously the day Akhiraj started faking in front of Jagya so that he can get his support in elections it was clear once Jagya came to know about him he is going to band bajoing  of him so how can you  say cvs got Akhiraj arrested using Jagya only to get new actor accepted ?The track was already there They did not play those cheap tricks they once played to get Toral madam accepted as Anandi by creating over night flashbacks , creating bloopers and snatching others tracks and handing over to Anandi thinking viewers  are so fools will not notice their blunders 
saba so true
wen i read this line that "in order 2 establish incombant actor  accepted as J & M a hero" i was like🀣🀣

Oh God how sum ppl twist the show & lie thru their  teeth & that 2  a white lie.😲just 2 defend their fav ckt.😲

now i m sure theres really BV ver.2 or 3 must b airing 4 sum spl ppl.😲

@bold so true.creating overnite illogical FBs & giving stupid VOs is called "trying 2 establish an incombant actor & make her a hero".
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
I believe Jagya vs Akhiraj track started even when Shashank was there The same track continued with Shakti Anand too so how it can be said they used Jagya to get Akhiraj arrested  only to get new actor accepted? i felt no changes in this track there πŸ˜•
 and now the track will be relevant In fact now it seems full of blunders because cvs want to drag and fill more episodes  It made  some sense till Jagya got Akhiraj arrested After that it is just dragged and main suspense has drained out it is just being stretched li
Akhiraj surly looks handsome now. Especially with that new style of dressing. Harki is too outdated for him πŸ˜†
Maybe he will learn some magic tricks to earn his living. Better than doing goondagardi. He's more smart looking than even Kundan.
Well Harki is beautiful Lets not deny that The actress looks much more pretty in her simple attire 
Originally posted by _Hannah_

I believe Jagya vs Akhiraj track started even when Shashank was there The same track continued with Shakti Anand too so how it can be said they used Jagya to get Akhiraj arrested  only to get new actor accepted? i felt no changes in this track there πŸ˜•
 and now the track will be relevant In fact now it seems full of blunders because cvs want to drag and fill more episodes  It made  some sense till Jagya got Akhiraj arrested After that it is just dragged and main suspense has drained out it is just being stretched li
...THE LESSON THAT I HAVE LEARNT IS TO WATCH THE SHOW OR DONT WATCH THE SHOW PATIENTLY BCZ  CV'S ARE AT THEI R OWN MINDS TO MOULD THE STORY AS THEY WANT...RELLY UPSET WHEN LITTLE NANDINI IS FORCED TO RUN AWAY  FROM  BH      WITHOUT CONSIDERING  THE  EVENTUALITIES  ...MANGLA  MADE A REAL BLUNDER IN EXPECTING WHAT SHE WANTED AND ANANDI SLEEPING WITHOUT BOLTING FROM OUTSIDE.Edited by seraal - 8 years ago
The actress Harki is good looking. But I only commented on Harki in the show. Akhiraj doesn't look like a villager anymore. So from that angle she is definitely outdated.
Does it have to be a difference in opinion for everything here?πŸ˜† In which way did I criticise harki?

Nimboli is also extremely outdated. Her dressing is not like that of a child. Look at the kids at BH. Even now at BH she is still the same and Mangala likes to keep her like that it looks like. 

Small small things like these can make a big difference to a child. Anandi tried her best to change it but there was manipulation even for that.
Originally posted by fast trak

The actress Harki is good looking. But I only commented on Harki in the show. Akhiraj doesn't look like a villager anymore. So from that angle she is definitely outdated.
Does it have to be a difference in opinion for everything here?πŸ˜† In which way did I criticise harki?

Nimboli is also extremely outdated. Her dressing is not like that of a child. Look at the kids at BH. Even now at BH she is still the same and Mangala likes to keep her like that it looks like. 

Small small things like these can make a big difference to a child. Anandi tried her best to change it but there was manipulation even for that.

Actually even Anandi did not change her dress style while she was at Udaipur. Though Ira encouraged her to wear sarees and suits. Anandi was extremely adamant and Shiv could not see her beautiful sarees that she is wearing now though he accepted her for what she is.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Actually even Anandi did not change her dress style while she was at Udaipur. Though Ira encouraged her to wear sarees and suits. Anandi was extremely adamant and Shiv could not see her beautiful sarees that she is wearing now though he accepted her for what she is.
Anandi didn't have a choice while she was in BH because Dsa forced her to dress the way she did.
While in Udaipur Daddu the two mothers and Shiv gave her full freedom to wear what she wanted to wear.
It is about choices or to dress according to her wish which she cherished.
While on honeymoon she worse salwars and sarees.But in Shiv's eyes she looked pretty in what ever she wore.
The only time they celebrated Shiv's birthday he remarked that the clothes start looking beautiful when she wears them.
Even to little Nandini Anandi wanted to give her a choice to decide what she wanted to wear which Mangala has taken away from the child by emotionally blackmailing her and brain washing her. 

Did DS forced her to dress in ghaghra? Anandi wore them like all other girls her age. Was there any scene where Anandi wanted to wear something else and was forced to wear ghaghras?